$10 off PS All-Stars Battle Royale Vita, $10 off MLB 12 Vita, $5 off Nintendo Selects

Status
Not open for further replies.

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)

Save $10 on PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only. PS Vita only.
In store only.

$24.99 Mass Effect 3 for PC
Save $5. Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only.
In store only.

Save $5 on Any Nintendo Selects Wii Game
Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only.
In store only.

Get $10 off MLB 12: The Show for PS Vita
Step up to the plate and get ready for MLB 12: The Show. The fall classic is back and better than ever on the PlayStation Vita. For a limited time, members get $10 off.
In store only.

Offers expire 01/19/2013, in-store only!

You must "claim offer" on the MyRZ.com website or Best Buy smartphone app for the discount to show up. No need to print the coupon out. If done correctly a prompt should come up on the cashier's screen to accept the package discount.

*Offer(s) might be different depending on, if you are GC Unlocked, or GC Regular. All offers I post will be based on GC Unlocked since I am a GC Unlocked member*

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='htz']New offers updated, excuse the title no space...

**MW3 offer is for PC only**[/QUOTE]

Damn. I was just going to ask if maybe you could stack the GCU coupon with this. Probably not but it would have been worth a shot.

Damn, I guess I missed the 800 microsoft point offer.

Does anyone have any recommendations for which Skylanders Packs I should buy? I have the original Skylanders "Mega Pack" from when it was $25 at Best Buy a few months back. I haven't opened it yet, so I'm a n00b.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']Damn, I guess I missed the 800 microsoft point offer.

Does anyone have any recommendations for which Skylanders Packs I should buy? I have the original Skylanders "Mega Pack" from when it was $25 at Best Buy a few months back. I haven't opened it yet, so I'm a n00b.[/QUOTE]
It depends... what do you want? Do you want one of each element or do you want figures that aren't available in series 2?

If you just want one of each element, you have three choices:

cynder, lightning rod, zook
wrecking ball, stealth elf, sonic boom
ignitor, warnado, camo (it is very unlikely that you will see this 3 pack as the 3 figures are still rather hard to find)

If you want figures you can't get in series 2 you will want Darklight Crypt and Dragons Peak as they both come with figures that aren't being re-released in series 2.

Edit: When do these offers typically show up in your account? I have unlocked and I only see the Ghost Recon coupon.

[quote name='WNYX585AM']Links show page expired and I can't find these offers in my account. Maybe they aren't live yet for everyone?[/QUOTE]

The deals won't be 'live' on the MyRZ website until later this morning/early afternoon - they'll show expired before then.

I can't see those new offers online. Is the Sylanders deal only for the old packs, or do the new character packs count as well?

[quote name='Decker']I can't see those new offers online. Is the Sylanders deal only for the old packs, or do the new character packs count as well?[/QUOTE]

The coupon says "Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure" which is the first game...I hope it works on the new packs, but I'll wait to get confirmation.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']If MGS Vita version goes low enough, I'll snag a copy.[/QUOTE]

I am never able to get my stores to stack the RZ Coupons with a sale price. I can of course with my @Gamer coupons, but never with the RZ Coupons

$20 for metal gear solid hd is still too high for me. I was expecting a black friday deal on it though for like $10 or $15. I will probably bite though.

The coupons posted on my rewards account. I guess I have to go back to BB now. Based on the terms it seems like the skylanders coupon will only work on one 3 pack. It also only lists 2 skus which don't include the giants packs.

[quote name='legendarydogs']$20 for metal gear solid hd is still too high for me. I was expecting a black friday deal on it though for like $10 or $15. I will probably bite though.[/QUOTE]

Perfect price for me, been looking out for it and time to buy :bouncy:

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']The coupons posted on my rewards account. I guess I have to go back to BB now. Based on the terms it seems like the skylanders coupon will only work on one 3 pack. It also only lists 2 skus which don't include the giants packs.[/QUOTE]

The coupon doesn't work at all. They fucked up the SKU.

