123Code's First Lowball Fest for the Ages **DONE STARTING INVOICES**

So is this a dead auction? I want to know because I might want to get the other games I won elsewhere.

If I don't get a response from the host by tomorrow, I plan to reconsider my options.

Last edited by a moderator:
So is this a dead auction? I want to know because I might want to get the other games I won elsewhere.

If I don't get a response from the host by tomorrow, I plan to reconsider my options.
I saw that he had been online on the site the other day....but keep us posted if you hear from him

Well I ended up not buying KOTOR on ebay after all at a price close to my bid here. I figured the host might still show up and I can still play the PC version that I have with mouse and keyboard,  despite my preference for using the controller in this game.

Instead I got Crimson Skies(which I didn't win)  at a price much lower than the highest bid here.

It's questionable to keep visiting the site after you've held a lowball where the prices didn't reach your expectations. It'd be nice if he sent us all invoices, or made a post addressing the situation if something came up irl. 11 days without a post makes me think it's not happening, which is fine, but pretending it didn't happen won't save him from negative feedback or the red name.

He's won a ton from other people's lowballs at ridiculous prices, it'd be really shitty to abandon your own lowball because you weren't happy with the results...

It's questionable to keep visiting the site after you've held a lowball where the prices didn't reach your expectations. It'd be nice if he sent us all invoices, or made a post addressing the situation if something came up irl. 11 days without a post makes me think it's not happening, which is fine, but pretending it didn't happen won't save him from negative feedback or the red name.
Let's get a mod involved... I'll reach out to one.

If 123Code doesn't give us an update, I'm going to start a lowball of my own.

And if he/she does, then I will eventually do one anyway or chicken out and join someone else like I use to.   I need to free up some space and maintain my 100% feedback rating.

If 123Code doesn't give us an update, I'm going to start a lowball of my own.

And if he/she does, then I will eventually do one anyway or chicken out and join someone else like I use to. I need to free up some space and maintain my 100% feedback rating.
I wanted to start one even before this non invoice action and even more now just cuz this one ended on a sour note it seems. Maybe not soon but definitely before the end of this year. Off loading is what I need.

I wanted to start one even before this non invoice action and even more now just cuz this one ended on a sour note it seems. Maybe not soon but definitely before the end of this year. Off loading is what I need.
Yeah just don't abandon it like this guy did. Make sure you're okay with letting items go for less than you were hoping. This is a lowball forum, after all.

Yeah just don't abandon it like this guy did. Make sure you're okay with letting items go for less than you were hoping. This is a lowball forum, after all.
Believe me, I have very low expectations as to what I want once I start since like you said its a lowball and you want to pay as little a possible for what is offered. The only thing that has stopped me is shipping costs but thanks to the answers I got here in reference to that, I have an idea now with the scale and whatnot. As it stands, it s just a matter of getting together what I want to off load and obviously the time to do so.

I'm not paying anyone who visits the site but refuses to give updates for two weeks. At least make up a bullshit story within the first week and we'll excuse you. This is highly irresponsible and not trustworthy.

I'm not paying anyone who visits the site but refuses to give updates for two weeks. At least make up a bullshit story within the first week and we'll excuse you. This is highly irresponsible and not trustworthy.
lol... should be starmask2k3 epic!

I've only been here since Dec. 2014. If you dont mind me asking, what this person do?
I think he orchestrated a lowball that had all kinds of shadiness toward the end. I remember some red-flags like higher bids from "outside sources", disappearing listed items, and complaints about the weather effecting the integrity of the lowball and wanted to start a complete do-over. On a more positive note, he actually inspired me to conduct monthly lowballs soon afterwards to help salvage the image of a decently-run lowball auction for CAG patrons. Best of luck on your lowball endeavors, darkragnorok!

I think he orchestrated a lowball that had all kinds of shadiness toward the end. I remember some red-flags like higher bids from "outside sources", disappearing listed items, and complaints about the weather effecting the integrity of the lowball and wanted to start a complete do-over. On a more positive note, he actually inspired me to conduct monthly lowballs soon afterwards to help salvage the image of a decently-run lowball auction for CAG patrons. Best of luck on your lowball endeavors, darkragnorok!
Thank you FBI

Looks like no invoices are coming so .....

Anyone interested in a new lowball?  I only have Black Ops 2 and anime DVDs/Blu-Rays to offer at the moment, though I'm sure I could find some other things.

Would anyone be interested in a Harley Quinn mug?

Anyone interested in a new lowball? I only have Black Ops 2 and anime DVDs/Blu-Rays to offer at the moment, though I'm sure I could find some other things.

I'm interested in anime DVDs!

Anyone interested in a new lowball? I only have Black Ops 2 and anime DVDs/Blu-Rays to offer at the moment, though I'm sure I could find some other things.

I would be interested in CoD Black Ops 2 if it is an Xbox 360 copy.

Sure lets hear the overall list! Got any other games?!

Games:

Since I have them digitally, I'm willing to give up my disc versions of Halo 3 OST, Halo Reach, and Halo 4.

Along with Black Ops 2, I have some PS3 Assassin's Creed games.  Maybe I can provide some PSP games if anyone is interested. Perhaps some more PS3 and Xbox 360 titles?

The DVD/Blu Ray list:

Blu Ray (new)

Dragonball Z: Season 1

Kurokami: The Animation Volume 1

This Boy Can Fight Aliens

DVD(new)

Sweet Blue Flowers

Kobato Collection 2

Sakura Diaries Chapter 2

Submarine 707R

Moribitio Guardian of the Spirit Volume  4: The Tiger's Intuition

Aria The Origination Season 3

Robotech Legacy: Collection 7

DVD (used)

Dragonball Z Season 2 (orange brick)

Riding Bean

Armitage The Third: Poly-Matrix

Odds and ends:

Harley Quinn Mug (https://spencers.scene7.com/is/image/Spencers/07435597-a?wid=317&hei=400)

Ai Yoiri Aoshi Soundtrack ( New CD)

TP-Link AV500 Nano Powerline Adapter Starter Kit

Comic Books (thinking of doing separate DC, Marvel, etc. bundles)

Fidget Spinners

Three issues of Retro Gamer magazine

bread's done
Back