$10 off PS All-Stars Battle Royale Vita, $10 off MLB 12 Vita, $5 off Nintendo Selects

Status
Not open for further replies.

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)

Save $10 on PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only. PS Vita only.
In store only.

$24.99 Mass Effect 3 for PC
Save $5. Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only.
In store only.

Save $5 on Any Nintendo Selects Wii Game
Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only.
In store only.

Get $10 off MLB 12: The Show for PS Vita
Step up to the plate and get ready for MLB 12: The Show. The fall classic is back and better than ever on the PlayStation Vita. For a limited time, members get $10 off.
In store only.

Offers expire 01/19/2013, in-store only!

You must "claim offer" on the MyRZ.com website or Best Buy smartphone app for the discount to show up. No need to print the coupon out. If done correctly a prompt should come up on the cashier's screen to accept the package discount.

*Offer(s) might be different depending on, if you are GC Unlocked, or GC Regular. All offers I post will be based on GC Unlocked since I am a GC Unlocked member*

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, crap, forgot all about the Zelda deal. Oh well... It's not like it was for Skyward Sword. I just haven't been going to Best Buy much at all recently - no reason to any more. It is just a huge disappointment from last year around this time!

New deals for the upcoming weeks.

P.S. I have no idea if the coupon applies for PS3 or just the Vita version of PS All-stars until the coupon goes live detailing the sku's eligible.

Are we positive that we actually have to "claim" the RZ offer? If it's tied to our RZ account anyways I would think it may be automatic at the POS.

[quote name='Donut2922']Are we positive that we actually have to "claim" the RZ offer? If it's tied to our RZ account anyways I would think it may be automatic at the POS.[/QUOTE]
Yes you need to claim the offer.

[quote name='htz']New deals for the upcoming weeks.

P.S. I have no idea if the coupon applies for PS3 or just the Vita version of PS All-stars until the coupon goes live detailing the sku's eligible.[/QUOTE]

Stuck in 2012? The expiration date in your OP says 2012. :)

[quote name='Zolor23']Stuck in 2012? The expiration date in your OP says 2012. :)[/QUOTE]
Corrected, thanks!

[quote name='panda911']Lackluster deals this week. PSASBR can be had at GS right now for less.[/QUOTE]

No it can't.

Ok so I logged in to myrz on mine it shows the $10 off is only for the vita but I also have an offer for $10 of MLB 12 the show for vita
Anyone else get this?

[quote name='jonnysniper']Ok so I logged in to myrz on mine it shows the $10 off is only for the vita but I also have an offer for $10 of MLB 12 the show for vita
Anyone else get this?[/QUOTE]

Yes mine also.

So since the coupon is for the Vita Version ONLY...

there's no Digital PS3 version that comes with the Vita version...RIGHT??!!?!

[quote name='htz']Yes you need to claim the offer.[/QUOTE]

Ok just checking. I was gonna test it out but I trust the source of the OP ;)

Damnit - i was hoping the PSABR deal was for the PS3 version. I'm a sad panda now.

FYI, that first link in the OP for the Playstation All-Stars coupon actually points to the following coupon:
Get $10 off MLB 12: The Show for PS Vita

[quote name='woodcan']FYI, that first link in the OP for the Playstation All-Stars coupon actually points to the following coupon:
Get $10 off MLB 12: The Show for PS Vita[/QUOTE]

will test if it works for mlb 12 tomorrow, I wouldn't mind picking it back up for $10.

[quote name='Wint3rSoldier']So since the coupon is for the Vita Version ONLY...

there's no Digital PS3 version that comes with the Vita version...RIGHT??!!?![/QUOTE]

Correct. The Show '12 is not a cross-buy game.

I'd like to pick this up for $10 but my closest stores don't have it in stock. I could order it online for in-store pickup but not sure how the coupon would work since that's in-store only for redemption and I'd be paying online. Has anyone attempted this before?