Apologies in advance if this is the wrong place... but I can't seem to find the thread that mentioned the discount on the special Call of Duty issue of @Gamer (the one that costs $10, I think). Was there a coupon or promotion recently for GCU members to get $5 off that issue? I'm new to PS3 and I also have a $5 RZ certificate that I was hoping to use toward the purchase of the issue, in order to get the coupon inside for $15 off one year of PSN. I hope it's still possible to get the CoD issue for a reduced price. If not, I could still get it; it just wouldn't be as good a deal. Thanks for your help!

Update: just looked up the skus, the 3 pack is the fucked up one. The adventure pack should work.

@finder - there is a $5 coupon for it in this months mag (w/ Mgs cover)

[quote name='FinderKeeper']Apologies in advance if this is the wrong place... but I can't seem to find the thread that mentioned the discount on the special Call of Duty issue of @Gamer (the one that costs $10, I think). Was there a coupon or promotion recently for GCU members to get $5 off that issue? I'm new to PS3 and I also have a $5 RZ certificate that I was hoping to use toward the purchase of the issue, in order to get the coupon inside for $15 off one year of PSN. I hope it's still possible to get the CoD issue for a reduced price. If not, I could still get it; it just wouldn't be as good a deal. Thanks for your help![/QUOTE]
You had to pre-order BLOPS 2 to get the magazine free. http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=329739

[quote name='FinderKeeper']Apologies in advance if this is the wrong place... but I can't seem to find the thread that mentioned the discount on the special Call of Duty issue of @Gamer (the one that costs $10, I think). Was there a coupon or promotion recently for GCU members to get $5 off that issue? I'm new to PS3 and I also have a $5 RZ certificate that I was hoping to use toward the purchase of the issue, in order to get the coupon inside for $15 off one year of PSN. I hope it's still possible to get the CoD issue for a reduced price. If not, I could still get it; it just wouldn't be as good a deal. Thanks for your help![/QUOTE]

In the current @gamer mag with MGS Rising on the cover, there's a $5 off coupon for CoD issue, or it was free with a $5 Black Ops 2 pre-order.

I'm on the phone with BB Silver help and this reminds me of why I shop at Amazon. These people just don't listen at all.

after an hour, no help. No one knows what the fuck is going on with GC. They keep transferring me back and forth. I finally said fuck it. This isn't worth $10.

[quote name='confoosious']Update: just looked up the skus, the 3 pack is the fucked up one. The adventure pack should work.

@finder - there is a $5 coupon for it in this months mag (w/ Mgs cover)[/QUOTE]

Thanks Confoosious and Plastik3000! Been a busy couple of weeks, I lost track of where the $5 off deal was. Now to go find the mag (I think I got it earlier in the week). Hopefully the coupon and the RZ certificate can stack.

Manager took $10 off a three pack for me. Also picked up mgs hd. Fyi only one adv pack will ring up with the discount. I tried three of them. I did not try separate orders.

Disappointed that the MGS: HD deal doesn't apply to 360, but BB.com doesn't even show the 360 version, so maybe they stopped stocking it.

Didn't see this listed in OP:

Save $10 on Hauppauge HD PVR-2 Gaming Edition
Capture your best onscreen moments in high-definition with the Hauppauge HD PVR-2 Gaming Edition for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC. For a limited time, save $10.

[quote name='Dev518']Hmmm. Should I get the MGS Collection for PS3 now or wait until Black Friday?[/QUOTE]

Pick it up now bc I don't think it will go less then $15

[quote name='Dev518']Hmmm. Should I get the MGS Collection for PS3 now or wait until Black Friday?[/QUOTE]
If you pick it up now, you could always return it if it's cheaper on Black Friday. Amazon doesn't even have the ps3 version in stock so I doubt it's going on sale.

I snagged my son three of the Skylanders adventure packs. The system only knocked $10 off of one of them, manager quickly and kindly adjusted the other two.

Sometimes, it's okay to be a year late to the party.

You can use the skylanders coupon as many times as you want. I did 3 separate transactions in order to pick up 3 adventure packs. I didn't try the 3 char pack so I don't know if it's fixed yet.

