10 Years of Shwag Giveaway

[quote name='bluedotlounge']The first few boxes are on their way. Hope you enjoy the randomness[/QUOTE]
Just got the Monster Hunter box, it's awesome! Thanks! :D

[quote name='bluedotlounge']The first few boxes are on their way. Hope you enjoy the randomness[/QUOTE]

I just got the Hudson backpack and assorted goodies box. Thanks a lot!

Wow, I just realized I hadn't actually posted in this thread until now.

Gonna check out the articles again just to make sure my view count helps you out, good sir.

Good stuff. I'll be choosing the recipients of boxes 5, 6, & 7 today. Disney Interactive just sent me a 2010 poster calendar for Split/Second, which will be included in this giveaway.

[quote name='bluedotlounge']Good stuff. I'll be choosing the recipients of boxes 5, 6, & 7 today. Disney Interactive just sent me a 2010 poster calendar for Split/Second, which will be included in this giveaway.[/QUOTE]

Fun times, and Merry Christmas Eve to all or Christmas depending on your local time. Oh and Happy Holidays to everyone who doesn't celebrate Christmas, and if you don't celebrate anything at all well have a good day anyway.

Sound Swaggalicious to me!!!:bouncy:

Interesting Il-2 Sturmovik article keeps me from having to look a for a review because I was kinda interested in picking it up.

You should do more blu-ray movie reviews even if it is just in the animation section!

Click....clickity.....click!

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm, i would have thought odds were in my favor, guess not but still appreciate the ps3 hard drive upgrade info and contra contra rebirth

bread's done
Back