$10 off PS All-Stars Battle Royale Vita, $10 off MLB 12 Vita, $5 off Nintendo Selects

Status
Not open for further replies.

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)

Save $10 on PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only. PS Vita only.
In store only.

$24.99 Mass Effect 3 for PC
Save $5. Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only.
In store only.

Save $5 on Any Nintendo Selects Wii Game
Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only.
In store only.

Get $10 off MLB 12: The Show for PS Vita
Step up to the plate and get ready for MLB 12: The Show. The fall classic is back and better than ever on the PlayStation Vita. For a limited time, members get $10 off.
In store only.

Offers expire 01/19/2013, in-store only!

You must "claim offer" on the MyRZ.com website or Best Buy smartphone app for the discount to show up. No need to print the coupon out. If done correctly a prompt should come up on the cashier's screen to accept the package discount.

*Offer(s) might be different depending on, if you are GC Unlocked, or GC Regular. All offers I post will be based on GC Unlocked since I am a GC Unlocked member*

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah it did not work. The manager would not override it even though u said the coupon did not say anything about preowned. So I called bestbuy and they ended up giving me 15 dollars in reward point cert. So got a new copy after the certificates for 5 anyway. Score!!!!

Got shot down for a preowned copy of Twisted Metal. It would've been $5 after the coupon. No new copies within 75 miles. I really, really wanted in on this deal.

[quote name='GBAstar']Wait.. you've gotten more then one offer on the same RZ account (I'm referring to MW3 and Twisted Metal)?

I thought people reported earlier that they would get an error at the register to the effect of "offer redeemed".

I haven't been following the thread but if you can buy multiples of these titles at a discount price (albeit in different transactions) I'd definitely be interested in hearing how[/QUOTE]

You may want to be careful with this. On the RZ site it says "limit one offer per membership." There is nothing systematically that will stop you from going over that but you could lose your RZ benefits long-term if they find you abusing these offers. Don't really think that would be worth it.

[quote name='dc delta90']You may want to be careful with this. On the RZ site it says "limit one offer per membership." There is nothing systematically that will stop you from going over that but you could lose your RZ benefits long-term if they find you abusing these offers. Don't really think that would be worth it.[/QUOTE]

lol, you really think that is going to stop him from doing it

[quote name='Capocci 007']south philly has some i was there at the one on columbus boulevard couple days ago.[/QUOTE]
Got a copy at the BB in plymouth meeting, and there was 1 copy left, if anyone else in the philly area is looking for one.

If anyone lives in Illinois and is close to woodfeild mall, the bestbuy down the street(golf rd). They had 3 in stock but there were none on the self. I made a employee check the back room and he came back 15 mins later with the 3 copies. I bought 1 so there are 2 more, hurry because coupon expires tomorrow.

[quote name='cagfansub']Say.. is Twisted Metal worth $20 (after discount)?[/QUOTE]I think the general opinion is yes. Very,very fast paced multiplayer. Kind of leaves your head spinning but that's what TM has always done. Hard to miss for 20.

[quote name='cagfansub']Say.. is Twisted Metal worth $20 (after discount)?[/QUOTE]
For a fan of the series I think $20 is a no brainer.

For a new comer... I'm not sure. Afterall, this is CAG....;)

Was able to pick up MW3 (PS3) for free. Had an old price tag for $39.99. did not automatically deduct $40, but they overrode it for me. Thanks OP.

[quote name='willc23']Was able to pick up MW3 (PS3) for free. Had an old price tag for $39.99. did not automatically deduct $40, but they overrode it for me. Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]ya right guy. they just let you stroll out with a free AAA game?

[quote name='tribalnoise']ya right guy. they just let you stroll out with a free AAA game?[/QUOTE]
It is possible if a manager override the system like he said. But I'm sure the manager will get in trouble from upper management later on.

Picked up what seemed to be the last new copy of Twisted Metal at my local store. There wasn't a place for the game on the shelf, but I happened to see a vanilla copy just sitting in the cheapo section.

[quote name='tribalnoise']ya right guy. they just let you stroll out with a free AAA game?[/QUOTE]

No need to lie. Did a manual adjustment to $39.99 and then they stepped it down at the POS by $10 increments. Not sure how or why they did it that way. Actually told the person ringing it up I would pay when it got to $10, but she, and the manager kept on going. See image. Actually owed me a penny, but I am not going to complain. Just got lucky, I guess.

http://s1049.photobucket.com/albums/s398/willc23/?action=view¤t=photo5.jpg
photostream

Last edited by a moderator:
Got the last copy of TM at the local BB on the last day of the $40 off coupon. Cuttin it close! Btw, the Twisted Metal rap song in the game is lame...

