$10 off PS All-Stars Battle Royale Vita, $10 off MLB 12 Vita, $5 off Nintendo Selects

Status
Not open for further replies.

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)

Save $10 on PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only. PS Vita only.
In store only.

$24.99 Mass Effect 3 for PC
Save $5. Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only.
In store only.

Save $5 on Any Nintendo Selects Wii Game
Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only.
In store only.

Get $10 off MLB 12: The Show for PS Vita
Step up to the plate and get ready for MLB 12: The Show. The fall classic is back and better than ever on the PlayStation Vita. For a limited time, members get $10 off.
In store only.

Offers expire 01/19/2013, in-store only!

You must "claim offer" on the MyRZ.com website or Best Buy smartphone app for the discount to show up. No need to print the coupon out. If done correctly a prompt should come up on the cashier's screen to accept the package discount.

*Offer(s) might be different depending on, if you are GC Unlocked, or GC Regular. All offers I post will be based on GC Unlocked since I am a GC Unlocked member*

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='OregonDealz']Went ahead and picked GoW saga today. Good deal, not sure why but Amazon no longer has.

Edit suspect Amazon issue is due to vouchers expiring for origins content.[/QUOTE]

Expiring? I better not fucking buy it and the codes are expired.

I don't even understand how they can have them expire. Giving those two games in a download voucher is one thing. Making them expire is another. Damn you Sony.

[quote name='Fukurou']I don't even understand how they can have them expire. Giving those two games in a download voucher is one thing. Making them expire is another. Damn you Sony.[/QUOTE]

Just checked and they Expire 3/31/13

[quote name='htz']New offers for the next few weeks.[/QUOTE]

Not very good offers... I'd be interested in buying a few guides but BB almost always prices them at or above MSRP.

Any chance they'd PM AZ and take coupons? I'm sure that'd be very YMMV

[quote name='GBAstar']Not very good offers... I'd be interested in buying a few guides but BB almost always prices them at or above MSRP.

Any chance they'd PM AZ and take coupons? I'm sure that'd be very YMMV[/QUOTE]

POS won't allow it. One promo will automatically negate the other. The YMMV part comes in as just one big markdown by manager approval as they won't stack.

[quote name='GBAstar']Not very good offers... I'd be interested in buying a few guides but BB almost always prices them at or above MSRP.

Any chance they'd PM AZ and take coupons? I'm sure that'd be very YMMV[/QUOTE]
You will have a few hoops to jump through since it will require a store manager to break some store policies to give that override.

Coupons never stack with price matches.
PMing amazon on anything but appliance and electronics hardware products are against policy.

Gonna buy a couple of LE guides that I saw leftover at my BB today, and hopefully they'll have a copy of Twilight Princess. I've actually been waiting for it to be about this price before I got it.

[quote name='highoffcoffee496']Well....I've never played a Zelda game (don't kill me lol)
Is Twilight Princess a good game to start with?[/QUOTE]

It was my first one and I enjoyed it.

I had the worst time trying to get the God of War and Resistance Collections. I went in three separate times. The second time the manager told me to call 1-888-BESTBUY. They told me to call them from the store. I called from the store with a couple employees helping me and got hung up on three times. Two employees and I were on the phone at the same time trying to get someone, anyone, to help us but no one had a clue what we were talking about.

They kept saying that I had no Reward Zone certs pending even after explaining that I wasn't talking about certs, but a gamer's club coupon through th RZ portal. One person said they'd be willing to take ten percent off to which the employee replied, "That's not even close." After an hour and a half someone finally allowed them to give me the discount.

I'm going to complain to every BBY complaint outlet I can find.

if MyRZ would let me login right now I might try to go in for Twilight Princess. But I'm getting a "technical difficulties" message. Will try again in the morning.

So i bought Zelda: TP for $20 on black friday from best buy. Can i go in and get a credit for $11? The order was on the 22nd and now its the 23rd of Dec. Did I miss the window by one freakin' day?

[quote name='Firefox59']So i bought Zelda: TP for $20 on black friday from best buy. Can i go in and get a credit for $11? The order was on the 22nd and now its the 23rd of Dec. Did I miss the window by one freakin' day?[/QUOTE]I was going to say that this has an easy fix, but then I read more closely that you bought it on Black Friday--AFAIK, anything bought on Black Friday can't be price-matched, even if it wasn't technically on sale. I could be wrong, though.

[quote name='Vigilante']I was going to say that this has an easy fix, but then I read more closely that you bought it on Black Friday--AFAIK, anything bought on Black Friday can't be price-matched, even if it wasn't technically on sale. I could be wrong, though.[/QUOTE]
Well I ordered it online from best buy.com. So it wasn't in store and it technically wasn't on BF, it was thursday morning. (I'm not being an ass I'm just providing more details for anyone that might be able to help).

BTW, Vigilante, what would have been the quick fix had it not been a BF purchase? Just for the future.

