123Code's First Lowball Fest for the Ages **DONE STARTING INVOICES**

Posted Today, 12:06 AM

Sega GT 2002/Jet Set Radio Future -3

Shantae 1\2 Genie Hero Risky Beats Edition *Sealed 3x

1. $6

Xeno Chipped GC System Modded+Extras **System comes with all Cables,1x Controller and GBA Player with Burned Start Up Disc Will also include Games** - $37

Xeno Chipped GC System Modded+Extras **System comes with all Cables,1x Controller and GBA Player with Burned Start Up Disc Will also include Games** - 40$

DS System Mario Kart Edition Red **Good Condition No Charger Left Hinge Broken -3$

Metal Arms 3$

Sega GT 2002/Jet Set Radio Future-darkragnorok-$4
Psi Ops-darkragnorok-$4
Trauma Center Second Opinion-darkragnorok-$3
Trauma Center New Blood-darkragnorok-$3
Xeno Chipped GC System Modded+Extras-darkragnorok-$41
Anarchy Reigns-darkragnorok-$2

Valhalla Knights Eldargar saga- 8
New Super Mario Bros U-6
Tales of Symphonia GC -8
Zeldas Collectors Edition sealed -26
Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze-6

PSP PSP  :psp:

Patapon 1 Essentials $2

Patapon 2 Essentials *Sealed* $2

Patapon 1 = $2

Soul Caliber Destiny $3

Lumines1 $2

Lumines 2 $2

Wipeout Pure $3

Locoroco 1 $2

Locoroco 2 $2

GTA Liberty Cities =$3

WiiU  :wiiu:

Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze = $7

Wii  :wii:

Trauma Center Second Opinion = $4

Trauma Center New Blood  $4

3DS  :3ds:

Steel Diver $1

Pilotwings Resort = $2

PSP:

Patapon 1 Essentials *-1

Patapon 2 Essentials *Sealed* -2

Soul Caliber Destiny - 4

Jikanda Timeless Land - 3

Lumines 2 - 2

Killzone Liberation - 2

TokoBot -1

Gunpey- 2

Wipeout Pure - 3

N+ -1

Locoroco 2 - 1

Gamecube:

Naruto Clash of Ninja 1 - 2

Naruto Clash of Ninja 2 - 1

Medal of Honor Rising Sun - 1

WiiU:

Shantae 1\2 Genie Hero Risky Beats Edition *Sealed 

2.-$7

3.-$7

Wii:

NIGHTS into Journey *Gamestop Case No Cover No Manual - 1

Dead Rising Chop Till you Drop *Gamestop Case No Manual - 2

Metroid Prime 3 Corruption *No Manual - 1

Prince of Persia Rival Swords - 2

Rayman Origins - 4

Epic Mickey - 2

Excitebots Trick Racing - 1

Bleach : Shattered Sword - 2

Tales of Symphonia Dawn of a New World - 7

Let's TAP - 1

PS2:

Odin Sphere - 5

Street Fighter Anniversary Collection - 2

Devil May Cry - 2

PS3:

Dragons Crown - 7

Virtua Fighter 5 - 3

DS:

Black DS Lite System **Good Condition No Charger Right Hinge Broken -8

DS System Mario Kart Edition Red **Good Condition No Charger Left Hinge Broken - 10

GBA System Dark Green **Good Condition Bought used previous owner painted Green - 6

3DS:

Project X Zone - 3

Pilotwings Resort - 2

Xbox360:

Star Ocean Last Hope - 2

Marvel Ultimate Alliance - 4

Xbox:

Unreal Championship - 2

Sonic Riders -2

Wreckless - 2

Chronicles of Riddick - 3

Metal Arms - 4

Blitz the League -2

Midnight Club 3 - 2

Xeno Chipped GC System Modded+Extras **System comes with all Cables,1x Controller and GBA Player with Burned Start Up Disc Will also include Games** - 46$

N+ - $1
Exit - $1
Trauma Center Second Opinion - $
Trauma Center New Blood - $
Black DS Lite System - $2
Shantae 1\2 Genie Hero Risky Beats Edition *Sealed 3x
1. $5
2. $4
Bleach : Shattered Sword - $2
Odin Sphere - $6
Little Big Planet GOTY - $2
Street Fighter Anniversary Collection - $2
DS System Mario Kart Edition Red - $3
Project X Zone - $1
Dragons Crown - $4
Soul Caliber Destiny - $4
New Super Mario Bros U - $9
The Wonderful 101 - $6
GBA System Dark Green - $2
Bioshock Collection - $2
Virtua Fighter 5 - $2
Anarchy Reigns - $2

New Super Mario Bros - $6

Yea it was over at 10pm, who ever gets the modded GC I was pretty interested. They tend to go for $80-$100 on ebay more with the GBA Player

Last edited by a moderator:
whew, haven't logged on here on CAG in a while, glad i remembered this was over tonight. I raised the ds 's bids more than I could have, but don't regret it. Thanks and good luck to everyone, I 'll be waiting patiently  for the invoice.

Ok THX Everyone for Participating

Will start doing the List tonight and start getting things together 

Will start sending PMs within the next Day or So 

Will Hopefully start Shipping before the Weekend 

Ah I would have bid more but I didn't realise there'd be so many new bidders at the last second. I'd rather pay a little more and encourage others to have more low balls then sit on here and snipe. This ain't eBay. I think I still won a game or two.

Thanks for the lowball. I'm 3 hours ahead and have to be up by 5 for work, so it's nice to see that the dregs didn't snipe everything I bid on.

Resident Evil 1 - $4
First, thanks for doing the lowball. It's a lot of work with the only reward being clearing out some space and helping out the community.

