$10 off PS All-Stars Battle Royale Vita, $10 off MLB 12 Vita, $5 off Nintendo Selects

Status
Not open for further replies.

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)

Save $10 on PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only. PS Vita only.
In store only.

$24.99 Mass Effect 3 for PC
Save $5. Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only.
In store only.

Save $5 on Any Nintendo Selects Wii Game
Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only.
In store only.

Get $10 off MLB 12: The Show for PS Vita
Step up to the plate and get ready for MLB 12: The Show. The fall classic is back and better than ever on the PlayStation Vita. For a limited time, members get $10 off.
In store only.

Offers expire 01/19/2013, in-store only!

You must "claim offer" on the MyRZ.com website or Best Buy smartphone app for the discount to show up. No need to print the coupon out. If done correctly a prompt should come up on the cashier's screen to accept the package discount.

*Offer(s) might be different depending on, if you are GC Unlocked, or GC Regular. All offers I post will be based on GC Unlocked since I am a GC Unlocked member*

Last edited by a moderator:
wow, you guys are lucky that some of you are buying 2 copies. I can't even find one copy around a 25 radius. store won't let me special order either, says the coupon says not online.

Wow, thanks for posting that some stores are getting new copies in. The store closest to me says they have it, so I'm calling now to see if they actually do...

Edit...though with how long I've been on hold, I'm thinking I may as well have just driven up there...jeez.

Despite the online search tool indicating that my nearest store did not have copies of Witcher 2 for the 360 in stock, I called to see if they have them in. The nice young lady indicated that they did not have the enhanced edition new, did have it used, but they did have the regular edition in stock. Heh? There is only the enhanced edition right? Either way, they have a copy of it on hold for me so we'll see how this goes.

This is one of those times where I'm probably better off just leaving this one alone because I have a big enough backlog, no foreseeable time to play this, don't need the headache of running around, and know in my gut they will not have this game. Yet, the CAG in me is compelled to engage. Damn you, cheapassgamer. Damn you. #CAG4LIFE

[quote name='chubbyninja1319']Despite the online search tool indicating that my nearest store did not have copies of Witcher 2 for the 360 in stock, I called to see if they have them in. The nice young lady indicated that they did not have the enhanced edition new, did have it used, but they did have the regular edition in stock. Heh? There is only the enhanced edition right? Either way, they have a copy of it on hold for me so we'll see how this goes.
[/QUOTE]

One of two things, she thought you were looking for the Dark Edition (did BB even carry it??) OR the more likely case they have a PC copy of the game on hold for you.

[quote name='chubbyninja1319']Despite the online search tool indicating that my nearest store did not have copies of Witcher 2 for the 360 in stock, I called to see if they have them in. The nice young lady indicated that they did not have the enhanced edition new, did have it used, but they did have the regular edition in stock.[/QUOTE]

I've heard that the online inventory search only shows "available" if there are 3+ of the item at a BB.

Since my local Best Buy doesn't have the pre-order steelbooks for Dead Island Riptide yet, and my friends wanted to go to Marina, I decided to head to the Best Buy there. They also didn't have the steelbooks but they did have one copy of Witcher 2 for 360. I didn't buy it.

So if you are in or near Marina, CA there is one copy of Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition for 360 there. It is spider-wrapped though so it has a little bit of damage.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']I've heard that the online inventory search only shows "available" if there are 3+ of the item at a BB.[/QUOTE]

I haven't heard that before...might not be a bad policy overall.

Anyway, they did in fact save the copy for me at my local best buy (Tysons Corner, VA), and for those still looking, the store as of when I left the gaming section this evening had three enhanced editions there.

Just wish this store had gotten them in before the debacle yesterday, but oh well, I have the game and got it at a great price, so overall I'm happy about the deal.

I got a copy today, store near me restocked the game. I called to put one on hold, I actually didn't think they would put a hold on a game since I've had bad experiences with other places not honoring holds. Went to store pick up, used the coupon. Can't wait to play the game, and the girl behind the counter, what a babe.

Not sure where to post this, but when I was trading in some games I saw a set of price stickers. Two of them were for Spec Ops the Line at 39.99 PS3/360. I don't think it said "sale" or "advertised" on them though. Not a big deal but it may be helpful.

