39.99 Doom3

DVDs
15.99 Chronicles of Riddick, Elf, YuGiOh
19.99 ATHF v1
22.99 Home Movies v1, SG CtC v2, ATHF v3

CC
15.88 all PS2 GH
everything else regular prices. It's a "holiday catalog" so no good deals

[quote name='javeryh']$14.77 GH games? Sweet. R&C2 and JakII here I come![/quote]

I was thinking the exact same thing....

Jeremy

Crap. And here I just bought Simpson's Hit and Run. Oh well. I'll stock up on Sunday again. Thanks for the very early post.

Does this mean Super Smash Bros. Melee is $14.77, or is it just PC games regularly priced $19.99?

Nice deals on the cheap games. Thanks for the post. I'm not sure how many GH/PC type games I need, but whatever I don't have I might be picking up next week! :)

Nice price on ATHF v1 (what is the v stand for) if that is season one. I'll have to see if there are any GH/PH/PC titles that I want but I have most of them in non-Gh form already. T hanks for the early posting.

[quote name='int80h']Does this mean Super Smash Bros. Melee is $14.77, or is it just PC games regularly priced $19.99?[/quote]

Yeah? Does anyone know if it applies to Melee? Or we won't till this Sunday... If the and states ALL and it isn't, think we an argue to the manager about that?

$14.77 for all PH games eh?
The Tom Clancy Calssic Trilogy pack comes out the 17th and it is branded as a PH title, I bet some of us will be able to haggle ourselves a deal on this one, YMMV of course.
I'll give it a shot next week.

Hmm, I wonder if the GH/PC/PH prices apply to games that ARE PH/PC/GH BUT don't have the packaging? I'd love to grab a few games that just went PC but don't yet have that ugly packaging.

[quote name='taiidanx']$14.77 for all PH games eh?
The Tom Clancy Calssic Trilogy pack comes out the 17th and it is branded as a PH title, I bet some of us will be able to haggle ourselves a deal on this one, YMMV of course.
I'll give it a shot next week.[/quote]I'm going to try and get that and Super Smash Bros Melee. Hopefully they'll let me, but I probally won't be dissapointed much if it's only $20 games, since that's still a good deal on those games. :)

Wind Waker. Viewtiful Joe. Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando. Jak II. Midnight Club II.

So many choices... So very little money.

[quote name='taiidanx']$14.77 for all PH games eh?
I'll give it a shot next week.[/quote]

Once again, as one of those people you'll try to haggle with, let me just say...

don't be that guy. Please, for the love of god or whatever you may consider holy, don't be that guy.

Really, on the Clancy pack, just no. It does say sale. These are the people who had Zelda WW on sale for 16 off of a 49.99 marked regular price. Smash Bros is a valid argument because it's had the bar for so godawful long.

[quote name='Mishimaryu'][quote name='smalien1']I just got a GC which three PC should I get?[/quote]

Zelda, SKies of Arcadia, V Joe.[/quote]

Skies of Arcadia went PC? When did that happen? :shock:

[quote name='Death2Sanity'][quote name='taiidanx']$14.77 for all PH games eh?
I'll give it a shot next week.[/quote]

Once again, as one of those people you'll try to haggle with, let me just say...

don't be that guy. Please, for the love of god or whatever you may consider holy, don't be that guy.[/quote]

If it doesn't say it excludes certain PH titles, then I don't see where the argument is? If that Clancy pack is indeed a PH title and the ad doesn't exclude it then it should qualify. Hell if they start pulling crap I may go in and get it just to raise hell on general principle even though I have no interest in it.

[quote name='darkwingduck13'][quote name='Mishimaryu'][quote name='smalien1']I just got a GC which three PC should I get?[/quote]

Zelda, SKies of Arcadia, V Joe.[/quote]

Skies of Arcadia went PC? When did that happen? :shock:[/quote]
Im pretty sure it hasn't yet, and I doubt it sold well enough to become a PC. According to Nintendo's offical site it hasn't become a PC.
I almost bought Simpsons Hit and Run on Sunday. Im glad I didn't .

I'm really getting sick of the greed on this site.

14.77 on a PC/GH/PH is a great deal. I don't know what the wording will be, but 14.77 on a 39.99 3 pack, is not realistic. If they actually do it, well then more power to them, but to act so indignant about them not it is pathetic.

You are not going in expecting this deal. You know it will mostly likely not be part of the ad, and yet are prepared to act like a jerk about it.

Ridiculous

I'm really getting sick of the greed on this site.

14.77 on a PC/GH/PH is a great deal. I don't know what the wording will be, but 14.77 on a 39.99 3 pack, is not realistic. If they actually do it, well then more power to them, but to act so indignant about them not it is pathetic.

You are not going in expecting this deal. You know it will mostly likely not be part of the ad, and yet are prepared to act like a jerk about it.

Ridiculous

From the pics of the Clancy Pack, it looks like it will be all 3 games in one disc with PH packing. I don't see how this is less realistic than looking to get SMBM for the same proce.

LOTS of raincheckable options here... something's bound to be out of stock. I'm hoping I can swap one of the discounts for Smackdown vs. RAW.

Plenty of games I would have been interested in anyway, so I don't even need to feel guilty about it. \:D/ I'm hoping to get Zelda and Twisted Metal Black Online (hopefully they will be IN stock), then get a raincheck for one of the other GH games. About 25% off; well within the cutoff that some stores have instituted.

What is the rain check thing at Target? I hear people talking about it all the time, is it a scam or legit? I'm cheap but I'm not really into some of these scams or semi-scams that are going on. Anyone that could clarify I'd appreciate it.

[quote name='icemanjmw13']What is the rain check thing at Target? I hear people talking about it all the time, is it a scam or legit? I'm cheap but I'm not really into some of these scams or semi-scams that are going on. Anyone that could clarify I'd appreciate it.[/quote]

It's a semi-scam I guess. If Target is OOS of something they are advertising you can get a rain check for a similar item (even thought the "spirit" of the raincheck is to use it to get the OOS item once it is restocked). This usually amounts to a certain percentage off of a game that is not on sale. Seems like a lot of work to me to save a few bucks...

[quote name='smalien1']I just got a GC which three PC should I get?[/quote]

I think you would get the most bang for your buck with:

Zelda, Viewtiful Joe, and Metroid Prime.

You can't beat that amount of gameplay for less than $50.

[quote name='icemanjmw13']What is the rain check thing at Target? I hear people talking about it all the time, is it a scam or legit? I'm cheap but I'm not really into some of these scams or semi-scams that are going on. Anyone that could clarify I'd appreciate it.[/quote]Basically you are "swapping sales" when you use a raincheck. For example, say you notice that Mortal Kombat Deception is $39.99. You think to yourself, "hmm, if only they had that same sale for Smackdown vs. RAW." Well if MK:D is out of stock, you can get a raincheck for it. Then you can use it to get SvR for the sale price of MK:D (the discount is really percentage-based, but in this case the games end up being the same price). Hope this helps explain the concept. If you use this "technique" remember to always be polite, and to accept defeat if you are denied. None of us are "entitled" to these discounts... it is an extremely generous policy, and we should consider ourselves lucky when it works in our favor.

Heh, I'm just trying to quench the flames before they happen.

gah vol 1 of aqua teen is still $20 ... i'm waiting for it to go to around $16 lol
hopefully fry's has vol 3 on sale for $16 like they did for vol 2

bread's done
Back