You have me as bidding on (and winning it looks like?) Resident Evil 4 for the Gamecube, but I never bid on it. I'm guessing maybe you read this part of my last post too fast, because i don't see this bid represented.

The definite end time is where the issues with sniping lie... gotta have a closing window and not a set time. I’ll close this sometime the evening of 9/23 after 10pm. Then pop on whenever and just say CLOSED.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK Updated up to Post #117 as that was the Cut Off time anything after does not count Sorry

Hopefully have everything up to Terms

If everyone can just check and make sure im not missing anything

Barring any mistakes i will start to get things Weighed and start Sending Invoices within 2-3 Days

Was Hoping for a Better turnout Honestly but Lets Hope the Next Lowball goes Smoother

Thanks for everything. If you decide to do this again I suggest not announcing an end time, more or less saying your going to end it on this day between this time frame. It will deter people from sniping, just shows me who's bids I have to run up next time.

OK Updated up to Post #117 as that was the Cut Off time anything after does not count Sorry

Hopefully have everything up to Terms

If everyone can just check and make sure im not missing anything

Barring any mistakes i will start to get things Weighed and start Sending Invoices within 2-3 Days

Was Hoping for a Better turnout Honestly but Lets Hope the Next Lowball goes Smoother
You missed post #76 and 88

PS2

007 Agent Under Fire $2

The definite end time is where the issues with sniping lie... gotta have a closing window and not a set time. I’ll close this sometime the evening of 9/23 after 10pm. Then pop on whenever and just say CLOSED.
Thanks for everything. If you decide to do this again I suggest not announcing an end time, more or less saying your going to end it on this day between this time frame. It will deter people from sniping, just shows me who's bids I have to run up next time.
Thanks for the awful advice. I'm sure everyone appreciates you salty punks not minding your own business. Having a specific end time is what makes these auctions and not free-for-alls. Can you imagine the shitshow if eBay auctions started having unspecific end times? Heads would roll.

You obviously don't know what a lowball is or how they are intended to work. How many lowballs have you been in on CAG? Not that many I'm guessing since you haven't been a member here very long. Even your attempt to snipe was very poorly made as you didn't check prices as they updated.

Thanks for the awful advice. I'm sure everyone appreciates you salty punks not minding your own business. Having a specific end time is what makes these auctions and not free-for-alls. Can you imagine the shitshow if eBay auctions started having unspecific end times? Heads would roll.
You obviously aren’t very bright..... static end times mean people will not bid early. They will sit and wait and snipe. I’ve hosted several lowballs and you’ve been a member for NO TIME so your opinion and attitude are unwarranted. If he wants to have a more successful lowball next time he will not post a static end time as most always a successful lowball has a roundabout end time or rolling end. Salty? Seems like that’s you kid.

You obviously aren’t very bright..... static end times mean people will not bid early. They will sit and wait and snipe. I’ve hosted several lowballs and you’ve been a member for NO TIME so your opinion and attitude are unwarranted. If he wants to have a more successful lowball next time he will not post a static end time as most always a successful lowball has a roundabout end time or rolling end. Salty? Seems like that’s you kid.
Oh! You're calling me a kid! And flaunting your loooong membership! Oh no! I'd better go hide under the covers! You're soooooooooooo scary! Run along gramps and play with your grandkids while you still have time, before that next heart attack gets you for good.

Anyone here ever do a lowball aside from the OP? I like to start one down the line and I get the gist of how to go about it however the one thing I like to know if anyone knows is how does one determine the shipping costs to whoever it is being sent to. Also I say aside from OP cuz obviously he just did one but if he chimes in then great. I just need clarification on that one detail

Anyone here ever do a lowball aside from the OP? I like to start one down the line and I get the gist of how to go about it however the one thing I like to know if anyone knows is how does one determine the shipping costs to whoever it is being sent to. Also I say aside from OP cuz obviously he just did one but if he chimes in then great. I just need clarification on that one detail
Shipping is on the buyer and it is the most time consuming part calculating cost. It takes time unless you ship flat rate which isn’t always the best option. Typically after a lowball there will be several days between end time and invoices before shipping because of figuring up shipping.

Oh! You're calling me a kid! And flaunting your loooong membership! Oh no! I'd better go hide under the covers! You're soooooooooooo scary! Run along gramps and play with your grandkids while you still have time, before that next heart attack gets you for good.
That’s cute.... thanks for reaffirming my decision to call you a kid. Childish responses flow from you.

Shipping is on the buyer and it is the most time consuming part calculating cost. It takes time unless you ship flat rate which isn’t always the best option. Typically after a lowball there will be several days between end time and invoices before shipping because of figuring up shipping.
So is it a matter of let's say having the package ready, weighing said package and then calculating what the postal service will charge for based on weight and location?

So is it a matter of let's say having the package ready, weighing said package and then calculating what the postal service will charge for based on weight and location?
Yeah, once you sort out who won and get their address you can calculate prices online through the USPS. Just have to input zip codes for To + From, weight and dimensions and they'll tell you how much. Add it to the win total and there's your final invoice.

For items that weigh more and are bigger in size you may want to put a note on there so people aren't surprised on the shipping, it does get expensive. Make sure you have a scale that could at least accommodate most small packages.

For items that weigh more and are bigger in size you may want to put a note on there so people aren't surprised on the shipping, it does get expensive. Make sure you have a scale that could at least accommodate most small packages.
I plan on getting a scale for that process since last thing I want to do is dig a hole for myself by not knowing. Are there any good scales that are recommended preferably something from Amazon?

bread's done
Back