1080 avalanche CG $9.99 EB B&M

btmmayor

CAG Veteran
Not sure if this is old news or not, but the manager at my local EB said he just cut the price on 1080 today to $9.99. Since I wasn't able to grab one from EBgames.com when they were that price I snagged one today.

What about those other $10 games? Are they still regular price? Also, what is the price of used?

eb has some sort of deal where if u buy x game(and maybe something else) you can get a 10$ gift voucher in the mail, you guys might want to look in to that, yes im talking b&m

yes...if I can hear a confirmation from anybody in michigan who heard or saw this deal I'll make a run to the mall after work....10 bucks for almost any game is worth it

I loved the first one on n64 but after miuxed reviews on this ill wait until i get a conf. but for 10 bucks ill definitely do it. can Im in Illinois so anyone near me(like michigan) who can call and conf would be great thanks

remember the buy 2 of the gc games and get 10dollar voucher? do i still get the voucher if i buy 1080 at the store. i already have the wario world from ebgames.com. i was thinking about sending in the ebgames.com receipt and the store reciept of the 1080. and send in the 2 UPCs

i'm at work right now..i'm going to call when i get off my shift at 7:00pm...i'll post an update of my findings

There is a new gift voucher too. Buy 1 of the featured titles (1080, FF:CC, Mario Kart, Eternal Darkness, Zelda both versions, Mario Golf and Party 5) and get a 10 gift voucher.

[quote name='vanlandw']yes...if I can hear a confirmation from anybody in michigan who heard or saw this deal I'll make a run to the mall after work....10 bucks for almost any game is worth it[/quote]

I wouldnt say that. Remember Turok Evolution?

lol....yeah....i'm going to give them a call and figure this all out for us....gotta wait till after 7pm though

Just ask about it in stores I guess.
I hope my local EB has a decent stock, because I know by Saturday all the resellers would snatch up all of them in the store.

great to hear people are hitting up this deal...i'm going to check tonight i guess....i haven't heard anything about the voucher though..i will ask the represenitive that works there and see if they can help me out...thanks for the feedback.

I picked one up just now. The only gift voucher they had was the same buy 2, get $10 as online. It doesn't say you need to cut the UPCs so I will use that with Wario World.

i just picked up on this deal....it was new...and even the guy working there was shocked when i said the game should only be 10 bucks

another good deal because of CAG....good luck getting in on this deal guys/girls

Thanks guys just picked up my copy (no voucher). I was actually looking on Friday to see if the price dropped but it hadn't then.

Thankfully, my ebgames is in a new development in town and always has plenty of the cheap-o games.

[quote name='"Renzokuken"']I think this is for every EB. I called 4 locations and they had plenty instock for $9.99. Nice find OP![/quote]

Thanks. I've been a lurker here in the forums for quite a while. Glad I could finally help contribute a little.

On a similar note, I saw Namco's Racing Evolution (packaged with Pac-man Vs.) for GameCube at my local EB for $10.99. May be YMMV, but after reading this thread my hunch is that it's nationwide.

Got mine. Fond du Lac, WI (not that anyone lives around there..)

Mine was used I think...but I don't really care because it didn't have 5 stickers on it.

[quote name='abilyk']On a similar note, I saw Namco's Racing Evolution (packaged with Pac-man Vs.) for GameCube at my local EB for $10.99. May be YMMV, but after reading this thread my hunch is that it's nationwide.[/quote]

I think this was confirmed nationwide last week, as well as I-Ninja at $8.99

[quote name='abilyk']On a similar note, I saw Namco's Racing Evolution (packaged with Pac-man Vs.) for GameCube at my local EB for $10.99. May be YMMV, but after reading this thread my hunch is that it's nationwide.[/quote]

thanks for the headsup! i'll probably pick that up tomorrow.

on another note, i bought 1080 today and asked for the mail in gift voucher, but the employee says that it expired on saturday :(

[quote name='Wario64'][quote name='abilyk']On a similar note, I saw Namco's Racing Evolution (packaged with Pac-man Vs.) for GameCube at my local EB for $10.99. May be YMMV, but after reading this thread my hunch is that it's nationwide.[/quote]

I think this was confirmed nationwide last week, as well as I-Ninja at $8.99[/quote]I never heard this. Did PacMan's MSRP drop or something. That seems like a good deal as well.

I picked up 1080 last night. Nice find. The employee behind the counter was shocked and he put one aside for himself immediately after I bought my copy. I love this site.

[quote name='javeryh']I picked up 1080 last night. Nice find. The employee behind the counter was shocked and he put one aside for himself immediately after I bought my copy. I love this site.[/quote]

yep...the guy workin there was shocked and even checked the used price of the game to make sure he wasn't going insane.

and yes....for a dork like me this really is the best site ever :p

EB in Rochester Hills, MI still has several copies left. Clerk thought when he marked these down yesterday that it was going to be a 1 day sale. Said they will do that every now and then.
Picked up I-Ninja while I was there too. 2 new games for 21 bucks, how can anyone go wrong ?

on day sale...well..that is good I went down there yesterday....maybe they will start doing more 9.99 games every few weeks.

Just bought 1080 Avalanche $9.99. I had called a couple of EB`s in NY and the gave me different prices for the game. Just have them scan them. It should be $9.99 everywhere. The store I bought it from quoted me 49.99 on the phone. I said just hold it for me... His face was like WHAT, when he saw the real price...

I just called my EB right now and they say that's it's 9.99 and that there is plenty in stock. Going right after work. Thanks for the heads up

I picked one up for $9.99 in-store today too. I've been waiting to pick this game up cheaply for a long time (missed the online deals - ugh), so big thanks to btmmayor for the heads-up. Viva la CAG!

bread's done
Back