$10 off PS All-Stars Battle Royale Vita, $10 off MLB 12 Vita, $5 off Nintendo Selects

Status
Not open for further replies.

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)

Save $10 on PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only. PS Vita only.
In store only.

$24.99 Mass Effect 3 for PC
Save $5. Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only.
In store only.

Save $5 on Any Nintendo Selects Wii Game
Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only.
In store only.

Get $10 off MLB 12: The Show for PS Vita
Step up to the plate and get ready for MLB 12: The Show. The fall classic is back and better than ever on the PlayStation Vita. For a limited time, members get $10 off.
In store only.

Offers expire 01/19/2013, in-store only!

You must "claim offer" on the MyRZ.com website or Best Buy smartphone app for the discount to show up. No need to print the coupon out. If done correctly a prompt should come up on the cashier's screen to accept the package discount.

*Offer(s) might be different depending on, if you are GC Unlocked, or GC Regular. All offers I post will be based on GC Unlocked since I am a GC Unlocked member*

Last edited by a moderator:
The stories are not bad (I no longer consider Sweet Tooth a "fun" character) with some crazy tough fights. I'm sure it's worth a purchase, play and trade in.

For Twisted Metal, If you grew fond of the memories from the playstation era, then this will take you back some. I have no idea how you would respond if you have never played a Twisted Metal game.

The only thing I think they messed up on was the way the story panned out. It's not the ol' Twisted Metal story, plus they have sweetbot lol wtf transformers in Twisted Metal...no.

I signed up today. Didn't see the inventory kiosh anywhere, unless you're talking about the ones that the employees use. But went over to the Apple store to see their new 15" Macbook Pro with the Retina display, and activated my RZ card and claimed the MW 3 $40 off coupon there, wiped all memory, returned to Best Buy and picked it up along with Kingdom of Amalur for $10. Thanks guys.

[quote name='joeyshadows']If the system really updates that fast then you could always use their inventory/item search kiosks. I was able to log in to my rz account there and print out the coupon. You could also claim it from there, but I had already claimed mine.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='lochdoun']Does Best Buy carry the new version of MW3 with the first dlc included?[/QUOTE]
I didn't know there was a "new' version... news to me!

Too bad twisted metal is OOS in every NYC store...really hate how people do in store pickup ahead of the sale so when its actually for cheap, and I can go to the store, theyre wiped clean

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']Too bad twisted metal is OOS in every NYC store...really hate how people do in store pickup ahead of the sale so when its actually for cheap, and I can go to the store, theyre wiped clean[/QUOTE]
I only found it available at the 23rd and 6th store. It has been noted before that there were some more in the back if you asked them to check.

You should try that. It was suggested by a friendly source here.

[quote name='tribalnoise']the mw3 with DLC is probably a different sku so the coupon won't apply anyway[/QUOTE]

LOL, people are greedy, they just want to take ,and take

Finally got a PS3 copy of COD: MW3. The guy that rang me up was surprised by how much was taken off, they always are lol.

[quote name='GaMeR_2007']Finally got a PS3 copy of COD: MW3. The guy that rang me up was surprised by how much was taken off, they always are lol.[/QUOTE]
Yeah the person that rang me out after applying my RZ coupons for Twisted Metal LE and MW3 probably had a similar expression.

[quote name='jiggyteddy']Yeah the person that rang me out after applying my RZ coupons for Twisted Metal LE and MW3 probably had a similar expression.[/QUOTE]

Were you scared of looking at him/her or somethin?

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Were you scared of looking at him/her or somethin?[/QUOTE]
Why would I be? Dude was astonished that GCU in conjunction with RZ could have such deals.

I even told the person that regular RZ only got $25 off for MW3, but GCU gets $40.

[quote name='jiggyteddy']Not a problem. I think I speak for all CAGs here when I say it is always good to help a fellow local with a deal.

@ OpusFuller:
I assume you're talking about 23rd st store? That girl's name is Lissette right? If so, I bought a $20 Twisted LE from her earlier. She was amazed at the price.[/QUOTE]

Didn't see this post. Not sure what her name was. I'd have the check the receipt. Short girl.

Is there a way to follow people on CAG so when they post or quote me it pings me? I'd like to follow some NYC folk on here for deals!

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']Too bad twisted metal is OOS in every NYC store...really hate how people do in store pickup ahead of the sale so when its actually for cheap, and I can go to the store, theyre wiped clean[/QUOTE]
I would suggest do the same. If you can't beat them, join them:cool:

All BB copies of TM that I've seen have the sweet tooth skin for warhawk. The LE comes with a code to download TM BLACK. Both versions do have the same UPC code and the same sku. As for MW3 GS is the only one with the new version w/ dlc pack 1 for $49. This version has a different UPC. Keep hoping BB gets it before deal expires but prob since it'll most likely have a different sku.