[quote name='Firefox59']So i bought Zelda: TP for $20 on black friday from best buy. Can i go in and get a credit for $11? The order was on the 22nd and now its the 23rd of Dec. Did I miss the window by one freakin' day?[/QUOTE]
You will have to return and re-buy it with the offer active on your RZ account. You can't price match a coupon...

[quote name='Firefox59']Well I ordered it online from best buy.com. So it wasn't in store and it technically wasn't on BF, it was thursday morning. (I'm not being an ass I'm just providing more details for anyone that might be able to help).

BTW, Vigilante, what would have been the quick fix had it not been a BF purchase? Just for the future.[/QUOTE]See below, as it relates to htz's response:

[quote name='htz']You will have to return and re-buy it with the offer active on your RZ account. You can't price match a coupon...[/QUOTE]Technically, you can't. But you can buy another copy of the game with the coupon and bring the receipt showing the lower price to Customer Service along with the original higher-cost receipt, explaining how you bought another copy of the game for a lower price and was hoping to PM the lower price. Hopefully, this should work, and you can then return a copy with the higher-cost receipt to get that refund.

...In the long run, I suppose it's the same as a return and re-buy, but whatever. I can verify that this works because I did it for Max Payne 3 soon after its release, when it had a $20 off RZ coupon and I was able to PM my launch-day copy after buying a second copy and showing the lower price. I couldn't do a return-and-rebuy for MP3 because there was a $20 GC attached to it.

I always tell them we can do this the easy common sense way or the hard long way. Let's reduce reversals on statements and infamous 3 feet long receipts please BBY. Usually they accept the price guarantee.

[quote name='Vigilante']It should, being a Nintendo-published game.[/QUOTE]
The game was originally released before Club Nintendo came to the US, though. I would GUESS that they added codes to the Greatest Hits package, but I don't know for sure.

[quote name='GamerDude316']In for Twilight Princess. Should go nicely with the $9.97 Skyward Sword I just got.[/QUOTE]

How did you get it for $10

[quote name='parkerwilson']Can confirm the coupon can only be used for 1 guide. I tried to buy 2 but only one was reduced 40% off[/QUOTE]
You might be able to get around that by buying one guide and then logging into your rewardzone account and claiming the offer again. Ad infinitum. Not sure if that workaround is still effective. Someone let me know.

[quote name='parkerwilson']Can confirm the coupon can only be used for 1 guide. I tried to buy 2 but only one was reduced 40% off[/QUOTE]
You have to do it in two separate transactions.

Any recent games 'need' a guide or play better with one? I'd rather have a physical guide than an online one, but if I'll only need it once or twice, I'll stick with online. *OR* are any of them nice collector's editions with extras, particularly concept art?

[quote name='Ghostrain']My cert for Twilight Princess wouldn't work. Manager overrode though.[/QUOTE]

Just a word to the wise, if you want this offer. Don't hesitate. I picked up the last copy from my store.

[quote name='mokmoof']The game was originally released before Club Nintendo came to the US, though. I would GUESS that they added codes to the Greatest Hits package, but I don't know for sure.[/QUOTE]
Even the 1st print runs of TP came with registration codes, and it will give you 20 coins if you register it today.
Nintendo's 1st party games have come with these codes since at least the Gamecube/GBA era, if not earlier. They just usually didn't do anything besides the odd bonus item here or there.
[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Just a word to the wise, if you want this offer. Don't hesitate. I picked up the last copy from my store.[/QUOTE]

Are you kidding? I really can't believe there is still anybody out there who has any interest in this game that hasn't bought it yet, let alone enough people to buy out all the copies at any store. Is Twilight Princess really still in demand? I honestly can't think of one gamer I know who has a Wii and not Twilight Princess, hell even a couple of my cousins who just use it as the Wii Fit/Sports/Dance machine even have a copy of this, Galaxy 1, and Mario Kart Wii.

Last edited:
[quote name='rcerboss']

Are you kidding? I really can't believe there is still anybody out there who has any interest in this game that hasn't bought it yet, let alone enough people to buy out all the copies at any store. Is Twilight Princess really still in demand? I honestly can't think of one gamer I know who has a Wii and not Twilight Princess, hell even a couple of my cousins who just use it as the Wii Fit/Sports/Dance machine even have a copy of this, Galaxy 1, and Mario Kart Wii.[/QUOTE]

Why can't you believe it? I also bought the last copy at my store.

You'd be surprised how much interest goes up when it's $9.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Just a word to the wise, if you want this offer. Don't hesitate. I picked up the last copy from my store.[/QUOTE]

it seems to be instock online so if anything folks can try to do a return rebuy with store pickup before jan 5

[quote name='shadowkast']that's why i used "or" and "I think"[/QUOTE]
Oh. All the Sears in the area are completely cleaned out of everything good, of course including Skyward Sword. On the other hand, Kmart has plenty of copies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back