$10 off PS All-Stars Battle Royale Vita, $10 off MLB 12 Vita, $5 off Nintendo Selects

Status
Not open for further replies.

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)

Save $10 on PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only. PS Vita only.
In store only.

$24.99 Mass Effect 3 for PC
Save $5. Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only.
In store only.

Save $5 on Any Nintendo Selects Wii Game
Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only.
In store only.

Get $10 off MLB 12: The Show for PS Vita
Step up to the plate and get ready for MLB 12: The Show. The fall classic is back and better than ever on the PlayStation Vita. For a limited time, members get $10 off.
In store only.

Offers expire 01/19/2013, in-store only!

You must "claim offer" on the MyRZ.com website or Best Buy smartphone app for the discount to show up. No need to print the coupon out. If done correctly a prompt should come up on the cashier's screen to accept the package discount.

*Offer(s) might be different depending on, if you are GC Unlocked, or GC Regular. All offers I post will be based on GC Unlocked since I am a GC Unlocked member*

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Fukurou']Oh. All the Sears in the area are completely cleaned out of everything good, of course including Skyward Sword. On the other hand, Kmart has plenty of copies.[/QUOTE]

Sears had it for $10 from last year (2011) during the summer. Kmart may have it, but $20.

[quote name='confoosious']Why can't you believe it? I also bought the last copy at my store.

You'd be surprised how much interest goes up when it's $9.[/QUOTE]

I got the last copy at the store I stopped at too. Now, it is showing in stock at 2 other stores around me, but...

[quote name='rcerboss']Are you kidding? I really can't believe there is still anybody out there who has any interest in this game that hasn't bought it yet, let alone enough people to buy out all the copies at any store. Is Twilight Princess really still in demand? I honestly can't think of one gamer I know who has a Wii and not Twilight Princess, hell even a couple of my cousins who just use it as the Wii Fit/Sports/Dance machine even have a copy of this, Galaxy 1, and Maro Kart Wii.[/QUOTE]u must not have read the threads for cheap wii's since there's tons.of people who never got 1

OT
Alot of u missed last weds TRU 60% off guides TRU might bring it back soon though

I picked up one for my 15 yo cousin who is just now getting into the Wii. Thanks to Wario64 on Twitter or else I would have missed out when I was at the store today.

[quote name='likeme']How did you get it for $10[/QUOTE]

Sears had it marked for $9.97, plenty of copies too when I got mine.

Are you kidding? I really can't believe there is still anybody out there who has any interest in this game that hasn't bought it yet, let alone enough people to buy out all the copies at any store. Is Twilight Princess really still in demand? I honestly can't think of one gamer I know who has a Wii and not Twilight Princess, hell even a couple of my cousins who just use it as the Wii Fit/Sports/Dance machine even have a copy of this, Galaxy 1, and Mario Kart Wii.[/QUOTE]

Lot of people probably traded it in years ago, and $9 makes a damn sweet rebuy price.

Anybody know how long this offer will last for? Wont be able to make it to a BB until Friday at the earliest.

I would love to pick up the Epic Mickey 2 collector's guide, but forget Holiday traffic and crowds, jeez.

I might drop in around the first of the year and see what's remaining.

I've only bought two game guides, both for Elder Scrolls games. One for Morrowind and the collector edition guide for Skyrim (got it half off or something). If I had disposable income I'd get some guides like Dead Island and games like Fry Cry, Mass Effect 3, Dishonored, I don't have the games yet though ha. I guess Wikia will do.

8.99 for TP is sweet, especially since my Wii U can't play my Gamecube copy. Even though this game was much better with a GC controller, it will probably look *slightly* better in HDMI and that 16x9.

[quote name='KidSqueek']So "all guides" includes the special edition guides as well?[/QUOTE]

yep got the assassins creed collector edition guide for $21

[quote name='slowdive21']Does it work on a non nintendo selects version? I hate greatest hits cases.[/QUOTE]
Perhaps, but good luck finding one.

[quote name='Fukurou']Perhaps, but good luck finding one.[/QUOTE]

Yes, I was going to say, I'll eat my Wiimote if he finds one.

[quote name='AcidRain25']I wonder if this will stack with 15% off game guides when buying any game?[/QUOTE]package deals don't stack w/o manager override.

[quote name='slowdive21']Does it work on a non nintendo selects version? I hate greatest hits cases.[/QUOTE]Should but worse case buy used @ GS & switch the cover art.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess I missed out on the God of War Collection deal then? Just didn't have the money at that time and couldn't pull the trigger. Guess I shouldn't feel so bad as I still have my PS2 GoW 1 &2. really just wanted the collection to play the PSP games on a big screen/monitor. Eh, saved money.