[quote name='gantt']Disappointed that the MGS: HD deal doesn't apply to 360, but BB.com doesn't even show the 360 version, so maybe they stopped stocking it.[/QUOTE]

Mabye the game is getting the greatest hits/platnum hits treatment soon ?

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']You can use the skylanders coupon as many times as you want. I did 3 separate transactions in order to pick up 3 adventure packs. I didn't try the 3 char pack so I don't know if it's fixed yet.[/QUOTE]

I thought these were one time use coupons?

Hell, I thought the $10 was just going to knock it down to $30, but if it's already at that price I might have to swoop. How is it that I'm buying all these games right before the holidays instead of during them?

[quote name='Agadama']I thought these were one time use coupons?[/QUOTE]

They're not coupons; they're offers that get attached to your RZ account when you claim them. Or at least, they're supposed to. MGS:HD worked for me; PVR2 did not. I've started always bringing a printout of the offer (or at least have it pulled up on my phone) because BB's POS system seems to be hit-or-miss on these GC offers.

[quote name='Donut2922']At least the PC folks finally get some love.[/QUOTE]

Barely, the website still has the game at 60. It should be at 40 by now with the coupon bringing it down to 15.

Guess it'll just me MGS for me. I've been trying to get this for 15 or 20 for a while. It's not advertised as being on sale for BF.

[quote name='gantt']They're not coupons; they're offers that get attached to your RZ account when you claim them. Or at least, they're supposed to. MGS:HD worked for me; PVR2 did not. I've started always bringing a printout of the offer (or at least have it pulled up on my phone) because BB's POS system seems to be hit-or-miss on these GC offers.[/QUOTE]

That explains why both me and the cashier were confused when it already took the $10 off the game before she scanned the coupon. I just assumed she forgot she scanned it already and I had missed it.

[quote name='gantt']They're not coupons; they're offers that get attached to your RZ account when you claim them. Or at least, they're supposed to. MGS:HD worked for me; PVR2 did not. I've started always bringing a printout of the offer (or at least have it pulled up on my phone) because BB's POS system seems to be hit-or-miss on these GC offers.[/QUOTE]

Yea, they were hit-or miss with me too. Though I read somewhere you have to claim the offer on your online RZ account before heading to the register, otherwise it won't show up. Then you have to wait a minute or two for the offer to pop up on the register.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']Hell, I thought the $10 was just going to knock it down to $30, but if it's already at that price I might have to swoop. How is it that I'm buying all these games right before the holidays instead of during them?[/QUOTE]

I got it for 20 after the coupon. It's nice since I haven't seen the PS3 one this cheap yet even though gamefly had the 360 version down to approx. 15 last month.

CoD MW3 was 60 so after coupon it would be 35. It's offensive to anyone that doesn't LOVE CoD and even then, they got it on release.

[quote name='Deathdenial']Does the RZ offer stack with the $20 off from COD magazine? Has anyone done this yet?[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure the COD special @Gamer coupons expired 11/10, if that's what you mean.

[quote name='gantt']Pretty sure the COD special @Gamer coupons expired 11/10, if that's what you mean.[/QUOTE]

Oh really? =( guessed I missed out! :booty:

[quote name='aus_nacht']I got it for 20 after the coupon. It's nice since I haven't seen the PS3 one this cheap yet even though gamefly had the 360 version down to approx. 15 last month.

CoD MW3 was 60 so after coupon it would be 35. It's offensive to anyone that doesn't LOVE CoD and even then, they got it on release.[/QUOTE]

I'm looking forward to having every MGS game unopened.

My Best Buy in San Carlos wouldn't honor the Skylanders offer.

I went to the register with the following:
- Triple character pack: Wrecking Ball, Stealth Elf, Sonic Boom
- Triple character pack: Drobot, Flameslinger, Stump Smash

The coupon did not work. The manager came over, and claimed that it only works on specific SKUs and would not honor the coupon. This store repeatedly does not honor Reward Zone offers and Manuafacturer's coupons. I walked out empty handed.

Pretty pissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back