$10 off PS All-Stars Battle Royale Vita, $10 off MLB 12 Vita, $5 off Nintendo Selects

Status
Not open for further replies.

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)

Save $10 on PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only. PS Vita only.
In store only.

$24.99 Mass Effect 3 for PC
Save $5. Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only.
In store only.

Save $5 on Any Nintendo Selects Wii Game
Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only.
In store only.

Get $10 off MLB 12: The Show for PS Vita
Step up to the plate and get ready for MLB 12: The Show. The fall classic is back and better than ever on the PlayStation Vita. For a limited time, members get $10 off.
In store only.

Offers expire 01/19/2013, in-store only!

You must "claim offer" on the MyRZ.com website or Best Buy smartphone app for the discount to show up. No need to print the coupon out. If done correctly a prompt should come up on the cashier's screen to accept the package discount.

*Offer(s) might be different depending on, if you are GC Unlocked, or GC Regular. All offers I post will be based on GC Unlocked since I am a GC Unlocked member*

Last edited by a moderator:
I still have not been able to get the Resistance Collection. None of the stores in my area have it, and I live in a big city. The GM of the store told me to call 1-888-bestbuy, but when I did they can't pull up the sale on their computers since you have to log on to your reward zone to see it. I give them the SKU from the sale, and they can't pull anything up since the SKU is wrong. They also can't pull up the other edition through a search since the new box is not appearing in their systems.

If anyone was able to purchase this and could write down the SKU of the NEW box, please post it so I can call back with it.

[quote name='Mippo']I still have not been able to get the Resistance Collection. None of the stores in my area have it, and I live in a big city. The GM of the store told me to call 1-888-bestbuy, but when I did they can't pull up the sale on their computers since you have to log on to your reward zone to see it. I give them the SKU from the sale, and they can't pull anything up since the SKU is wrong. They also can't pull up the other edition through a search since the new box is not appearing in their systems.

If anyone was able to purchase this and could write down the SKU of the NEW box, please post it so I can call back with it.[/QUOTE]

Sorry man I thought about scanning my receipt since so many people were having issues with this! Hope this helps!
BBYReceipt_zps5bb0b5b8.jpg

guys if u r get scma by best buy dont jus wine about it on intertnet forum go take LEGLA agcation aganst them so they can no not 2 do this again this is bait and swtich the bait is the scma and they switch it so u get ri p off...luckey at the gaithersburg, md best buy by home depot i got god of war no scam no bad deal no need 2 file lawsuited so i am happy im sorry ur guys best buys r scams but dont think that all r cus some r not like ine. if u live in md or dc aera check it out.

delete ur libel coment imedaitely i am new here i dont evne know who that is he sound like a good guy but our name hav nothing 2 do with each other so its libel delete it be4 leagl action is taken thanks

[quote name='TravisCharest']delete ur libel coment imedaitely i am new here i dont evne know who that is he sound like a good guy but our name hav nothing 2 do with each other so its libel delete it be4 leagl action is taken thanks[/QUOTE]

Legal action. Can't wait for the new blog Pepsi!!!!

Ps. Don't get me IP banned

[quote name='TravisCharest']delete ur libel coment imedaitely i am new here i dont evne know who that is he sound like a good guy but our name hav nothing 2 do with each other so its libel delete it be4 leagl action is taken thanks[/QUOTE]

Please sue me. I have always wanted to be on Judge Judy.

Nice to meet you, Namispep.

My local Best Buy today had like 5 of the Resistance Trilogy on shelf. I grabbed one and took it the cashier. I gave her the coupon and of course it didn't work. Cashier got me an override with no questions asked.

I was in and out in 5 minutes. :)

[quote name='kburns10']Sorry man I thought about scanning my receipt since so many people were having issues with this! Hope this helps!
[/QUOTE]

Well, that kind of explains things a bit more. That SKU is not found online at all. I can understand this going on for a day or two after they first put up the sale, but it's been up a week now so it's pretty shocking Best Buy has dropped the ball this badly. How do you have a front page sale on the Reward Zone with a deleted SKU for a week?

