$10 off PS All-Stars Battle Royale Vita, $10 off MLB 12 Vita, $5 off Nintendo Selects

Status
Not open for further replies.

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)

Save $10 on PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only. PS Vita only.
In store only.

$24.99 Mass Effect 3 for PC
Save $5. Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only.
In store only.

Save $5 on Any Nintendo Selects Wii Game
Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only.
In store only.

Get $10 off MLB 12: The Show for PS Vita
Step up to the plate and get ready for MLB 12: The Show. The fall classic is back and better than ever on the PlayStation Vita. For a limited time, members get $10 off.
In store only.

Offers expire 01/19/2013, in-store only!

You must "claim offer" on the MyRZ.com website or Best Buy smartphone app for the discount to show up. No need to print the coupon out. If done correctly a prompt should come up on the cashier's screen to accept the package discount.

*Offer(s) might be different depending on, if you are GC Unlocked, or GC Regular. All offers I post will be based on GC Unlocked since I am a GC Unlocked member*

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mrclutch']Anyone had any luck with muliples without the printout? I claimed it online but didn't print the barcode.[/QUOTE]

I think the offer is tied to your Reward Zone Member number. This is to insure only one offer per person (or at least one per Reward Zone account)

[quote name='Rollobobo']Twisted Metal is still currently $22 BASE value in trade in.

Anyone else having trouble logging into their reward zone account...says its experiencing technical difficulties.[/QUOTE]

Same.

[quote name='TheOpusFuller']Well said.

Back on topic. I already picked up Twisted Metal when it was 29.99 at Gamestop. ugh!

I'll be hitting up Best Buy after work in Manhattan to grab Modern Warfare 3 and a couple other summer blowout sale games. My wallet will take a hit today for sure.[/QUOTE]
Thank you.

Oh and Bryant Park has nothing in terms of the blowout sale games.

This is why I love this website. Thanks to everyone that contributes. I just picked up:

Modern Warfare 3
Twisted Metal
Assassin's Creed Revelations
Kingdoms of Amalur
Street Fighter X Tekken

All for $80! :D

[quote name='TooPoor']^ I thought all KoA would have been cleared out by now. At least within 5 BBYs near me.[/QUOTE]

I live in a kinda small city (about 75k people) so I never have a problem with stock being cleared when these sales come around. I feel like I'm the only gamer here lol.

The version of Twisted Metal that includes a copy of Black says so on the front right? The only copies I can find just have a picture of a sweet tooth starhawk skin.

[quote name='genfuyung']The version of Twisted Metal that includes a copy of Black says so on the front right? The only copies I can find just have a picture of a sweet tooth starhawk skin.[/QUOTE]
Yep, it has a big ol round sticker that says TBM is inside.

Just picked up my copy of Twisted Metal. There ere 3 on the shelf when I got there. Oddly enough, I didn't need the coupon. I'm guessing that when you claim it it links to your RZ card. Glad I waited too.

Looks like I'm finally going to bite on mw3. Had no desire to get it except to play the single player. Looks like now is a good opportunity.

[quote name='MrSoloLobo']This is why I love this website. Thanks to everyone that contributes. I just picked up:

Modern Warfare 3
Twisted Metal
Assassin's Creed Revelations
Kingdoms of Amalur
Street Fighter X Tekken

All for $80! :D[/QUOTE]
Did you get $10 code for $50 purchase? or is that over already?

took the plunge on TM and MW3. I've had my ps3 for 9 months now and this is the first game I have purchased for it. Keep those deals coming BB

Picked up twisted metal, big fan of the series but just hardly play my ps3. Mine too had the sweettooth skin, wondering if its worth venturing to another bestbuy and see if they have the one with black..

[quote name='Death by Kuvasz']took the plunge on TM and MW3. I've had my ps3 for 9 months now and this is the first game I have purchased for it. Keep those deals coming BB[/QUOTE]

9 months? What?

[quote name='Darkfire']Looks like I'm finally going to bite on mw3. Had no desire to get it except to play the single player. Looks like now is a good opportunity.[/QUOTE]

Now is a great time. You should be able to get your money back months from now buying that low.

Got TM. Tried to get the used version since it was the "Black" version even though I doubt it had the code, but got shot down. $20 ain't bad, probably going to give it a go tonight...if I don't think it's just badass I'll be trading it back in.

