$100 iTunes gift card for $80 at Best Buy. $60 orders being cancelled.

Kendro

CAGiversary!
Feedback
64 (100%)
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Apple&#...18459173264&skuId=4173314&st=itunes&cp=1&lp=1

The iTunes gift cards are now available for $80. Not as hot as $60 but still better than paying 100% for iTunes purchases.

For some reason it is only charging $60 when you add it to the cart. I consider this video game related for all those iOS games.

Must add to your cart to see the $60. I tried adding two cards but it charged $80 for one card and $60 for the other. So it looks like you need to create multiple orders if you want them at $60 each.

I received the following email for my $60 order.

Dear Customer,

There was a pricing error on the Apple iTunes $100 digital card (sku 4173314); as a result, your order will be canceled. This error has been corrected on BestBuy.com, and the item now reflects the sale price of $80.00. If you are still interested in this item please click here to view details and to place a new order.

We are sorry for this error and apologize for any inconvenience.
If you used a credit card for this order and have questions about the cancellation process, please click here. If you used a Best Buy gift card for this order and no longer have it, please call us toll-free at 1-888-BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289) and we will send you a replacement.

If you have any questions concerning our policies, please review the "Conditions of Use" which are found at www.BestBuy.com.

Best Buy Customer Service

Last edited by a moderator:
My $60 itunes digital delivery were cancelled but i've already received the $80 code. I also ordered two $60 physical gift cards and one of them has actually shipped!

[quote name='Kendro']I think your anger is a little misguided. I understand if people don't want to pay for stuff and pirate everything. But it isn't a simple, "I'm not giving Steve Jobs nothing!"

The people that actually get screwed are the artists, developers, recording industries, etc. Again, not judging but Jobs and Apple is a small part. If I'm a musician or developer, I'm furious enough as it is if people are downloading my music and stealing my apps for free. But I'd be ten times as pissed if they were doing it only to screw Apple and not realize that I get screwed too.[/QUOTE]

I am not angry at anyone. I just can't understand how a Apple Laptop is $2,000. Seriously? My wife had a MAC because of her major (Advertising) and she agreed that apple devices are way overpriced. I used her computer and don't see why the damn thing was $2k (based on the specs of the computer, you can get something similar [windows based] for $500 to $700 less).

[quote name='JJSP']Didn't realize that you could run games on your Zune.[/QUOTE]

I don't game on mobile phones, Zune or other portable devices (unless it is a DS or PSP). Can't stand mobile phones games. Angry birds and all those games don't appeal to me and never will.

I don't understand the fascination with apps on a phone. A phone is to call people and text. I don't have the patience to deal with a phone and its apps. I guess I use my blackberry too much because of work and want to avoid phones at all cost.

Wish people could have gotten in on this, I remember about a year ago I got in on the $50 cards for $35 at Wal-Mart. Just a great deal that led to tons of games.

Well, looks like I'll be headed to BB at midnight after all. I may have missed out on this deal but Amazon's lightning deals are being way too unpredictable and going to fast to be reliable for getting batman. So screw BB, but it's a safer option than Amazon at the moment

Just glad I paid with a GC, so the balance is already back on there. ...Not that there's anything left from BB I need to get!

[quote name='sgaldis']Just glad I paid with a GC, so the balance is already back on there. ...Not that there's anything left from BB I need to get![/QUOTE]

My GC isn't back yet, wtf

Nor are my RZ certs

[quote name='Blabadon']Ignorance is bliss, ignorance is love and I need that shit...[/QUOTE]

If I never did shows then I'd probably be a myth if I cared about the blogs then I'd probably be a jackass...

bread's done
Back