$10 off PS All-Stars Battle Royale Vita, $10 off MLB 12 Vita, $5 off Nintendo Selects

Status
Not open for further replies.

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)

Save $10 on PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only. PS Vita only.
In store only.

$24.99 Mass Effect 3 for PC
Save $5. Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only.
In store only.

Save $5 on Any Nintendo Selects Wii Game
Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only.
In store only.

Get $10 off MLB 12: The Show for PS Vita
Step up to the plate and get ready for MLB 12: The Show. The fall classic is back and better than ever on the PlayStation Vita. For a limited time, members get $10 off.
In store only.

Offers expire 01/19/2013, in-store only!

You must "claim offer" on the MyRZ.com website or Best Buy smartphone app for the discount to show up. No need to print the coupon out. If done correctly a prompt should come up on the cashier's screen to accept the package discount.

*Offer(s) might be different depending on, if you are GC Unlocked, or GC Regular. All offers I post will be based on GC Unlocked since I am a GC Unlocked member*

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GBAstar']You don't need the coupon to get the sale price correct? Just using your RZ membership card should get the discounted price I think...

I'm still trying to figure out if it will only discount one title per RZ Card[/QUOTE]
It is most likely one discount per RZ. You need to "claim offer" on the RZ website or best buy app before the discount is linked onto the RZ account.

[quote name='kerouac kid']Where is the offer for MW3? I wouldn't mind picking that up again.[/QUOTE]
The offer was unadvertised, just like the previous Max Payne 3 deal last month. You will see it once you log into the reward zone website, or the best buy smartphone app.

do you guys know if Best buy is offering Collection-1 DLC free with the purchase of the game like Amazon and Gamestop??

I picked up one of two copies at my BB. $20 isn't that great of a deal, especially considering my backlog and the fact that I didn't particularly enjoy the demo/beta, but I figure I could always return/rebuy if need be or just throw it on eBay and make a little profit. Couldn't hurt to pick it up now really.

[quote name='therealdanhill']Anybody else ever try the Razer controller besides KENFL0? Could use an extra.[/QUOTE]

I've had the Onza TE for over a year and I do like it. The larger size is good for big hands and I remapped both the R3 and L3 buttons to the shoulder. It makes it easier to run and move in games such as COD. I do not play competitively so I don't know how useful it would be in a tournament setting. If I were you, I would buy the extended warranty since I've had it replaced twice over the course of a year.

I don't know if it changed or not, but on my phone and my laptop it says MW3 is $25 off rather than $40.

Don't know if it's because I already clicked "redeem" on the TM offer.

[quote name='GuyManDude']I don't know if it changed or not, but on my phone and my laptop it says MW3 is $25 off rather than $40.

Don't know if it's because I already clicked "redeem" on the TM offer.[/QUOTE]

are you a games unlocked member? it is $25 off for regular gamers club member

no limited editions at my best buy, but hell, my backlog is huge, and i am not a big fan of playing games without trophies, especially ones i have played years ago already.

Man, fuck this TM deal in the goat ass! Went in at 10am b4 the deal was on the site, nobody had a clue about the deal or what to do, and neither did I. I just assumed it would pop as a package price..went to see Brave, read on here the deal was up, sure enough coupon situiation, redeemed on my phone and saved didn't close the page. Roll up, she scans my @gamer membership, scans game, enters number under UPC of cert on my phone. Some 'duplicate data' message pops up. Now perplexed, a team of employees is gathering, bc I threw quite a fit when I was there hours before. Turns out they had to scan the certificate for the discount first, then the game. Giving them ur phone number or scanning ur card is no big deal. Pretty crazy situation, but it ended up working. Don't think I got an LE one tho, just something with a Starhawk beta..yippee..

[quote name='token2k6']Man, fuck this TM deal in the goat ass! Went in at 10am b4 the deal was on the site, nobody had a clue about the deal or what to do, and neither did I. I just assumed it would pop as a package price..went to see Brave, read on here the deal was up, sure enough coupon situiation, redeemed on my phone and saved didn't close the page. Roll up, she scans my @gamer membership, scans game, enters number under UPC of cert on my phone. Some 'duplicate data' message pops up. Now perplexed, a team of employees is gathering, bc I threw quite a fit when I was there hours before. Turns out they had to scan the certificate for the discount first, then the game. Giving them ur phone number or scanning ur card is no big deal. Pretty crazy situation, but it ended up working. Don't think I got an LE one tho, just something with a Starhawk beta..yippee..[/QUOTE]

only the le comes with the sweet tooth starhawk skin and twisted metal black (ps2 game).
so if you got that you definitely got the limited ed.

Twisted_Metal_Black.jpg

Can anyone tell me how to claim these offers? I am a gamerz unlocked member or whatever its called and it says i can show them the coupon but my printer is out of ink, any way i can just print this in store, wouldnt mind mw3 for my ps3.

[quote name='PublikDefender']the le is the one that comes with the starhawk beta. don't know about the standard ed.

only the le comes with the sweet tooth starhawk skin and twisted metal black (ps2 game).

Twisted_Metal_Black.jpg
[/QUOTE]

The Limited Edition comes w/ a dlc code for Twisted Metal Black? Nice.

[quote name='PublikDefender']the le is the one that comes with the starhawk beta. don't know about the standard ed.

Twisted_Metal_Black.jpg
[/QUOTE]
The standard edition comes with the Starhawk Beta ... the LE has the Starhawk Beta, skin and Black for PSN.