[quote name='TheOpusFuller']Didn't see this post. Not sure what her name was. I'd have the check the receipt. Short girl.

Is there a way to follow people on CAG so when they post or quote me it pings me? I'd like to follow some NYC folk on here for deals![/QUOTE]
Sounds like the same person. She is cool.

[quote name='Caleb_Bradham']is rewad zone the same as gamer club unolock if u have 1 is it count as the other this is good eal but i dont want 2 waste my time.[/QUOTE]
They are not the same.

I think of GCU as a sub division within RZ. Purchases made still accumulate points towards certificates, but gaming transactions earn double points.

[quote name='bigant262']Can you claim the MW3 offer twice? I bought a copy already, but my cousin wants one too and he doesn't have the gamer zone unlocked.[/QUOTE]

No you can only claim one. Pretty sure RZ members get $25 off, but the GCU members get $40. If he isn't a member, a deal like this seems like a good excuse to become one.

[quote name='jiggyteddy']Why would I be? Dude was astonished that GCU in conjunction with RZ could have such deals.

I even told the person that regular RZ only got $25 off for MW3, but GCU gets $40.[/QUOTE]

I think I misunderstood your post, my bad.

time to get rid of battlefield 3 ...i got rid of mw3 months ago because i wanted something new

battlefield has limited modes its not as fun as mw3 i gave it a chance

[quote name='darkvulture']time to get rid of battlefield 3 ...i got rid of mw3 months ago because i wanted something new

battlefield has limited modes its not as fun as mw3 i gave it a chance[/QUOTE]

Even with all the new add-ons coming out? Battlefield is light years ahead in terms of fun and "freshness" in my opinion. But that's all it is though.

Opinions differ.

I wonder if this will be like all the other deals and magically get stocked when the deal is over. THey didnt even have a stand for the game when I checked. For MW3 I get it KINDA old now but TM should have at least had a row.

Not sure if its been confirmed already or not but I was able to get a second TM on a seperate transaction. No coupon needed. Discount just popped up on the register screen.

The site shows $40 off Twisted Metal for me. Does that mean I don't need Gamers Club Unlocked in order to get it? Because I don't have it and I don't think Twisted Metal is worth shelling out $35 for. But for $20, I'd jump on that.

I say this because people seem to be unable to get $40 off of Modern Warfare 3 (at least without being Gamers Club Unlocked members), while I do see $40 off of Twisted Metal. Would this still be valid?

EDIT: Wow, Best Buy is amazing. I called a store and an employee told me she'd override the price for me, and told me that she could have it shipped to the store to pick up before the 4th of August. Now, there were no copies to ship, so what she does is she tells me she'll call another store that she knows has copies of the game and tell them about the situation. She took a while figuring out what was going on but didn't seem to come back with any more knowledge than I have. Her decision? Price override.

I'll update this post if this doesn't work out the way I hope. I'd still like to have my question answered.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd suggest calling CS try getting a copy either shipped to store or home with the adjusted price. Since it's tied to your RZ card I'd think that would suffice in the exception of in-store only.

If you're RZ silver the BB personal shopper should always be your 1st recourse with stock issue.

[quote name='Forsvaine']The site shows $40 off Twisted Metal for me. Does that mean I don't need Gamers Club Unlocked in order to get it? Because I don't have it and I don't think Twisted Metal is worth shelling out $35 for. But for $20, I'd jump on that.

I say this because people seem to be unable to get $40 off of Modern Warfare 3 (at least without being Gamers Club Unlocked members), while I do see $40 off of Twisted Metal. Would this still be valid?

EDIT: Wow, Best Buy is amazing. I called a store and an employee told me she'd override the price for me, and told me that she could have it shipped to the store to pick up before the 4th of August. Now, there were no copies to ship, so what she does is she tells me she'll call another store that she knows has copies of the game and tell them about the situation. She took a while figuring out what was going on but didn't seem to come back with any more knowledge than I have. Her decision? Price override.

I'll update this post if this doesn't work out the way I hope. I'd still like to have my question answered.[/QUOTE]

The $40 savings on TM is for both versions of RZGC, free version and paid (Unlocked). For MW3, it is $25 off for free club members and $40 off for Unlocked members.

Lots of other great deals over the course of a year for Unlocked members. Really well worth the $15 over the course of a year...

Agreed.

[quote name='dc delta90']The $40 savings on TM is for both versions of RZGC, free version and paid (Unlocked). For MW3, it is $25 off for free club members and $40 off for Unlocked members.

