$10 off PS All-Stars Battle Royale Vita, $10 off MLB 12 Vita, $5 off Nintendo Selects

Status
Not open for further replies.

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)

Save $10 on PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only. PS Vita only.
In store only.

$24.99 Mass Effect 3 for PC
Save $5. Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only.
In store only.

Save $5 on Any Nintendo Selects Wii Game
Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only.
In store only.

Get $10 off MLB 12: The Show for PS Vita
Step up to the plate and get ready for MLB 12: The Show. The fall classic is back and better than ever on the PlayStation Vita. For a limited time, members get $10 off.
In store only.

Offers expire 01/19/2013, in-store only!

You must "claim offer" on the MyRZ.com website or Best Buy smartphone app for the discount to show up. No need to print the coupon out. If done correctly a prompt should come up on the cashier's screen to accept the package discount.

*Offer(s) might be different depending on, if you are GC Unlocked, or GC Regular. All offers I post will be based on GC Unlocked since I am a GC Unlocked member*

Last edited by a moderator:
So the $20 GC with Hitman is suppose to automatically ring up in their systems if I claim it first on RewardZone? If I print the coupon and bring it with me, in case that the GC doesn't show up at checkout, would that actually decrease my chance of success? (pm+coupon just looks more obvious as double dipping imo)

[quote name='diishen']So the $20 GC with Hitman is suppose to automatically ring up in their systems if I claim it first on RewardZone? If I print the coupon and bring it with me, in case that the GC doesn't show up at checkout, would that actually decrease my chance of success? (pm+coupon just looks more obvious as double dipping imo)[/QUOTE]

Yeah by the looks of it. If you claim it in your rewards it should pop up automatically as long as it's still ringing up as 'xbox/ps3 hitman abso...' as it would if you just bought it at regular price. That is as long as they don't change it to 'Adjusted Game', 'Price Match game' or whatever they do sometimes. Or the associate just automatically rejects it when it does.

Best bet for success would probably be this,
1. Find a associate that can't authorize the price adjust themselves without a senior associate punching in their code. Reason for this is coming up.

2. Keep your eye on the register display. Make sure it still has the correct display after the price adjust I mentioned before.

3. Then hand them the rewards card to scan. When they scan the rewards card it should say something like 'Best Buy Rewards 0.00' thats the GC popping up. Hopefully the senior associate at this point will have already left as the rest of the transaction can be handled without them and they're more likely to notice something, and shoot you down. Though they still might let it go though.

4. PROFIT!!!!!:)

As for the coupon, I would probably say it would decrease your chances, I would only pull it out if the GC doesn't pop up as a last ditch effort.

[quote name='solidus_00']
As for the coupon, I would probably say it would decrease your chances, I would only pull it out if the GC doesn't pop up as a last ditch effort.[/QUOTE]

You broke my heart :(

So can anyone confirm the price match/coupon combo for RE6? I'm going today but if someone can confirm that this doesn't work and save me travel time, please post ASAP!

[quote name='mossfan563']So can anyone confirm the price match/coupon combo for RE6? I'm going today but if someone can confirm that this doesn't work and save me travel time, please post ASAP![/QUOTE]
you cant price match and use a coupon at BB. Its one or the other; not both

[quote name='Havok83']you cant price match and use a coupon at BB. Its one or the other; not both[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Saved me the trouble. Probably will get that $6 16GB flash drive that popped up on the forums. :)

[quote name='KENFL0']Got hitman for 35 after using my 25 cert and got a 20 dollar GC! Great deal![/QUOTE]

Terrible deal! You didn't even PM Hitman.:whistle2:#

My gamers club offers aren't linking with my account. The coupon doesn't work and the offer doesn't pop up when they enter my rewardszone number.

They said they could adjust it to $40 but then I couldn't price match it later, when it actually is $40. I'll wait until this one hits $15.

[quote name='KENFL0']Got hitman for 35 after using my 25 cert and got a 20 dollar GC! Great deal![/QUOTE]

A bunch of us got it for $40 + a $20 gift card...without having to use RZ certs.