[quote name='joeyshadows']Not sure where to post this, but when I was trading in some games I saw a set of price stickers. Two of them were for Spec Ops the Line at 39.99 PS3/360. I don't think it said "sale" or "advertised" on them though. Not a big deal but it may be helpful.[/QUOTE]Well, based on the upcoming weekly ad for Gamestop (http://www.gamestop.com/gs/weeklyad/current/091212/default.aspx), that looks like a nationwide price drop.

$20 isn't too far away...:bouncy:

[quote name='Saix_XIII']You do not need to go home or online and re-accept the offer. You just need to buy each copy in its own transaction, simple as that.

Also I highly doubt they will ban you, their system is messing up, not us. The website says one thing, but the system is doing another. Which is the one that is accurate?[/QUOTE]

Lol what is this dude talkin about a ban...bby is not going to ban u because u bought more than one video game of the same type.....smh

[quote name='Skydude']The one I saw in the store (the first store) WAS the one they use at the store. The person at the customer service desk who I talked to at the second store checked that, said that they had it, and it would be over in the game section. As in, the same person who would have answered the phone had I called. So calling probably wouldn't have helped.[/QUOTE]

Look u missed out on a great deal...sometimes you win some and you lose some but dont cry about it...its very likely bb did have it in store but its very likely depending on the time u went there were only four copies or so and could have all been picked up unless ulived ten secs from the store. Bby imo has one of the best inventory systems out there and there in store pickup option was really one of the first out of retail markets that get that shit wrong ie wal mart. So just count ur losses and dont stress im sure during black friday gs..amazon or bb will uave it for 20 again. And if u got it cheers

[quote name='Saix_XIII']You do not need to go home or online and re-accept the offer. You just need to buy each copy in its own transaction, simple as that.

Also I highly doubt they will ban you, their system is messing up, not us. The website says one thing, but the system is doing another. Which is the one that is accurate?[/QUOTE]

I'd like a second copy but are you sure this is working? with the Max Payne 3 RZ offer it cleary denied me when I tried to purchase a second copy.. even when I attempted a few days later in a completely different transaction.

Best Buy has always programmed this not to work... why all of a sudden is it?

Thanks OP... picked up a copy for $10. (Used a $5 Reward Zone certifcate that I got through mycokerewards). Stores in Central/Northern NJ got restocked... most had been out of Witcher 2 but now most show as available.

Yep all stores within 50 miles were out of stock (10 stores) yesterday, checked online inv today and ALL the stores now have it in stock as of this morning.

Restock in my area as well. I was bummed when I couldn't get to a Best Buy when the deal first hit and then watched copies dry up until all my area stores were showing "Unavailable," but I kept checking store inventory until it popped up again yesterday. I stopped in and picked up a copy for $5 after using a $5 Coke Rewards certificate. Great price.

[quote name='GBAstar']I'd like a second copy but are you sure this is working? with the Max Payne 3 RZ offer it cleary denied me when I tried to purchase a second copy.. even when I attempted a few days later in a completely different transaction.

Best Buy has always programmed this not to work... why all of a sudden is it?[/QUOTE]
Yes you defiantly can get more than one, I bought 1 on back to back days at the same store with zero problems

I stopped by BB to trade in, but the trade in system was down. Anyone else have that problem?

Store locator said unavailable, no copies on the shelves. But I asked an employee, and he pulled one from behind the desk. Apparently an employee was saving it. I bought it. Sorry, employee.

I lucked out and my call yesterday paid off. They had one copy of Witcher 2 Enhanced Ed. on the shelf even though the website said it was unavailable. Moral of the story: just make the trip and see whats on the shelf.

Are all of these deals LIMITED to one per customer? I wanted to grab an extra copy for Witcher 2 for a friend as a gift. I already did in an instore order and still waiting for it to arrive....

[quote name='Brother Daz']Supposed to be one per account but it works for multiple copies.[/QUOTE]

I don't understand.. this is new then. On multiple other RZ offers I have physically seen the computer screen prompt that denied the transaction because the offer had previously been used/redeemed.