Lots of other great deals over the course of a year for Unlocked members. Really well worth the $15 over the course of a year...[/QUOTE]

[quote name='dc delta90']The $40 savings on TM is for both versions of RZGC, free version and paid (Unlocked). For MW3, it is $25 off for free club members and $40 off for Unlocked members.

Lots of other great deals over the course of a year for Unlocked members. Really well worth the $15 over the course of a year...[/QUOTE]

Yes. If you're a CAG and not an Unlocked member, they should ban you from the site. It is really THAT good

[quote name='jimmienoman']yes. If you're a cag and not an unlocked member, they should ban you from the site. It is really that good[/quote]

lmao

Finally picked up Twisted Metal today. I went to two BB's over the weekend and neither had an LE left so I just went with the standard version. I would have liked to give Black a try but oh well. $20 is still a pretty decent price. It's a bit more than I wanted to spend, but the 4-player split screen sold me. Any dev that implements that is worth supporting.

I already have Black, but I noticed the upcs on both TM limited edition and standard are the same. Some retailers carry both versions at the same price, so you could theoretically buy the limited edition at a non-Best Buy store and return your Best Buy copy to that same store.

[quote name='Jimmienoman']Yes. If you're a CAG and not an Unlocked member, they should ban you from the site. It is really THAT good[/QUOTE]

Haha. Pulling the trigger on this tonight, way too good of an offer to pass up on MW3, plus you get a $20 coupon you get from pre-ordering BlOps2 when you're unlocked.

I need to pay more attention to that site, and this thread!

[quote name='jimmienoman']yes. If you're a cag and not an unlocked member, they should ban you from the site. It is really that good[/quote]

+1

[quote name='htz']David Jaffe has recently made available 2 alternate sweet tooth endings for twisted metal. *spoiler in hyperlink*

Jaffe also mentioned the PS3 twisted metal will be the last for the franchise.

P.S. Sale ends this Saturday.[/QUOTE] That's only if another franchise doesn't bring the genre back in the future. If there's money to be made it will return. I wonder why they don't do a twisted metal HD coll along with a Socom Coll since this is the easiest way to revive a previously strong franchise. But it can only be resurrected if the newer game is good & sells I guess.

Wow I had to pull teeth today to get the Twisted Metal discount because I didn't print out the damn "coupon" I just brought in the barcode number and my member number (all it says you need) since i don't have a printer. No one could figure out how to make it work for a good 10 minutes, accusing me of just making up the discount. I then asked to speak with a manager, But then they advised me to print the alleged coupon out in store, before speaking to a manager. Yet NONE of their printers worked with any of their computers. 30 minutes had passed and I had several employees helping me at this point and everyone was just fed up that nothing was working. Back and forth we went from computer to computer, even trying different copies of TM. Thankfully the guy that was helping me the most was super friendly and was with me 100% on the situation, when others were not.

It took about 45 minutes to call over a manager for an over-ride, when I suggested that within the first 5 minutes of this problem.

I have no idea what happened, I'm just chalking it up to clueless/careless best buy employees, probably typing in the wrong numbers too fast, or doing it in the wrong order and not caring.

[quote name='TPerryoo7']Wow I had to pull teeth today to get the Twisted Metal discount because I didn't print out the damn "coupon" I just brought in the barcode number and my member number (all it says you need) since i don't have a printer. No one could figure out how to make it work for a good 10 minutes, accusing me of just making up the discount. I then asked to speak with a manager, But then they advised me to print the alleged coupon out in store, before speaking to a manager. Yet NONE of their printers worked with any of their computers. 30 minutes had passed and I had several employees helping me at this point and everyone was just fed up that nothing was working. Back and forth we went from computer to computer, even trying different copies of TM. Thankfully the guy that was helping me the most was super friendly and was with me 100% on the situation, when others were not.

It took about 45 minutes to call over a manager for an over-ride, when I suggested that within the first 5 minutes of this problem.

I have no idea what happened, I'm just chalking it up to clueless/careless best buy employees, probably typing in the wrong numbers too fast, or doing it in the wrong order and not caring.[/QUOTE]

Each best buy has a pc set up to a printer to allow folks to print reward certificates and can be used to print these coupons.

[quote name='ijustw1n']Each best buy has a pc set up to a printer to allow folks to print reward certificates and can be used to print these coupons.[/QUOTE]this & there's usually 3 customer kiosks per store. Seems to always be one near car audio. You can also have the reg. pc's in the computer area print right off too. The pc people do things like this to show off the pc's/printers they have in stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back