$100 160 GB PS3 Slim(refurb) @ BestBuy(OOS online)

Enuf;

I've been stalking the clearance (outlet) deals for a few weeks now and I noticed this early last week but it was OOS then and every other time I checked since.

This might be one of those where it comes in stock sporadically when they have one or two units to let go of.

Quite a few low price refurb deals on headsets and other items if you look closely enough.

Noticed the deal yesterday while surfing the Best Buy website. This deal would be perfect for someone like me looking for a cheap way to obtain a PS3.

Dang that's an incredible deal! If it was in stock I'd be tempted, even though I already have a PS3. Good luck for any CAGs that can find one of these, nice find OP:)

This is an amazing deal, shame it isn't in stock. For good reason though! Nice find OP! Hopefully we see them drop to this price or even $150. I'd just need to buy a new hard drive for it and I'd be good to go!

[quote name='Mikerrrr']Would these be the same price in store? I wouldn't mind calling up a few stores if it meant getting the deal.[/QUOTE]

Won't find them in store. BBY doesn't sell refurbs in store.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Won't find them in store. BBY doesn't sell refurbs in store.[/QUOTE]

That's a shame. Thanks though.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Won't find them in store. BBY doesn't sell refurbs in store.[/QUOTE]

I've seen refurb 360s on the shelf in Best Buys in the past. Perhaps it was a test market thing?

MjC

[quote name='MCalvert1']I've seen refurb 360s on the shelf in Best Buys in the past. Perhaps it was a test market thing?

MjC[/QUOTE]

That's odd. I wouldn't buy a refurbished model though. That's just me though.

[quote name='MCalvert1']I've seen refurb 360s on the shelf in Best Buys in the past. Perhaps it was a test market thing?

MjC[/QUOTE]

I've seen them also. At Tuttle they were near the accessories ( headsets etc)

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']That's odd. I wouldn't buy a refurbished model though. That's just me though.[/QUOTE]

GameStop sells refurbished 250gb Xbox 360's, so I'm guessing best buy probably got the same deal.

I was planning on picking up a new one after the PS4 comes out. My 160gb is fine matter of fact I am on my second PS3. Original fattie died a few years back. Wouldn't the lens go before the hard drive?

Damn, I missed out. If I had just stayed up an hour or two longer this morning I might have gotten in on it.

Oh well; it's still not as good as the deal I got on my 360 - frickin' FREE. (I found it in the dumpster behind my job, inside the box and everything. Had all cords and works just fine.)

[quote name='keyblader1985']Damn, I missed out. If I had just stayed up an hour or two longer this morning I might have gotten in on it.

Oh well; it's still not as good as the deal I got on my 360 - frickin' FREE. (I found it in the dumpster behind my job, inside the box and everything. Had all cords and works just fine.)[/QUOTE]

Dumpster diving costs you more than $99 in the long run

[quote name='keyblader1985']Damn, I missed out. If I had just stayed up an hour or two longer this morning I might have gotten in on it.

Oh well; it's still not as good as the deal I got on my 360 - frickin' FREE. (I found it in the dumpster behind my job, inside the box and everything. Had all cords and works just fine.)[/QUOTE]

I'm not even sure if anyone got in on this deal...

[quote name='MrshllJcb']Dumpster diving costs you more than $99 in the long run[/QUOTE]

Not on this website. One could argue that this is what all true CAGers strive for.

...Mah boi.

[quote name='Enuf']Edit damn went OOS fast as hell
Don't trust the stock locator for refurbs like these call CS(RZ silver premier personal shoppers) see what they can do.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/PlaySta...stem/1903148.p?id=1218300459800&skuId=1903148

I will follow-up with a BB rep since this maybe a sign of things to come.[/QUOTE]

Link is totally dead now. Goes to a "page not found" error. Thanks for the post though. Was checking this every few hours to see if it came back in stock. Great find! :)

bread's done
Back