[quote name='mousebites']Can we still use coupon todayfor twisted metal?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it does. Just picked it up today. It didn't ring up automatically on their system. I showed them my phone and it wouldn't work. They printed it out on their system to scan and it didn't work either. Finally had to get a manager override on it. There are still like 4 copies at the Westminster Mall (Westminster, CA) location if anyone is interested.

They go by prices. I got my copy of Deadliest Warriors for free a while ago. I don't doubt he got it for free.

$15 for Skyward Sword is sick. Locked in a copy for in store pickup. Dick move, but apparently necessary. Never got ahold of Twisted Metal :whistle2:(

Anyone have any thoughts on the X42 headset?
I have a Tritton AX 720, but I've been wanting to switch to a wireless headset for around $100.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']I bought the last Twisted Metal today at closing. LOL[/QUOTE]

I must know what is so funny that the "lol" must be capitalized :lol: just teasing

15 for Zelda isn't bad at all, just make sure you dust off that wii motion plus as well

[quote name='Lightning War']I'd be more likely to pick up Skyward Sword if I didn't have to buy a whole new Wiimote to play it..[/QUOTE]
THIS

I would love to play this game. Unfortunately I don't want to buy a frickin controller just for one game.

Haven't touched my wii in over a year. This deal is so tempting even though I have lost my zest for the majority of Nintendo game

[quote name='LazyChan']Haven't touched my wii in over a year. This deal is so tempting even though I have lost my zest for the majority of Nintendo game[/QUOTE]

Before this past E3 my DS/Wii were collecting dust. Now as of recently I've been on a small buying spree buying all the titles I've missed out on and since most of them are pretty old I haven't spent too much. Definately gonna get SS but now I need a deal on a Motion + attachment/controller. :whistle2:(

[quote name='scarhawk']Do you have to be Unlocked for the Skyward Sword deal? Because it's not showing up for me[/QUOTE]

Wondering this too

[quote name='scarhawk']Do you have to be Unlocked for the Skyward Sword deal? Because it's not showing up for me[/QUOTE]

Maybe it's not live yet. But Best Buy's system in general is FUBAR right now: can't add items to cart in Chrome or Android app.

[quote name='tribalnoise']ya right guy. they just let you stroll out with a free AAA game?[/QUOTE] deadliest warrior, fairy tale fights, and I know there's one or two more free ones we've received from best buy. So yeah, it happens

As shown in the OP, which seems to be copied from the deal page:

"Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only."

This would indicate only the free membership and not the unlocked is needed, or it would specify.

[quote name='sassylaurie']As shown in the OP, which seems to be copied from the deal page:

"Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only."

This would indicate only the free membership and not the unlocked is needed, or it would specify.[/QUOTE]

Thats sweet if true. I would definitely bite on this at $15 for sure and while I plan to sign up for Unlocked soon anyway, would be nice to get it just through the regular membership.

[quote name='midloo']Can anyone confirm that they are seeing the Skyward Sword deal in their Reward Zone? I'm not.[/QUOTE]

I'm not seeing either offer. It seems like they're not live yet.

[quote name='RAZORBACK2015']I might bite on the x42, but I don't see it. Any opinions on the x42??? Is it an ok entry level headset?[/QUOTE]

I can't answer anything for you, but here's a great one IMO if you can find one at a BB near you. http://reviews.bestbuy.com/3545/1239317/logitech-logitech-wireless-headset-f540-reviews/reviews.htm

I saw them at my BB for $80. I want to get them, but after I sell my Tritton Trigger headsets I'd get them. Seems to be decent from reviews I read, and for the price seems to be a good entry headset for wireless anyways.

[quote name='midloo']Can anyone confirm that they are seeing the Skyward Sword deal in their Reward Zone? I'm not.[/QUOTE]

I see it in the RZ app

urUAE.png

[quote name='sabanoo']I'm not seeing either offer. It seems like they're not live yet.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='nddave']Log into reward zone, under the gamers club tab, click gaming offers[/QUOTE]

It just started working. It wasn't earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back