Anyway, count me in as one of those that has never purchased twilight princess. Figured the game was long and never had the time to play it and always figured it'd drop to $20 or lower before I bought. $9 is a great price and I wouldn't mind picking one up. Might also use the other game guide coupon thing and get a pokemon guide since those are actually handy when it comes to those games. Wore out my Red/Blue version guide and my Silver/Gold guide from years ago.

Twilight dif worth the pick-up, I think its the only one I can still replay because the graphics were amazing for its time. I'm not a huge fan of cartoony zelda so Twilight ranks high on my zelda games.

wtf second time this happened,first time was with the witcher 2 not ringing up $10
Zelda didn't ring up to $8.99 and couldnt get the deal
but the guy rang the game up first for some reason then my card, is it suppose to be the other way around
:/

[quote name='theking20']wtf second time this happened,first time was with the witcher 2 not ringing up $10
but the guy rang the game up first for some reason then my card, is it suppose to be the other way around
:/[/QUOTE]

It doesn't show 8.99 until they total it out. Are you sure you activated the offer on your RZ account?

[quote name='theking20']wtf second time this happened,first time was with the witcher 2 not ringing up $10

Sounds like you didn't claim the offer on your Rewards Zone page.

[quote name='roundhouse']Sounds like you didn't claim the offer on your Rewards Zone page.[/QUOTE]

Yep. Rz site has been acting funny last few days. Anyone else experiencing problems? Like not being able to stay logged in.

Are all of the pre-orders on the rewardzone eligible for the $20? If that applied to Anarchy Reigns ($29.99) that'd be a nutso deal.

[quote name='confoosious']Yep. Rz site has been acting funny last few days. Anyone else experiencing problems? Like not being able to stay logged in.[/QUOTE]
took 4 days for some of my purchases to post

[quote name='Okatha']Are all of the pre-orders on the rewardzone eligible for the $20? If that applied to Anarchy Reigns ($29.99) that'd be a nutso deal.[/QUOTE]
Only the ones on the list.

[quote name='Lemstar']Only the ones on the list.[/QUOTE]

Ah crap, didn't even realize I could click through that. Well damn. :cry:

going to trade in this God of war saga to get back my $20. I don't like this series!! I tried all of them and the gameplays are all the same, although the stories and graphics are amazing and always improving throughout the series. But it's basically a button smasher game through and through, just keep smashing it. By the time I finish this saga, I probably would break both of my controllers!! Hopefully bestbuy trade in still is $20, gonna use that credit to buy Far Cry 3 then

[quote name='karlgaming']Do i have to me a reg rewards zone member or unlocked to get 40% off guides?[/QUOTE]

Just log in to your myrz.com and see if you can click on the gamer club offers on the top of the page.

[quote name='karlgaming']Im not a rz member yet, i was going to go to best buy and sign up so i could stock up on some guides[/QUOTE]

The deal only applies to the next game guide (single) that you buy. So, signing up just for this reason is not really worth your time.

Dammit I had loggin issues too and now my damn $25 certificate is missing! If I go my local store can they help me retrieve it? I wanted to buy something today. Also do certificates expire?

[quote name='Ferrari Racer']Dammit I had loggin issues too and now my damn $25 certificate is missing! If I go my local store can they help me retrieve it? I wanted to buy something today. Also do certificates expire?[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure if they can find your certificates, but they do have an expiration date. The dates on mine are 4 months after they were issued.

If you have any issues getting the Zelda deal, go to a kiosk inside your store and print out the offer via your RZ account. They can just scan a barcode on the printout and it should activate the deal for you.

Thanks again OP. Picked up a copy of Zelda Twilight Princess. I still have the Gamecube version SEALED that I have yet to play, but I think I would prefer to keep it that way and play the Wii version.

It's becoming routine for me with these GC offers: claim them, print out the coupon "just in case" (as they're supposed to be tied to your RZ account after you claim them, so no coupon required), there's no discount at the POS, and a manager has to adjust the price.

Not surprising that BBY's systems are still shaq-fu'd, especially seeing the recent "sale" where they neglected to implement the sale pricing until about 12 hours late and only when customers informed them. I was wondering what the new CEO, the Frenchman Hubert Joly, has been doing other than collecting a paycheck, and so far it appears the answer is, rien.

[quote name='maximumzero']Whoops, wanted to buy the Epic Mickey 2 guide. Forgot all about it. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

If it's any consolation, I don't recall seeing that one today, and my BB had many, many guides. But I wasn't looking for it.

OTOH, GameStop may have a bigger % sale, but their selection sucks, and when they do have a guide it's often racked. As in, much worse for wear having been in GameStop's racks that are specially designed to disfigure guides. Any resemblance of the term "racked" to the results of the Medieval torture device are purely intentional.

[quote name='maximumzero']The Collector's Edition as well?[/QUOTE]

I tried to buy a CE guide a GameStop and it was 50% off. Not Epic Mickey 2 but I assume the sale isn't guide-specific.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back