1000 free Microsoft Points Contest

gundamxzero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Didnt see this posted and found this morning:

http://gamerscoreblog.com/team/archive/2007/01/31/540514.aspx
**Must be 18 years or older to enter**
sorry no canadians are eligible to enter either. US only.
Anwsers below:

The Questions:
Trivia Questions:
1 -
In Small Arms, the frenetic action shooter, in what city did Mousey McNuts, the lovable street urchin, grow up? (Quit laughing, that's his name...)
375782280_be75291124_m.jpg
2 - In Marble Blast Ultra, the 3D marble puzzler, what is the difficulty rating of the hardest single player level?
375782279_1837f70ae6_m.jpg
3 - In Cloning Clyde, the zany-side-scrolling platformer, how much money is Clyde offered for his help in the cloning experiment?
375782276_b6571938d6_m.jpg

Xbox Live Arcade Anwsers

1-(19th Century) London
2-Advanced
3-$20 Bucks

Thanks(nnthomas and Cag 79)

Wow i have no idea hopefully someone here can figure these questions out. Their giving away a total of 100,000 points!

I entered last night. All the questions can be answered by downloading the trial versions of those 3 games.

stormy could you just post the answers for those of us who dont want to go to the trouble of downloading and playing those games. Please.

-mik

[quote name='miktau']stormy could you just post the answers for those of us who dont want to go to the trouble of downloading and playing those games. Please.

-mik[/quote]
w0rd.

& Tagged.

I need XBL Points. I only can find the answer to #2 (Since I downloaded the trial. But that would mean I would have to get up to go look, which is just out of the question.).

Edit:
Just found this. If you're lazy enough to not even look up the answers
To enter by mail without answering the Xbox Live Arcade related questions, hand-print your name, address, city, state, ZIP code, phone number and e-mail address (if any) on a 3x5 piece of paper and mail to:

Microsoft Corporation
Attn: Xbox Live Arcade Trivia Sweepstakes
One Microsoft Way
Mil-B / 1018
Redmond, WA 98052

Mail entries must be postmarked by February 7, 2007, and received by February 12, 2007, to be eligible for entry.
Limit one (1) entry per person, Xbox Live gamertag and email address, regardless of the entry method. Subsequent entries from the same individual, Xbox Live Gamertag and email address will be automatically disqualified. Void where prohibited by law.
The use of automated devices to enter Sweepstakes is prohibited. No responsibility is assumed by Microsoft for lost, late, misdirected, mutilated, postage due or illegible entries or any computer, online telephone, or technical malfunctions that may occur. All ENTRIES BECOME THE PROPERTY OF MICROSOFT AND WILL NOT BE RETURNED.
http://gamerscoreblog.com/team/archive/2007/01/31/540513.aspx

[quote name='CAG 79']I'll check the answers in a bit after my wife finishes watching Grey's Anatomy.[/quote]
Thank you so much.

[quote name='CAG 79']Alright here are the answers:

1-(19th Century) London
2-Advanced
3-$20 Bucks[/QUOTE]
:eek:
You rock, thanks :D
Entered and should totally edit this into OP, try and get as many CAG entries as possible.

[quote name='CAG 79']Alright here are the answers:

1-(19th Century) London
2-Advanced
3-$20 Bucks[/QUOTE]

#2 is INCORRECT

Re-Read the question, CAG 79.

[quote name='nnthomas']#2 is INCORRECT

Re-Read the question, CAG 79.[/QUOTE]

You're right. Anyone with the right answer? I don't own that game and I don't feel like downloading the demo.

I wonder if they will accept my second entry since my first one had a wrong answer. Hopefully they do. Thank you to both of you guys :)

Congratulations! You are a winner in the Xbox Live Arcade Trivia Contest. Please find two 500 MS Point tokens below.

:rock

Thanks nnthomas!

I also got a email with codes for 1000 MS points. Thanks to everyone that posted the answers. You guys rock!

bread's done
Back