Now that was a good deal. Your deal was standard market price since GS has the game for $40.

Not sure why but the GC offer for Hitman didn't come up for me today even though they scanned my RZ account. I bought it before already unless BB's system learned to not give the offer more than once now.

[quote name='Donut2922']Not sure why but the GC offer for Hitman didn't come up for me today even though they scanned my RZ account. I bought it before already unless BB's system learned to not give the offer more than once now.[/QUOTE]

It does say it's limit to one per account. Same thing happened to me and I haven't even used it yet. System must think it ended last night instead of tonight.

You have a very low threshold for "Great deal".

So...neither worked. I tried at two different BBs, and after PMing, neither offer automatically rang up. I showed them the printed offers, and the managers said no double-dipping. Oh well.

[quote name='aircobra']It does say it's limit to one per account. Same thing happened to me and I haven't even used it yet. System must think it ended last night instead of tonight.[/QUOTE]

Well in that case I'm sure the system just recognized the offer as expired. I've claimed multiple offers before in separate transactions without issues in the past. So the next upcoming GCU offer may possibly run into the same issue on the end date of the promo.

[quote name='Alkalinejoe']So GoW Saga after coupon is $20? That's tempting... Essentially $4/game[/QUOTE]

I almost pulled the trigger on GOW Sago during Black Friday but didn't because two of the games are not on the discs. Just a heads up.

[quote name='GBAstar']For GOW Saga and Resistance Collection the description says "for PS3 or PS Vita" I'm assuming that is a typo correct?[/QUOTE]

Can't the PS Vita play God of War 1&2 using Remote Play? I think it probably is just a mistake, but I figured I should mention the Remote Play thing.

Had a hell of a time attempting to get the hitman promo to work. Were you supposed to bring up a $20 gc and the offer would zero it out? Scanning my rz card didn't pop up a prompt or anything. First time I had a problem with these rz offers.

Also until the 16th, GoW saga trades in for 20 at GS, so you can pilfer the origin and ps+ code for tax.

[quote name='panda911']Had a hell of a time attempting to get the hitman promo to work. Were you supposed to bring up a $20 gc and the offer would zero it out? Scanning my rz card didn't pop up a prompt or anything. First time I had a problem with these rz offers.

Also until the 16th, GoW saga trades in for 20 at GS, so you can pilfer the origin and ps+ code for tax.[/QUOTE]
Nice idea!

[quote name='62t']Does the box for GoW states there is a free 1 month?[/QUOTE]
Would like to know this as well, PS+ code is guaranteed?

[quote name='62t']I know there second print/shipment of GoW does not have the free 1 month[/QUOTE]

Yep, my copy from Amazon did not have the plus code in it. The ones that have it mention it on the back cover so look out for that if you pick this up.

[quote name='Desousa93']Why won't this come up for me? I am GCU[/QUOTE]

You have to go to one of the video game main pages then select "See All Offers". They usually don't update the Reward Zone page until a few hours after the main website.

[quote name='Gamer4life88']Yep, my copy from Amazon did not have the plus code in it. The ones that have it mention it on the back cover so look out for that if you pick this up.[/QUOTE]
Thanks a lot for the confirmation.

[quote name='SevereTireDamage']Still don't see the coupon anywhere on the BB or RZ sites...[/QUOTE]
Get some rest and check back in the morning, you won't be going to BBY now anyways.

[quote name='TooPoor']Get some rest and check back in the morning, you won't be going to BBY now anyways.[/QUOTE]

still nothing up on the site...dont really care either since none of those games r on the VITA anywys

[quote name='slidecage']still nothing up on the site[/QUOTE]

lol...please stop.

The coupons can only be used in store anyways, so why does it matter whether it's up now or at 7 AM?

So...this is a PS3 month? Drat. Anyways, this is probably why the Hitman : Absolution and Resident Evil 6 coupons work today. They updated the system today. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back