$10 off PS All-Stars Battle Royale Vita, $10 off MLB 12 Vita, $5 off Nintendo Selects

Status
Not open for further replies.

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)

Save $10 on PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only. PS Vita only.
In store only.

$24.99 Mass Effect 3 for PC
Save $5. Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only.
In store only.

Save $5 on Any Nintendo Selects Wii Game
Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only.
In store only.

Get $10 off MLB 12: The Show for PS Vita
Step up to the plate and get ready for MLB 12: The Show. The fall classic is back and better than ever on the PlayStation Vita. For a limited time, members get $10 off.
In store only.

Offers expire 01/19/2013, in-store only!

You must "claim offer" on the MyRZ.com website or Best Buy smartphone app for the discount to show up. No need to print the coupon out. If done correctly a prompt should come up on the cashier's screen to accept the package discount.

*Offer(s) might be different depending on, if you are GC Unlocked, or GC Regular. All offers I post will be based on GC Unlocked since I am a GC Unlocked member*

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='BlizzardCyclone']The link doesn't work. I contacted them about it. Wonder what the price is and what the limited edition comes with :)[/QUOTE]

twisted metal black DLC voucher

[quote name='BlizzardCyclone']The link doesn't work. I contacted them about it. Wonder what the price is and what the limited edition comes with :)[/QUOTE]

All of those questions were answered on this very page :p

Is Twisted Metal LE the same as the regular they sell? Because i dont see it on the site.

Either way, this is pretty ironic, someone in another topic just said they didnt expect to see this under MSRP anytime soon. I'll sure as hell bite for 20$

There's no Standard or Limited Edition. It's just the Limited.

I bought it when it first came out (And sold it shortly after, wasn't worth $60, but I'll bite again for $20 when/if this deal goes live) It came with a TM Black code and a code for a Sweet Tooth skin in Starhawk.

[quote name='YBX87']hope tm goes on sale, so it can stack with the offer, and get it for $10[/QUOTE]

You can't stack these RZ offers, I've tried multiple times at different stores. It says in the fine print not stackable on sale prices.

[quote name='TaylorM06']You can't stack these RZ offers, I've tried multiple times at different stores. It says in the fine print not stackable on sale prices.[/QUOTE]

These have all worked on sale prices for at least a year now

[quote name='dmdragon']I'm about 90% certain that the ps3 version only comes in LE[/QUOTE]

[quote name='TaylorM06']There's no Standard or Limited Edition. It's just the Limited.

I bought it when it first came out (And sold it shortly after, wasn't worth $60, but I'll bite again for $20 when/if this deal goes live) It came with a TM Black code and a code for a Sweet Tooth skin in Starhawk.[/QUOTE]

Wrong. I have personally seen both the Limited and Standard. The standard only comes with a free voucher skin download for Starhawk, as you guys mentioned. The Limited is with the copy of Black. I have the limited right now, kind of debating whether to trade it in for about 35 (got it for 32 during gamestops sale) and pick this up instead, but it's going to be a tough one finding these babies...

[quote name='dmdragon']These have all worked on sale prices for at least a year now[/QUOTE]

Well my local BBYs just suck ass then!

[quote name='MunchnOnDoritos']Wrong. I have personally seen both the Limited and Standard. The standard only comes with a free voucher skin download for Starhawk, as you guys mentioned. The Limited is with the copy of Black. I have the limited right now, kind of debating whether to trade it in for about 35 (got it for 32 during gamestops sale) and pick this up instead, but it's going to be a tough one finding these babies...[/QUOTE]

I stand corrected. I haven't seen a Standard edition yet, all be ever seen is Limited.

Don't trade it in yet, find it, buy it, the trade it into GS. Just to be on the safe side.

[quote name='TaylorM06']You can't stack these RZ offers, I've tried multiple times at different stores. It says in the fine print not stackable on sale prices.[/QUOTE]

it does stack, i did it with modern warfare 3, and i got it for $25

[quote name='YBX87']it does stack, i did it with modern warfare 3, and i got it for $25[/QUOTE]

I got shot down with mw3, clearly says off regular price, unlike the @gamer coupons which allows it to stack on sale prices. but with bby im sure its ymmv

So its like this...

ALL copies of Twisted Metal come with the Starhawk character or whatever.

ONLY the limited edition came with Twisted Metal Black. (Its a voucher included in the package)

The limited edition was ONLY the first print run of the game.

Almost EVERY copy left at a best buy is NOT the limited edition...it is only the second print and on thats left.

If indeed this coupon is only for the limited edition...theres slim chance of anyone getting in on this deal.