[quote name='woodcan']FYI, that first link in the OP for the Playstation All-Stars coupon actually points to the following coupon:
Get $10 off MLB 12: The Show for PS Vita[/QUOTE]
I fixed the link for PS All-stars and added the MLB 12 vita offer to the OP, thanks.
[quote name='shrike4242']I think it's time to make a new thread, as the posts under the OP date back to April of last year.[/QUOTE]
Will make a new thread when the next set of offers begin.

[quote name='eLefAdEr']Correct. The Show '12 is not a cross-buy game.[/QUOTE]
I think he was talking about PSABR. No, you can't buy the Vita version of that and get the PS3 version downloaded.

[quote name='Fukurou']I think he was talking about PSABR. No, you can't buy the Vita version of that and get the PS3 version downloaded.[/QUOTE]

Ahh I missed that, my bad.

I believe that if you buy the PS3 version of ABR, you'll get the Vita version, but it's somehow tied to the disc. Not sure how that works but it's definitely not a standalone/digital copy.

[quote name='HyperG']I seen that the PS3 PlayStation All Stars was 29.99 at Target, but they were out.[/QUOTE]

Yes it is still 29.99, got 1 in the afternoon.

my target was out of playstation allstars as well... and so was my bb though a manager said he would have some in by tuesday afternoon...... I went and asked if i could price match and still use the gamerzone coupon and he said yes.

[quote name='goengland']Yes it is still 29.99, got 1 in the afternoon.[/QUOTE]Since when is Target selling the PS3 version of All Stars for $30? I don't nothing in the AD or online...

[quote name='WhatsYoFlava']Since when is Target selling the PS3 version of All Stars for $30? I don't nothing in the AD or online...[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure they're talking about the vita version for $30 at target.

Just so everyone knows the $10 off all star coupon for both ps3 or vita. I pick up the ps3 version today with that coupon. So I would assume its the same with the MLB game

[quote name='MissRiot0721']Just so everyone knows the $10 off all star coupon for both ps3 or vita. I pick up the ps3 version today with that coupon. So I would assume its the same with the MLB game[/QUOTE]
The only eligible SKU on mine is listed as 5513021, which is the Vita version. Did something change?

[quote name='Lemstar']The only eligible SKU on mine is listed as 5513021, which is the Vita version. Did something change?[/QUOTE]

Is that a YMMV on getting the ten off the PS3 version?

[quote name='kinjutsu11']Pretty sure they're talking about the vita version for $30 at target.[/QUOTE]

No, it is the PS3 version, the tag said 39.99 but actual price is 29.99.

I got PS3 Battle Royale for $19.99. PM'd to FM for 29.99, handed him the coupon and it doesn't say vita on the printed coupon so he manually overrode. Not bad $20 off.

[quote name='pun123']I got PS3 Battle Royale for $19.99. PM'd to FM for 29.99, handed him the coupon and it doesn't say vita on the printed coupon so he manually overrode. Not bad $20 off.[/QUOTE]

Nice, that's exactly how I got the ps3 version I just told them that it didn't say it was for the vita and rang me up. I'm going to back tomorrow to get MLB 12

I was wondering it is possible to use the coupon twice? I want MLB 12 for both Vita and PS3.

[quote name='MissRiot0721']Nice, that's exactly how I got the ps3 version I just told them that it didn't say it was for the vita and rang me up. I'm going to back tomorrow to get MLB 12

I was wondering it is possible to use the coupon twice? I want MLB 12 for both Vita and PS3.[/QUOTE]

That's extreme YMMV. You guys got lucky with inept employees because the printed coupon very clearly states the SKU which is only the Vita version and the website very clearly says "For Playstation Vita" as well as a picture of the Vita box.

[quote name='pun123']I got PS3 Battle Royale for $19.99. PM'd to FM for 29.99, handed him the coupon and it doesn't say vita on the printed coupon so he manually overrode. Not bad $20 off.[/QUOTE]

whats fm?

[quote name='WNYX585AM']FaceMart. Facebook is now opening retail stores.[/QUOTE]

wow, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back