[quote name='GBAstar']I don't understand.. this is new then. On multiple other RZ offers I have physically seen the computer screen prompt that denied the transaction because the offer had previously been used/redeemed.[/QUOTE]
Normally that how it does work but for some reason it's not this way with the witcher coupon. It's been confirmed multiple times in this thread that it does work.

[quote name='CaoPi']Are all of these deals LIMITED to one per customer? I wanted to grab an extra copy for Witcher 2 for a friend as a gift. I already did in an instore order and still waiting for it to arrive....[/QUOTE]

How do you do an in-store order?

I asked the gaming guy if there was any way to order a copy and he said no and that I'd just have to wait for a re-stock, but then again this is the same store that told me they wouldn't match Kmart because they are a wholesaler, and that I couldn't use RZ certs on price matched items.

If your in NYC. The Rego Park Bestbuy has Witcher 2 in stock. I picked up a copy and they have 4 in the cage. Its still in the packing box.

[quote name='Tdog987']:whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

In theory gemini women are uninhibited. That is of course if A) They believe in astrology. OR B) You can convince them to believe in astrology. :lol:

Technically all of the signs are 1 off based on the technique they used to measure when astrology was created...That doesn't matter though if she believes in it. ;)

Grabbed the lone copy of Witcher 2 at my local BBY. I watched the clerk put it on the shelf as I was doing a trade in, and quickly nabbed it.

[quote name='MrBeatdown']How do you do an in-store order?

I asked the gaming guy if there was any way to order a copy and he said no and that I'd just have to wait for a re-stock, but then again this is the same store that told me they wouldn't match Kmart because they are a wholesaler, and that I couldn't use RZ certs on price matched items.[/QUOTE]

An in-store order is called an OMS. I think only some employees know about it. Basically you pay in-store and item can be shipped to you/the store. If the gaming rep doesn't know about OMS then check with the pickup or customer service staff. You also need the sku code for the game.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']I have not tried this myself, but based on what others have said, do the following.

Go to store, do NOT pick the game up. Tell them about the coupon and you would like the CANCEL the pickup and then purchase it with the coupon. From what I have been told, if you return a store pickup item, which you cannot apply to coupon to since it is an online order, you need to wait a few hours to a full day to purchase it again since it needs to be re-added to the store inventory. As such if you get there the next day and someone else bought it before you then...tough luck.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the tip - also CAG iduncurr as well.

I told the BB employee I had a pick up order but wanted to ring it up as an in-store order so that a coupon would apply. I had to explain it once or twice (probably skeptical), but she rang it up normally and the coupon applied as expected when she finished. I didn't bother having her try to cancel my store pickup order as I can do that via phone or BB will just auto cancel it when I don't officially pick it up (after 8 days I believe).

[quote name='usagi']An in-store order is called an OMS. I think only some employees know about it. Basically you pay in-store and item can be shipped to you/the store. If the gaming rep doesn't know about OMS then check with the pickup or customer service staff. You also need the sku code for the game.[/QUOTE]

Awesome, I'll have to try this if my store runs out of copies before I get there. Thanks for the info!

[quote name='slowdive21'] In theory gemini women are uninhibited. [/QUOTE]

My wife is a gemini and this does not apply to her at all... She is the most "inhibited" person I know.

[quote name='cheapfrag']My wife is a gemini and this does not apply to her at all... She is the most "inhibited" person I know.[/QUOTE]

The simplest explanation to this most likely is........she's been lying to you and that is not really her birth date.

Picked up the Witcher 2 at my local best buy. They have one left after I got one. Are all versions "Enhanced"? This one looks like it comes with a book or something.

[quote name='wugenius']Picked up the Witcher 2 at my local best buy. They have one left after I got one. Are all versions "Enhanced"? This one looks like it comes with a book or something.[/QUOTE]

All 360 versions are enhanced. The vanilla version was for PC only.

[quote name='ooga']The simplest explanation to this most likely is........she's been lying to you and that is not really her birth date.[/QUOTE]
Or, she sneaks out and hides it from you. Check her phone for any incriminating pictures (and share them as proof :D)

[quote name='barrit']All 360 versions are enhanced. The vanilla version was for PC only.[/QUOTE]

Awesome. I wanted to play this for a while and couldn't beat it for the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back