[quote name='MunchnOnDoritos']Wrong. I have personally seen both the Limited and Standard. The standard only comes with a free voucher skin download for Starhawk, as you guys mentioned. The Limited is with the copy of Black. I have the limited right now, kind of debating whether to trade it in for about 35 (got it for 32 during gamestops sale) and pick this up instead, but it's going to be a tough one finding these babies...[/QUOTE]

Is Twisted Metal Black a DLC code or is it on the actual disc?

[quote name='arsenalcrazy8']So its like this...

ONLY the limited edition came with Twisted Metal Black.

The limited edition was ONLY the first run print of the game.

Almost EVERY copy left at a best buy is NOT the limited edition...it is only the second print and on thats left.

If indeed this coupon is only for the limited edition...theres slim chance of anyone getting in on this deal.[/QUOTE]

That'd be pretty slick of Best Buy if thats the case....

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']Is Twisted Metal Black a DLC code or is it on the actual disc?[/QUOTE]
DLC Code.

[quote name='TaylorM06']I stand corrected. I haven't seen a Standard edition yet, all be ever seen is Limited.

Don't trade it in yet, find it, buy it, the trade it into GS. Just to be on the safe side.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's probably what I'm going to do, but just replace Gamestop with Best Buy :)

^Yeah, all the extra goodies that come with both the copies of Twisted Metal are vouchers.

anyone else get an error when they try to go to the twisted metal page?

It says
Sorry, this page cannot be displayed.
Possible reasons:
The page or offer has expired.
You've reached a page that's reserved for specific members or membership level.
Things to try:

If you are visiting a Gamers Club offer, be sure you join the Gamers Club first.
Return to the home page.

I'm gamerclub unlocked... i think. I have a subscription to @gamer mag

^_^x KD

this is a good deal for TM if it sticks...looks like the page is down already but the deal only came online as of today?

[quote name='Kenshindono']anyone else get an error when they try to go to the twisted metal page?

It says
Sorry, this page cannot be displayed.
Possible reasons:
The page or offer has expired.
You've reached a page that's reserved for specific members or membership level.
Things to try:

If you are visiting a Gamers Club offer, be sure you join the Gamers Club first.
Return to the home page.

I'm gamerclub unlocked... i think. I have a subscription to @gamer mag

^_^x KD[/QUOTE]

sometimes takes a day or so for it to be active.

Jeez....the page still isnt working. Can I just go to BB and get the game for $20 with my GCU membership card? Or do I need to wait until the coupon is online so I can link my account to it?

[quote name='arsenalcrazy8']So its like this...

ONLY the limited edition came with Twisted Metal Black. (Its a voucher included in the package)

The limited edition was ONLY the first print run of the game.

If indeed this coupon is only for the limited edition...theres slim chance of anyone getting in on this deal.[/QUOTE]
I still see plenty when I go out to different BBs. The game didnt sell that well.

[quote name='DCpinoy']sometimes takes a day or so for it to be active.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, BB should stop paying their executives and upgrade/update their website, etc. so everything can be up to date instead of a day or so behind.

man, crazy how I wished for this last night in the BB weekly thread! Pretty excited. I'm going to head out right away and hope this works for whatever copy they have on the shelf. If they restrict it to only the LE and there really aren't many left, that is going to be so much BS that I'm sure we can get @gamer forums/reps to override it down..

[quote name='maximus101']I'm not taking a chance of not finding this in any of the local stores waiting for a price drop so I'll be picking this up first thing tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

^ This. I'll leave it unopened and it'll sit there till the offer is over. If it doesn't go on sale, I'll just return it. For these kind of potential deals you need to buy the games ahead of time (See Kingdoms of Amalur).

The TM Black that comes with the LE - is it a straight port, or it is in HD? Trophies?

If it's just a straight port, I don't really care anyway (assuming the coupon WILL work on both versions...).

[quote name='argyle']The TM Black that comes with the LE - is it a straight port, or it is in HD? Trophies?

If it's just a straight port, I don't really care anyway (assuming the coupon WILL work on both versions...).[/QUOTE]

I reallllly hate to say this but it's junk. It's one of those classic games, no remake. I loved the game so much back in the day too.

I haven't seen a LE in any of my stores in a couple of months. I'm in there every week and always look ... I have a new copy that the case is partially crushed and have been looking so I can swap it out.

I've been looking at Target stores too ... also no luck.

The deals are now showing up. The sku on the coupon is the same for the standard Twisted Metal, so it should work on either version. $20 is a bit more than I'd like to pay, but I still think I'm going to bite on it. I'll keep it sealed either way.

You don't need the coupon to get the sale price correct? Just using your RZ membership card should get the discounted price I think...

I'm still trying to figure out if it will only discount one title per RZ Card

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back