$10 off PS All-Stars Battle Royale Vita, $10 off MLB 12 Vita, $5 off Nintendo Selects

Status
Not open for further replies.

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)

Save $10 on PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only. PS Vita only.
In store only.

$24.99 Mass Effect 3 for PC
Save $5. Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only.
In store only.

Save $5 on Any Nintendo Selects Wii Game
Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only.
In store only.

Get $10 off MLB 12: The Show for PS Vita
Step up to the plate and get ready for MLB 12: The Show. The fall classic is back and better than ever on the PlayStation Vita. For a limited time, members get $10 off.
In store only.

Offers expire 01/19/2013, in-store only!

You must "claim offer" on the MyRZ.com website or Best Buy smartphone app for the discount to show up. No need to print the coupon out. If done correctly a prompt should come up on the cashier's screen to accept the package discount.

*Offer(s) might be different depending on, if you are GC Unlocked, or GC Regular. All offers I post will be based on GC Unlocked since I am a GC Unlocked member*

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like Best Buy is in trouble with their stock plummeting. I hope they stay in business long enough since I just signed up for the reward zone, and their deals have been fantastic for the past several months.

I got a little, thin plastic card after signing up for the unlock part at the store.

[quote name='Investor']Looks like Best Buy is in trouble with their stock plummeting. I hope they stay in business long enough since I just signed up for the reward zone, and their deals have been fantastic for the past several months.

I got a little, thin plastic card after signing up for the unlock part at the store.[/QUOTE]

So they still made 12 million last quarter (not a lot but not a loss) but it took revenue of 10.55 billion to do that. That selling a lot of stuff for barely a return.

Edit...God the comments on that article may be the biggest bunch of whiners I have seen.

well got my use out of them got vita'' 3ds'' huge hd tv'' and all the new games for years for just about nothing thanks to their stupid loopholes trade in rules

so i don't care if they go away or not

^ Thank you. I could be wrong but I believe the Max Payne 3 offer was valid thru 09/01 so it should be dead unless they are extending it.

[quote name='TooPoor']Thanks htz, great deal on Witcher 2, awesome game.
I only played it on PC but I assume there were no porting issues.[/QUOTE]

So that will make Witcher 2 $20? Hmmm I might bite.

[quote name='GBAstar']^ Thank you. I could be wrong but I believe the Max Payne 3 offer was valid thru 09/01 so it should be dead unless they are extending it.[/QUOTE]
They are extending it, $20 for regular RZ and $30 for unlocked members.

[quote name='htz']They are extending it, $20 for regular RZ and $30 for unlocked members.[/QUOTE]

Okay that was the same deal for the last two weeks. I know they add new offers around ~ 1AM EST on Sunday but they don't usually pull the old ones until ~ 3AM EST.

I can't pull the coupon yet from the RZ site so no way to really tell

[quote name='slowdive21']Hmm, isn't there a 49.99 version of the witcher that comes with a book or something? Don't forget the tshirts if they have them![/QUOTE]
The enhanced edition, it came with soundtracks and stuff.

[quote name='htz']They are extending it, $20 for regular RZ and $30 for unlocked members.[/QUOTE]

thanks htz, does it go into effect tomorrow?

[quote name='YBX87']thanks htz, does it go into effect tomorrow?[/QUOTE]
The offers should be appearing in your RZ account by morning.

[quote name='htz']The offers should be appearing in your RZ account by morning.[/QUOTE]

thanks for the quick reply

Hmm, might pick up Max Payne 3 for PS3 if it gets extended...even though the fine print does say "take down from regular price", I usually don't have problems applying reward zone coupons on sale prices.

My MGS Vita from the B2G1 free deal is still sealed due to the fact that I still don't own a vita.

[quote name='blackfrancis44']The Witcher 2 link seems to be dead. Anyone know if BB stopped this coupon?[/QUOTE]
The coupon is just going to be started, relax

[quote name='GBAstar']^ Thank you. I could be wrong but I believe the Max Payne 3 offer was valid thru 09/01 so it should be dead unless they are extending it.[/QUOTE]

I tried to use the Max Payne 3 offer yesterday (after claiming it through the RZ website) and it didn't come up in their system. They had to manually adjust the price. Maybe they jumped the gun on pulling it?

I'll probably pick up The Witcher 2 when I head up to Best Buy today. $20 isn't bad for that game.
Only problem is they all have that damn spider wrap on them.

[quote name='Ginger Junk']You couldn't have put Club Members Only in the thread title?[/QUOTE]

If you're not unlocked, you're not a CAG!!

[quote name='Alkalinejoe']So in for MGS vita for $25. Anyone have an idea when they expire?

Edit: Missed it in OP, expires 15th. Nevermind me.[/QUOTE]

too bad they wasnt 30 (knocking to 15)

I'm as cheap as they come, but I just don't game enough to make it worth a yearly fee.

One might say that makes me even more cheap. :)

Can anyone confirm that these are showing up for them? I'm getting this screen even though I'm logged in on bestbuy.com:

Sorry, this page cannot be displayed.
Possible reasons:
The page or offer has expired.
You've reached a page that's reserved for specific members or membership level.
Things to try:

If you are visiting a Gamers Club offer, be sure you join the Gamers Club first.
Return to the home page.

It's not on the Gcu unlocked page yet but I clicked on witcher 2 and it had a tab underneath it that said gamers club unlocked offer.

[quote name='Outlaw1986']It's not on the Gcu unlocked page yet but I clicked on witcher 2 and it had a tab underneath it that said gamers club unlocked offer.[/QUOTE]

Same goes for MGS: HDC... it's there on the main Vita page with the "special offer" phrase, but link takes you to the dreaded no deals page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back