The GM I spoke with said he would take $20 off any PS3 game I wanted because the sale was screwed up on their end and they didn't have the product. I told him I'd hold off on that and wait to try to get the Resistance Collection but the employee told me since the GM ok'ed it I could go back and get that deal at any time. Considering I already got the God of War + Controller bundle for about $23 and change, I'm making out like a bandit on these blown sales. It's just shocking they screwed this up so badly though. I didn't want any "special" deals, I just wanted the advertised one and didn't think it would be this hard to just get what was advertised.

The GM I spoke with said he would take $20 off any PS3 game I wanted because the sale was screwed up on their end and they didn't have the product. I told him I'd hold off on that and wait to try to get the Resistance Collection but the employee told me since the GM ok'ed it I could go back and get that deal at any time. Considering I already got the God of War + Controller bundle for about $23 and change, I'm making out like a bandit on these blown sales. It's just shocking they screwed this up so badly though. I didn't want any "special" deals, I just wanted the advertised one and didn't think it would be this hard to just get what was advertised.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like quite the hookup! If you want the Resistance Collection I say take him up on it. Yeah it's a bit weird they are so unprepared on such a hugely advertised sale like this. Guess their screwups are your gain.

[quote name='Mippo']Well, that kind of explains things a bit more. That SKU is not found online at all. I can understand this going on for a day or two after they first put up the sale, but it's been up a week now so it's pretty shocking Best Buy has dropped the ball this badly. How do you have a front page sale on the Reward Zone with a deleted SKU for a week?

The GM I spoke with said he would take $20 off any PS3 game I wanted because the sale was screwed up on their end and they didn't have the product. I told him I'd hold off on that and wait to try to get the Resistance Collection but the employee told me since the GM ok'ed it I could go back and get that deal at any time. Considering I already got the God of War + Controller bundle for about $23 and change, I'm making out like a bandit on these blown sales. It's just shocking they screwed this up so badly though. I didn't want any "special" deals, I just wanted the advertised one and didn't think it would be this hard to just get what was advertised.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like quite the hookup! If you want the Resistance Collection I say take him up on it. Yeah it's a bit weird they are so unprepared on such a hugely advertised sale like this. Guess their screwups are your gain.

Went to another Best Buy where they said they had three in stock. Showed up, nothing in the shelf but still said 3 in stock. Had a dude check the go-backs, gamestock, and stock room, nothing.... it's like someone out there doesn't want me to get this game.

Damn it, I missed the return of pepsiman? Too bad. Looks like the mods got rid of, or should I say drank, him extra quick this time.

[quote name='chimpmeister']Thanks OP, picked up Resistance Collection today for $20+tax ($15+tax with $5 RZ cert). Great deal![/QUOTE]
Great, but why'd you quote me?

My BB had a stack of the Resistance set on display. Picked that up. No GoW's though. Going to have to travel 30 min to the next BB. Really excited for these collections with $20 off. Really sucky that it isn't all in 1 case, but I guess one positive is that I can sell each off when I finish one.

I have to ask. I have all 3 Resistances separate, but does the Collection have the heinous install and delete times for Resistance 3 still, or has that been fixed? I want to get it for a friend but also know that they'd probably go ape waiting two hours to delete a game when it came time to do so.

[quote name='chimpmeister']Accidentally, sorry. Meant to just reply.[/QUOTE]
There's nothing to say sorry for. It happens.

I guess I'll be buying Twilight Princess today.

Edit: Offer isn't there for me. Weird. Hopefully it shows later today. Wouldn't mind starting it on my day off.

Also picked up GoW:CS. there is a VERY noticeable difference visually with the HD. Had my PS3 and PS2 playing GoW 1. Flipped back and forth (different inputs on TV) a couple times to see the difference. Gotta say, I remember playing on the ps2 and being like "damn, this is a good looking game!" Now... we getting spoiled XD
Oh and as others have noted, the PSP games are not on a disk but on a code voucher.