Used the last of my BB credit and got TM and Price is Right Decades for $5. Not too bad.

Here is an update for my fellow NYC CAGs:

Other than the Lexington store, I've been to the rest of the stores in Manhattan.

I bought 1 of 2 Twisted LE at the Chelsea 23rd St store. The other one I put behind a stack of standard editions.

Good luck guys.

Saw at least 5 TM's at my local store, but couldn't pull the trigger. I know the Playstation RLS had it for $10 at one time so I'm hoping it comes back again. I did however get two MW3's. One with my account and the other with a printed coupon.

you should be glad they didnt sell you the used version. most of the fun is probly playing online and only new copies have online code. altho i read online is broken/dead, but idk. also the code is on the back of manual, so fingers crossed, they might have not even used it. then again you got it new, but just warning others of used copies...

Bought TM release date as I loved the old versions, but traded it in a week later as online was horrible.

Still if I can get for $20 and trade it in for $35.20 then why the hell not. Just don't want to get banned or some shit as 15 isn't a big deal.

Played some TM last night and it's a blast. Brought me back to the old-school days of the TM games on Playstation. Well worth the $20.

I have to say, I forgot Sweet Tooth as this killer clown and more just a play station character. After his story portion on this Twisted Metal, I'm pretty freaked out that he's so casually used in PS games (upcoming play station fighting game). Not sure any other console glorifies a gory serial killer (of families nonetheless) as they have. In summary, it was much darker on the game than I expected.

So uh... do these deals work at the PoS do ANYONE? I went with a friend tonight to get TM and the RZ app has the offer listed and instructions but no SKU or code. My friend had a printout from myrz.com and that had no code either. Had to get a manager override for our transactions to get the deal.

[quote name='PhilsUtley26']Bought TM release date as I loved the old versions, but traded it in a week later as online was horrible.

Still if I can get for $20 and trade it in for $35.20 then why the hell not. Just don't want to get banned or some shit as 15 isn't a big deal.[/QUOTE]

I dont see why I or anyone else should get banned since you're trading it in. Its not our fault if BB has the value at $22 and I didnt like it so what am I going to do? Not trade it in?

[quote name='Romeo']So uh... do these deals work at the PoS do ANYONE? I went with a friend tonight to get TM and the RZ app has the offer listed and instructional but no SKU or code. My friend had a printout from myrz.com and that had no code either. Had to get a manager override for our transactions to get the deal.[/QUOTE]

Your post doesn't make a lot of sense, so I'll just say this: I claimed the MW3 offer using the BB app. I didn't have to show anything to the cashier except my RZ card. She scanned the game and my card, and after a few seconds, a box popped up on her terminal for her to acknowledge the $40 off.

Additional update for NYC CAGers.

32 st best buy had multiple copies of MW3 and they must have had some copies of TM because the girl in the gaming section tried seeing if I wanted to buy that for 20 bucks. I declined as I already own it.

Thought I'd pass along the info to fellow NYC folk though. Good luck guys!

[quote name='gantt']Your post doesn't make a lot of sense, so I'll just say this: I claimed the MW3 offer using the BB app. I didn't have to show anything to the cashier except my RZ card. She scanned the game and my card, and after a few seconds, a box popped up on her terminal for her to acknowledge the $40 off.[/QUOTE]

The reward zone app says show the instructions to the cashier, which are to scan the game and total it out. Nothing happened.

A friend with me had a printout from myrz.com stating the same thing. No discount worked for him either. A manager had to override both of our transactions.

[quote name='Romeo']The reward zone app says show the instructions to the cashier, which are to scan the game and total it out. Nothing happened.

A friend with me had a printout from myrz.com stating the same thing. No discount worked for him either. A manager had to override both of our transactions.[/QUOTE]

The app says "*claim offer* and show coupon or RZ number at purchase." Did you claim the offer?

Also, you said your friend's printout had no code. The printout should have a barcode.

[quote name='jiggyteddy']Here is an update for my fellow NYC CAGs:

Other than the Lexington store, I've been to the rest of the stores in Manhattan.

I bought 1 of 2 Twisted LE at the Chelsea 23rd St store. The other one I put behind a stack of standard editions.

Good luck guys.[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much, your posts are so helpful to me. I've been way too busy to be keeping up with gaming deals these couple of weeks.

