10$ PS3 controler

Holy fuck the story on that is hilarious. Read the description on the site but don't buy the controller.

“You gotta come over, I just bought an Arsenal Wireless Rechargeable Controller!”

That set him off, it seemed, as he immediately said he would be there and hung up the phone. He got to my house in less than 10 minutes.

Dailysteals is terrible, seriously save your money. Their mascot definitely suits them right, they are a shady bunch.

It is a 10$ controller, you shouldn't expect much from it. but it is a great option if ya have little kids over and ya want something ya won't feel bad if they spill juice on or they smash the buttons harshly.

Aside from the amazing and obviously true story that should be made into a movie, I like how the site says you are saving $45 from its original price of $54.99. Like the "Arsenal Wireless Controller" is the same price as a Dualshock official Sony controller. :rofl:

[quote name='deletion']this site is hilarious!! here's another good one! wth!? http://mobile.dailysteals.com/[/QUOTE]

Seriously those stories are just insane. They are funny to say the least (most of them can get me to crack a smile) but come on...what kind of site is that?

"For some reason, my everyday life gets me into a lot of situations where I need something tough. And I mean really tough."

Why does that sound kinda weird...

These stories are fantastic.

nic_cage_moar.gif

Is this shit for real?
Story was awesome.
freaking hilarious.

"Dude!!!! get over here! I got a new controller!!!

If I had a nickel for.everytime I've made that phone call.

I love how not even in a fictional story, written by them, does anybody want to play with this controller. Hey dailysteals, you thought people were gonna buy this? "You thought wrong, jerk."

What the H???? Can I please see a pic of the guy who came up with this crap?

And aren't they supposed to be scamming people in some way to get people to buy this and not write a ridiculous story basically saying NOT to buy one?

Anyways thanks for laugh! Good stuff.

[quote name='mfdoom']lol the funniest/shady website ever![/QUOTE]

Exactly. :lol:

[quote name='Yamato']"Just as the sandwich was approaching a 180° angle, parallel to the ground, a second pair of hands lifted it the rest of the way, gently guiding it into my mouth."

Got me right there.[/QUOTE]
Had to run to the restroom after that.

Came to the site out of curiosity about the deal, stayed for hours for the stories. Hundreds and hundreds of stories.

lol, WHAT?

I was playing Mario Kart with Vin Diesel.

He was pretty bad at it too. The whole time he would be swearing at me, telling me I was cheating, hitting me, knocking my controller out of my hand, calling time-outs to rest or get a drink or go to the bathroom and and then call time-in when I either wasn't paying attention or not in the room. It was really frustrating, to be completely honest.

The only reason he was over in the first place was because I won some contest to win a day with Vin Diesel. A friend of mine signed me up as a joke and were laughing hysterically when I won. They wanted to hang out with him too, but to spite them I told them we were meeting at a bar on the opposite side of town; we never left my house.

But I kind of regretted it since Vin Diesel kind of sucked to hang around. All he wanted to do was either complain or lift weights. When I suggested we do some drugs he whipped out steroids. We ended up doing steroids all night and I was not happy. That is a boring as hell drug. No excitement whatsoever, so obviously the whole shindig boiled down to us playing Mario Kart in my basement. Thankfully I had bought a Wii from DailySteals, otherwise I would've had to play cards with him. That wouldn't have been so bad if the only kind of card game he could play wasn't War.

http://toys.dailysteals.com/deal/12...Remote-and-Nunchuk-Controller---Free-Shipping

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Why won't this darn thing work?!?
I had just spent the last hour screaming at my television. I threw everything in sight around the room. I broke a window, a lamp, the coffee table, and the television itself. That was the final straw. My children kept telling me that I was using the wrong remote to control the TV, but I knew they were wrong.

“Daddy! Stop throwing things! You're trying to use the Memorex Wii Motion Plus Controller as a TV remote!” my 5-year old daughter said before I picked up a chair and launched it across the room.

I was on the warpath because I wanted to watch the Orlando Magic face off against the Chicago Bulls at 8:00 PM and I couldn't. This to me is completely legitimate grounds for going on a complete warpath for as long as I feel. I literally tore apart the couch in anger. I threw plates full of food against the walls. I threw our dog out the window. I invited my neighbor over just to yell at him. Once I let off, he asked if I wanted to watch the game at his house. Apparently he had been asking me that the entire time, but I was too distracted shouting.

“Great, you go to the store and get some beer; I'll go get the game set up. Honey,” I said, turning to my wife, “this place looks terrible, could you please clean it up for when I get home? Thanks.”

http://toys.dailysteals.com/deal/29...ontroller-with-LED-Backlit-D-Pad-and-Speakers

Wow, if these descriptions were on a reputable retailer, I would buy something just to keep the writer in business. But then again, no reputable retailer would put up descriptions like these.

[quote name='cancerman1120']"sometimes you just need a friend"

What are they selling again?[/QUOTE]

I think it's about a 12 step program for game addiction.

no problem. he works well with what little he is given. As fer them being safe to order from, I've ordered things at least a dozen times from'em and never ran into any issues.

anyone teesting these controller?

i bought a 5 dollar offbrand controller for the ps3 once. the shoulder buttons were reversed making it complicated to play. and when turning on the controller the 2/4 light would turn on (not the first).

Oh my gosh that was hilarious about the controllers.

"For the longest time I had only one controller for my PlayStation 3. While that didn’t stop me from playing it, the lack of a second controller certainly restricted my video game playing to a solitary activity. This was alright, but sometimes you just need a friend.
One day I saw the Arsenal Wireless Rechargeable Controller for sale at a great price. I bought it up and called one of my best friends.

“You gotta come over, I just bought an Arsenal Wireless Rechargeable Controller!”

That set him off, it seemed, as he immediately said he would be there and hung up the phone. He got to my house in less than 10 minutes.

“OK so where are they?” he asked.

They?”

“Yeah, your arsenal of controllers, where are they? How many can I have?”

“Oh … Arsenal is the brand … I only have one, I just thought you might want to play.”

“You thought wrong, jerk.”

And just like that, playing video games was once again a solitary activity."

bread's done
Back