$100 Off 160 or 320 PS3 Coupon 24 Hour Contest

Contest is Over!
ill be contacting the winner shortly

I have a $100 off PS3 Coupon from Gamestop that I DO NOT plan on using. I figure someone from CAG could use it. Im going to throw a little contest that will end tomorrow night at this time.

If you are interested just reply "enter" into this thread.

ill randomly pick a winner and pm you if you win the contest.

Last edited by a moderator:
thought it would b alot easier than signing up for twitter, guessing my favorite place to eat on a friday night, answering a quiz and then only having a 1% chance of being accepted to enter lol

Awesome, when I heard there was a coupon..I got excited until I heard it was only emailed to certain people. Now I can have a little excitement again ;-P Thanks for doing this!

"Enter"

Enter! I could really use this coupon. I have a PS3 already, but I'm going to buy one for my boyfriend. We don't live close, so being able to game online together would be really nice.

[quote name='marshallfaulk']I have a $100 off PS3 Coupon from Gamestop that I DO NOT plan on using. I figure someone from CAG could use it. Im going to throw a little contest that will end tomorrow night at this time.

If you are interested just reply "enter" into this thread.

ill randomly pick a winner and pm you if you win the contest.

remember contest ends tomorrow 12:30 am EST[/QUOTE]

Enter.

Thanks for the chance. PS3 went YLOD for the third(!) and final time last week, which means i missed all the recent PS3 promotions($50 credit) by about a week.

bread's done
Back