[quote name='gantt']The app says "*claim offer* and show coupon or RZ number at purchase." Did you claim the offer?

Also, you said your friend's printout had no code. The printout should have a barcode.[/QUOTE]

I claimed the offer right in front of two sups.

My friend's printout had a barcode, the sups claimed it only scanned his RZ account info, nothing else.

[quote name='Romeo']I claimed the offer right in front of two sups.

My friend's printout had a barcode, the sups claimed it only scanned his RZ account info, nothing else.[/QUOTE]

Now the printout had a code. OK. The employees are probably right if they meant the code is essentially his RZ account number. From my experience (claiming the offer on mobile app and having it appear with only RZ card scan), it appears their system enables the discount by associating the claimed offer with your RZ account - once that is done (properly), presumably no coupon or unique offer SKU is needed.

It's certainly possible there was a system issue, either at the POS or at the claiming step (less likely, since your example apparently has two people with two different RZ accounts claiming the offer through two different methods). In any case, you got your overrides, so happy ending.

I'm probably going to pick up Twisted Metal sometime next week. I enjoyed Twisted Metal: Black on the PS2 and it's only 19.99 so that's a plus.

[quote name='psmitty93']I'm probably going to pick up Twisted Metal sometime next week. I enjoyed Twisted Metal: Black on the PS2 and it's only 19.99 so that's a plus.[/QUOTE]

Hopefully you can find a Limited Edition copy then, as it contains Twisted Metal Black.

I was @ Frys today and they had about 8 Limited Edition w/ Twisted Metal Black. They are still floating around in stores just not many Best Buys.

[quote name='tribalnoise']is twisted metal black supposed to be the best in the series or is LE better just because it's a free game included?[/QUOTE]
it was really good at the time but i doubt that any newcomer would want to play it. most people are getting it for nostalgia value or "just because" as you mentioned.

[quote name='VTCO']Hopefully you can find a Limited Edition copy then, as it contains Twisted Metal Black.[/QUOTE]

Yep, I wouldn't mind replaying Black again along with the new game.

[quote name='navalg1337']For some reason, I looked at the xbox 360 section and spent a good 5 minutes there trying to look for twisted metal lol.[/QUOTE]

Keep looking my Best Buy had 2 copies left. :lol:

[quote name='tribalnoise']is twisted metal black supposed to be the best in the series or is LE better just because it's a free game included?[/QUOTE]

Me personally always thought Twist Metal 2 was the best. I thought Black was good tho and it did have online. But Ill be looking for one just cause its free and I like when BB has sales on games with first run DLC like Robin in Batman and AC:Rev w/ AC1

[quote name='Abeja']Me personally always thought Twist Metal 2 was the best. I thought Black was good tho and it did have online. But Ill be looking for one just cause its free and I like when BB has sales on games with first run DLC like Robin in Batman and AC:Rev w/ AC1[/QUOTE]

I agree that part 2 was the best. I still have fond memories of the stage in Paris

[quote name='joeyshadows']Saw at least 5 TM's at my local store, but couldn't pull the trigger. I know the Playstation RLS had it for $10 at one time so I'm hoping it comes back again. I did however get two MW3's. One with my account and the other with a printed coupon.[/QUOTE]

What is the Playstation "RLS"? Thanks!

[quote name='inkcil']What is the Playstation "RLS"? Thanks![/QUOTE]

RLS= Retail Loyalty Site, a perks programs for retail employees, I believe.

"The PlayStation Underground Retail Loyalty Site was developed for US retail employees as an exclusive, Members-only Program and Website where they can access advance details and behind-the-scenes information about PlayStation products, earn Points by learning and providing their PlayStation knowledge and redeem Points for valuable Rewards. The Website includes a variety of Point-earning opportunities, including Training Modules, Daily Quizzes, other specially featured point-earning opportunities (e.g., Member Card Bonuses) and ongoing quarterly sweepstakes and periodic contests, as may be offered from time to time."

[quote name='shurija']Thank you so much, your posts are so helpful to me. I've been way too busy to be keeping up with gaming deals these couple of weeks.[/QUOTE]
Not a problem. I think I speak for all CAGs here when I say it is always good to help a fellow local with a deal.

@ OpusFuller:
I assume you're talking about 23rd st store? That girl's name is Lissette right? If so, I bought a $20 Twisted LE from her earlier. She was amazed at the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back