[quote name='Diad']Also picked up GoW:CS. there is a VERY noticeable difference visually with the HD. Had my PS3 and PS2 playing GoW 1. Flipped back and forth (different inputs on TV) a couple times to see the difference. Gotta say, I remember playing on the ps2 and being like "damn, this is a good looking game!" Now... we getting spoiled XD
Oh and as others have noted, the PSP games are not on a disk but on a code voucher.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, GOW 1 and 2 are vastly superior on the PS3 HD collection. Not only are both games displayed in 720p, both also run at a blistering and consistent 60fps.

I’d venture to state the only HD collection that offers a more pronounced leap in terms of visual fidelity and performance is the Ico/Shadow of the Colossus collection.

12/23/12 - 1/5-13
40% off all Strategy Guides
Zelda Twilight Princess $8.99

I'm seeing it on my account, too. :) Going to use the 40% off to pick up a CE guide.

Can you price match a guide from amazon, and then use the coupon? Or is that double dipping?

I ask cuz usually amazon guides are already about 30-40% off MSRP

[quote name='ragingst0rm6']Can you price match a guide from amazon, and then use the coupon? Or is that double dipping?

I ask cuz usually amazon guides are already about 30-40% off MSRP[/QUOTE]

No.

[quote name='ragingst0rm6']Can you price match a guide from amazon, and then use the coupon? Or is that double dipping?

I ask cuz usually amazon guides are already about 30-40% off MSRP[/QUOTE]
It's double dipping, so YMMV depending on whoever does the override.

[quote name='usagi']It's double dipping, so YMMV depending on whoever does the override.[/QUOTE]

It will not work. I tried with a PM and the 50% gamers club coupon. Scanning the coupon voids the PM.

[quote name='htz']12/23/12 - 1/5-13

I'm seeing it on my account, too. :) Going to use the 40% off to pick up a CE guide.[/QUOTE]

where are you seeing this? I'd love to get in on both deals :D

[quote name='diishen']where are you seeing this? I'd love to get in on both deals :D[/QUOTE]
Best Buy mobile app. But the offers can't be used until 12/23.

[quote name='htz']12/23/12 - 1/5-13

I'm seeing it on my account, too. :) Going to use the 40% off to pick up a CE guide.[/QUOTE]

Will the 40% off stack with the GCU Unlocked Welcome coupon of 50% off?

[quote name='Zolor23']Will the 40% off stack with the GCU Unlocked Welcome coupon of 50% off?[/QUOTE]

.....really?!? They should start putting fine print on these coupons to deter these questions....oh wait

[quote name='shadowkast'].....really?!? They should start putting fine print on these coupons to deter these questions....oh wait[/QUOTE]

Ok, thanks!

I know this is off-topic but i was told this thread gets a lot of traffic so good to post here

https://www.facebook.com/VideoGamePetitions

I created this page so we can get our gaming petitions on one page, as one gaming community as one voice. I just started it and i don't expect it to get 50.000 in 2 weeks but i believe the page has potential to grow. I search on the net and didn't come across anything on FB or in general

so please spread the word,like the page and post links to petitions you would like to get enough signatures.

HD collections
Reboots to old Franchises
Gaming Sequels that we want
etc,

any gaming related petition.

thanks

[quote name='showtimefolks']I know this is off-topic but i was told this thread gets a lot of traffic so good to post here

https://www.facebook.com/VideoGamePetitions

I created this page so we can get our gaming petitions on one page, as one gaming community as one voice. I just started it and i don't expect it to get 50.000 in 2 weeks but i believe the page has potential to grow. I search on the net and didn't come across anything on FB or in general

so please spread the word,like the page and post links to petitions you would like to get enough signatures.

HD collections
Reboots to old Franchises
Gaming Sequels that we want
etc,

any gaming related petition.

thanks[/QUOTE]

Please. Can you fucking stop?

Went ahead and picked GoW saga today. Good deal, not sure why but Amazon no longer has.

Edit suspect Amazon issue is due to vouchers expiring for origins content.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back