[quote name='dapunisure']Can anyone tell me how to claim these offers? I am a gamerz unlocked member or whatever its called and it says i can show them the coupon but my printer is out of ink, any way i can just print this in store, wouldnt mind mw3 for my ps3.[/QUOTE]
ymmv but you probably don't have to print out the coupon at all. if you have a smartphone or tablet, just show them the coupon on screen. even if you don't, just have them look up your rewardzone account to verify that you are gamer unlocked and they should give you the discount.

[quote name='flix1']The standard edition comes with the Starhawk Beta ... the LE has the Starhawk Beta, skin and Black for PSN.[/QUOTE]
thanks for clearing that up

Is this a one time thing? I.E. can I pick up MW3 for 360 and also pick it up for PS3 later? I've got a friend that wants one for PS3 and I am getting mine for 360.

[quote name='PublikDefender']ymmv but you probably don't have to print out the coupon at all. if you have a smartphone or tablet, just show them the coupon on screen. even if you don't, just have them look up your rewardzone account to verify that you are gamer unlocked and they should give you the discount.

thanks for clearing that up[/QUOTE]

I will try that, thanx. I hope it works wouldnt mind TM & MW3 for $40

[quote name='YBX87']are you a games unlocked member? it is $25 off for regular gamers club member[/QUOTE]

Aaaah, I see. Glad the TM deal is $40 regardless. Thanks for the info.

Yeah, mine definitely did not have the TM: Black voucher inside. It just had the Sweettooth skin for Starhawk and the Online Pass on the back of the manual. Bummer..but just played a few quick challenges, very fun game. This + THPSHD is srsly messing with my nostalgic mind..if only I were in college again to top it all off..

Now debating on if I should buy MW3 today or just wait till the next sale to see if they have it cheaper.

I just did a quick glance on eBay, a bunch of TM listed under the LE spec but none confirms including TMB. I assume the true LE says on the cover that it contains TMB?

hmm on the site it says -$40 for TM and -$25 for CODMW3. Will it come off -40 or does only certain people qualify for -$40 For MW3?

[quote name='TooPoor']I just did a quick glance on eBay, a bunch of TM listed under the LE spec but none confirms including TMB. I assume the true LE says on the cover that it contains TMB?[/QUOTE]

Correct. I just bought one with Starhawk on the cover and there was no TM:B code inside. Not a big deal for me since I went ahead and bought a code online code back in Feburary for $5 on eBay.

[quote name='omyard']Correct. I just bought one with Starhawk on the cover and there was no TM:B code inside. Not a big deal for me since I went ahead and bought a code online code back in Feburary for $5 on eBay.[/QUOTE]
Hmm, thanks for the info. Including TMB is kind of a deal breaker for me, I will try to find one with TMB.

[quote name='havoksend']hmm on the site it says -$40 for TM and -$25 for CODMW3. Will it come off -40 or does only certain people qualify for -$40 For MW3?[/QUOTE]

you need to be a gamers unlock member to get the $40 dollars off on mw3

[quote name='scarhawk']Man so many GU deals.. I'm getting tempted to join.
If the magazine wasn't a POS I'd join.[/QUOTE]

Who cares about the magazine? You make your subscription cost back based on the MW3 offer alone.

I didn't want the magazine, so I went digital. I just get the coupons online via email from them.

Checked the nearest store and they had 5 copies but no LE. I want to check the other store tomorrow to see if they have it, i really want that TM:B for free.

The twisted metal coupon is available in the android app but not on the website for me and they didn't have any limited addition in my store but it works just fine on the standard edition

Crazy deals and coupons, 10% extra trade in (I have only been a member for 6 month and earned $40 extra on the 10% when trading in $400 worth of games, pays for 2 year sub alone), then I used the welcome packet to get ME3 and SR3 for $17.5 each...I have never read one word of the magazine though. so who cares the mag is POS?

I only just recently signed up for RZ and can't remember my password. And the link for changing the password doesn't work. Does anybody know why? Also, what's the price for MW3 after the RZ coupon?

Twisted metal and modern warfare 3 are much better deals than this current blowout. I'll pick up TM. I would get MW 3 but I have it already. $ 20 is just hard to catch up.

[quote name='dmdragon']These have all worked on sale prices for at least a year now[/QUOTE]

On my iPhone BBY app. This is in the terms and conditions of claiming these types of RZ offers

"Markdowns taken from regular prices. Limit 1 offer per membership."

That's why I said they won't stack with sale prices.

I know it says marked down from regular price, but what about used copies? My store lists a used MW3 in stock at $45. I'll be in tomorrow to check it out, but curious if anyone has tried.

i dont understand ?
is this offer only good with a coupon ?
do i HAVE to print it out ?
where do i print it out ?
can i just go to BB right now and get these deals without a coupon ?

no body is talking about these deals on this thread, only talking about their past pre-orders and coupons ?

[quote name='Alex121006']i dont understand ?
is this offer only good with a coupon ?
do i HAVE to print it out ?
where do i print it out ?
can i just go to BB right now and get these deals without a coupon ?

no body is talking about these deals on this thread, only talking about their past pre-orders and coupons ?[/QUOTE]

You have to buy a magazine subscription (or just the one magazine), and the coupons are in the magazine. The magazine is Best Buy's @Gamer magazine, to which you can subscribe either online or in-store. Most people here recommend doing it in-store, since you will get your first magazine there in the store (rather than waiting a month or two for the first one to come in the mail).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back