- Wipeout 2048
- Hot Shots Gold: World Invitational
- Little Deviants
- ModNation Racers: Roadtrip
- MLB 12 The Show
- Unit 13
- Reality Fighters

6954162755_345393be32_z.jpg

Offer good until 4/5/12, PowerUp Rewards Card required at time of discount.

Last edited by a moderator:
So can anyone confirm if this will work for any PUR member even if we didn't buy our Vita there? Picking up Unit 13 tomorrow and it'd be neat if I could get it for $10 less.

I'd try to order it online, but I have a strange glitch with gamestop.com where it asks for my billing address, which it already has since I have an account, and I click "continue checkout" but it just repeats the same page.

[quote name='scorch62']So can anyone confirm if this will work for any PUR member even if we didn't buy our Vita there? Picking up Unit 13 tomorrow and it'd be neat if I could get it for $10 less.

I'd try to order it online, but I have a strange glitch with gamestop.com where it asks for my billing address, which it already has since I have an account, and I click "continue checkout" but it just repeats the same page.[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat as this as well if anyone can confirm either way. I'm a PUR memeber but I didn't buy my Vita from GS.

[quote name='Fatbot3']I'm in the same boat as this as well if anyone can confirm either way. I'm a PUR memeber but I didn't buy my Vita from GS.[/QUOTE]

It worked for me when I picked up wipeout this morning, I got my vita from amazon.

[quote name='atc250es']It worked for me when I picked up wipeout this morning, I got my vita from amazon.[/QUOTE]

Good to know for everyone.
I assumed as much since it's a universal code.
So long as you have a PUR card you should be good.

Also was talking to the rep at my gamestop about the coupon for those trying to get Unit 13 or MLB at midnight, you are more than likely NOT wanting to do the regular prepurchase thing (you know when you pay it all off and technically bought it but its held behind the counter until 1201.

Since if you do that you won't be able to use the code since it might not activate until 1201. We'll see though.

[quote name='atc250es']It worked for me when I picked up wipeout this morning, I got my vita from amazon.[/QUOTE]

Awesome, thanks!

Dang. Got the first 5 during the B2G1 sales and the last 3 don't look that interesting. I'm glad GS is offering coupons again, they're kinda shooting themselves by not trying to match all the other stores we go to. I got my Vita at Amazon too. Am a GS rewards member but no Email about this. Oh, to those who still rant about GS it boils down to the employees. I went there over the winter looking for a PO copy of Orange Box (PS3) and some guy told me it's only on 360. I was there for some Vita games a couple weeks ago and asked about their B2G1. They said they hadn't heard about it but scanned the games to find out I was right. The guy said it's like I know more than they do. Lol. They were cool about it both times, not that big a deal they weren't informed beforehand. Both my local stores have reasonable people running them.

Anyone had success w/ MLB or Unit 13? If you plan on buying both TRU is best deal w/ B1G1 50% off. This is obviously the best deal if you want one game.

[quote name='Bivensra']Anyone had success w/ MLB or Unit 13? If you plan on buying both TRU is best deal w/ B1G1 50% off. This is obviously the best deal if you want one game.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I bought ninja gaiden and FIFA with the tru deal, but never opened them. Thinking of just returning them tomorrow to get Unit 13 and MLB. I pre ordered unit 13 to use the 10 off at gs, but tru has the better overall deal.

Bought my FEB from buy.com and I just snagged ModNation Racers for $19.99 with the coupon. No fuss, no muss. Though they pushed for me to renew my PUR membership that expires in 3 days. Not going to happen until I need to use it again.

[quote name='heartagram311']Agreed. I bought ninja gaiden and FIFA with the tru deal, but never opened them. Thinking of just returning them tomorrow to get Unit 13 and MLB. I pre ordered unit 13 to use the 10 off at gs, but tru has the better overall deal.[/QUOTE]
YMMV but isn't it a similar deal if you could use 2 coupons for MLB and Unit 13?

[quote name='Vader582']YMMV but isn't it a similar deal if you could use 2 coupons for MLB and Unit 13?[/QUOTE]

I believe since you need to have a PUR to use this, the coupon wouldn't work anymore if you tried to use another one on a second game.

[quote name='WormFOODx']Never got a coupon. Was hoping to have it before the midnight launch of ME3 tonight. Ahh well.[/QUOTE]

the coupon in the op works and it works more than once

can someone post the coupon on a site like imgur or photobucket? I bought my vita at gamestop and I didnt get the coupon, and yes I am a PUR member.

[quote name='JCDogg911']Worked for me with Unit 13![/QUOTE]

The game looks pretty great but not a single review. What's up with that?

[quote name='Fatbot3']The game looks pretty great but not a single review. What's up with that?[/QUOTE]

Demo played great, sold me and i didn't even know of the game til yesterday.

[quote name='Fatbot3']The game looks pretty great but not a single review. What's up with that?[/QUOTE]
It was embargoed until half an hour ago. Reviews should be out now.

Coupon still works. Saw discount applied during online order. Unit 13 for in store pickup. Did anyone post coupon somewhere so we can print? Unable to log onto cheapassgamer from work pc. Power up member b/ I did not receive the coupon. Any reviews for MLB on Vita up?

Just used this coupon for The Show. Worked fine and the game plays exactly like it would on a PS3. Graphics are good but not Uncharted level good. Still it's nice to have a real baseball game on something portable.

Also worked for me. Just picked up Unit 13 instore, no questions asked.
I think they were surprised that it took $10 off since it doesn't say on the actual coupon.
Thanks!

Is everyone printing the coupon from this post, have a physical coupon or walking in with their phone and showing the GS employee the code on your phone? Any success w/ multiple purchases? Again firewall at work will not allow access to cheapassgamer.

[quote name='Bivensra']Is everyone printing the coupon from this post, have a physical coupon or walking in with their phone and showing the GS employee the code on your phone? Any success w/ multiple purchases? Again firewall at work will not allow access to cheapassgamer.[/QUOTE]

I printed it.

So does this work only for paid Silver annual PUR members or even for the free basic PUR member? Mine expired a few months ago. Thanks!

I played the demo for Unit 13 and truthfully I hated it. I LOVED the original PS2 Socom, and this reminded me of it... from gameplay and stiff controls from 10 years ago. To play the same thing in 2012 is ridiculous.

[quote name='Mugatu']The Destructoid review acme up this morning, got a 7.0/10 I think, that's a pretty good score from there since they use the full 1-10 scale.

http://www.destructoid.com/review-unit-13-223201.phtml[/QUOTE]

It's also a pretty good score considering its that POS Jim Sterling doing the scoring. If he rated it a 7, it's probably closer to a 9.
Used 2 coupons this morning on Unit 13 & The Show without incident, just had to do 2 separate transactions. I did not get the coupons emailed to me and only used the printed jpg in the OP.
I played today's Daily Challenge on Unit 13. It's a fun shooter IMHO.

Works with the MLB 12 the show bundle. So I got the PS3 version for $60 and the vita version for $10. The employee goes "oh another one of these, we've been having problems with this, the wording is wrong" He acted like he didn't want to do it, but I just said oh that sucks and let him carry on without getting into it.

Can someone email me the coupon? I called customer service and they want me to provide info on my receipt!!! I am at friggin work and do not travel w/ receipts. I have PU card and they never emailed me the coupon.

[quote name='KMunley']Works with the MLB 12 the show bundle. So I got the PS3 version for $60 and the vita version for $10. The employee goes "oh another one of these, we've been having problems with this, the wording is wrong" He acted like he didn't want to do it, but I just said oh that sucks and let him carry on without getting into it.[/QUOTE]

Are people getting games FOR $10...? I don't see how this was misconstrued.

My rewards card expired, and the system would not let me use the coupon without renewing it. Ended up buying Unit 13 at Best Buy.

[quote name='ArgyleDX']My rewards card expired, and the system would not let me use the coupon without renewing it. Ended up buying Unit 13 at Best Buy.[/QUOTE]

That answered my question. Thx!

[quote name='Firerescuebrfd']I want to know if I can use it again to buy another game or 1 per account??[/QUOTE]

you can use it unlimited times.

[quote name='Romeo']Are people getting games FOR $10...? I don't see how this was misconstrued.[/QUOTE]

the bundle is $80 minus $10 coupon so $70 for both PS3 and PSV versions which breaks down to the PSV version for $10.

[quote name='Firerescuebrfd']Just walked in printed coupon at home got free account and 10.00 off uncharted[/QUOTE]

Don't doubt you at all - wonder what happened for me then, maybe the clerk was deleting the coupon to try to force me to renew :p When I saw the total with renewal and coupon was $5 more than retail price I walked...he looked surprised when I did so...

[quote name='Romeo']Are people getting games FOR $10...? I don't see how this was misconstrued.[/QUOTE]

No sorry for the misunderstanding. I think everywhere has the bundle for MLB 12 the show or PS3 and Vita for $80. So That's basically the vita version for $20, plus the $10 coupon off leaving the vita version for $10.

bread's done
Back