13 months xbl for around $25

Yeah, I just put the order in. I didn't notice until after I ordered it (doh!) Oh well though, I can wait. The estimated ship date is 2/18.

360 Messenger Kit Works!!!!

Breakdown:

$2.50 code off ebay
$29.99 for 360 Messenger Kit
$.60 Tax
$4.99 shipping

-$25 Coupon

$10.58 for the 360 Messenger Kit...AWESOME!!!!:hot:

[quote name='BernardB89']I dont know much about ebay, so I cannot do this little purchase thing with the coupon codes...would anyone do this for me?
What I need is just the XBL code. Ill pay you $25 for it
what say you?[/quote]If you're not willing to do the work, then you aren't going to be able to do this deal. I doubt that anybody is going to do this for you and lose money and time by selling it to you for $25. There are some nice people on CAG that might be willing to do it for a little bit more money, though.

Thanks for posting this. I need an XBL membership card, so I'll give this a try.

Bought 13 month card. Great deal.

Does anyone know if you can use more than 1 coupon? I might be in for a Messanger kit. Possibly a new game... Orange Box for $40 sounds pretty good.

I just did this and I can assure you it works wonderfully :) I was stupid and have been paying $7.00 a month for the last three months for Xbox Live because I bought a one month subscription to try it out and didn't realize it was re-occuring...doh!

Oh and it's not a big deal but you can save another $0.60 if you have a Dell Preferred Account (3% additional off). We are CAGs after all :) I had one of these accounts so it helped offset the tax a little bit.

Edit: For some reason it didn't let me use my Dell Preferred Account after all. It just said "cannot be used at this time" so it may mean that you can't combine the 3% with the $25 off...or perhaps it's not good on this particular product. Sorry about that ^_^ Still worth a try since it offers it on the page. If you have a preferred account with them, it's worth a shot!

[quote name='portcityplaya']Expired cards seem to still work in a lot of cases but I don't think it would expire that quickly. But to answer your question, Yes you should be able to use that card because the XBL kit I used was for the original Xbox and it was at least 2 years old and the card still worked.[/QUOTE]

Cool, thanks!

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']Hmmm. I wonder how far I could push my luck with buying codes and placing orders. $25 off some games and points sounds nice.[/quote]

That is exactly what I was wondering.

Can you use more than one code per address? Has anyone tried?

$26.48 for me after discount on Dell ($4.99 shipping seems awfully high, but I can't complain with this over all deal!). I paid a little less than $3 for the coupon so altogether less than $30 shipped for 13 months Live. About what I paid the last few months for the stupid monthly fees for Xbox live...doh!

You live you learn. Thanks OP for pointing us to this GREAT deal!

[quote name='Shoot2scre']That is exactly what I was wondering.

Can you use more than one code per address? Has anyone tried?[/QUOTE]

I got the XBL sent to my house and the Quick Charge sent to my work but used the same CC so we will see. I didnt want to get too greedy.

[quote name='Slodaddy']So this 13 month card - isn't it for new XBL accounts only? Or can you stack this to your current?[/quote]
As far as I know, no XBL card is for new accounts only. The ones you see on eBay stating that they are are scams.

[quote name='kapkorn']I got the XBL sent to my house and the Quick Charge sent to my work but used the same CC so we will see. I didnt want to get too greedy.[/quote]

I'm staring at Blue Dragon on sale for $39.99 and maybe NHL 08 for the regular price.

Blue Dragon for $15 sounds like a might fine deal doesn't it?

[quote name='Shoot2scre']Can you use more than one code per address? Has anyone tried?[/quote]

I was able to use the same address...I placed 2 seperate orders using two different codes and received confirmations from Dell on both orders...seems to be working. I don't see how Dell would penalize you considering you have two working codes on two seperate orders...Who's to say someone didn't give you the codes, how are they to know?

We'll see but so far so good.

Just ordered one for $27.01, and I paid $2.50 for the coupon on eBay with a Buy It Now. Man, do I love this site. :) It's worth the 10 minutes of eBay hassle, everyone.

Sucks the BD is oos.

NHL 08 might just get bought even though its full price.

Other than that Battlefield 2 looks like a good deal [$10 after shipping] but I hardly need another FPS. Especially with Bad Company coming out soon.

Maybe Orange Box?!?

I got in when Dell still had free shipping when this was on SD. My order shipped the next morning and I received my package the next day. Really stellar deal!

It took me five minutes and I used a $25 Visa gift card to cover all but $2.50 for the coupon and an extra $1.88. Can't beat it.

Edit: The 10% code does not stack, btw.

You just reminded me ThatDamnDave...I have a $20 Discover gift card that I got this Christmas as a bonus at my mall. I should have used that ^_^ Might be time to go get another coupon....wow this really is an amazing deal!

[quote name='teknomusik']Just did this to buy a 4000 MS points card, here's a breakdown:

Total if bought from store-------------
4000 MS Points Card Retail: $49.99
--------------------------- + Tax: $ 4.12
-------------------------------- = $54.11

Total cost using this deal--------------
4000 MSP Card w/Coupon: $24.99
- + $25 off $25 dell coupon: $ 2.49
-------------------------- + Tax: $ 2.47
-------------------- + Shipping: $ 4.99
-------------------------------- = $34.94

Total Savings: $19.17 (35.43%)

Pretty good deal I'd say, for about 10 minutes total work.[/quote]

thanks for that idea man i just did this too and got 4000 points for $32.22(i guess my tax i different)

I picked up Oblivion for $14 using this coupon last night. I believe it's one coupon per account so I didn't try anything else, though I was tempted to get Saints Row for the same price.

I noticed some guy has 44 legit coupons(I got 1, it works)
Can I re-use my same coupon multiple times or do I need to buy a few from him real quick?

Nice deal...anyone know a way to get the coupon without having to go through EBAY? I see some sellers selling 100+ coupons, so there must be some gimmick to get them.

[quote name='McNutsack']I noticed some guy has 44 legit coupons(I got 1, it works)
Can I re-use my same coupon multiple times or do I need to buy a few from him real quick?[/QUOTE]

One time use.

[quote name='doubledown']Nice deal...anyone know a way to get the coupon without having to go through EBAY? I see some sellers selling 100+ coupons, so there must be some gimmick to get them.[/quote]

honey if i knew, i wouldnt tell you lol ;)

Thanks OP. Got a coupon off of ebay and placed my order for this minutes later. Total cost was under $29 shipped ($26 for item, $2.50 for coupon).

I did this as well! Thank you so much OP! You really cant find a better deal than this. At least i have not seen it.

Hell yeah this is what im talking about! Been waiting for a deal like this. And my live expires on the 24th of January Perfect timing! Thanks alot Mars10 for the post. Hopefully i get my code soon to finish the order.

[quote name='grifta67']Hmm, mine doesn't run out til July... should I or shouldn't I....[/quote]

you should. You can easily put the code in and it will just stack on top of your current supscription and will also give you the extra month. XBL has never been this cheap.

Thanks a ton OP! Hit a $2.50 code BIN on eBay from seller 8meadowbrook and received the code within 15 minutes. The seller has more codes available and has the best current price on the Bay. Placed my order at Dell for $26.23 for a grand total of $28.73 for my next bakers dozen months of XBL. Anyone interested in Live should definitely hit up this deal!

-Bob

be sure to contact dell customer service to get free shipping. they're gonna credit me for shipping after i talked to them about how i should have gotten free shipping

[quote name='Wario64']be sure to contact dell customer service to get free shipping. they're gonna credit me for shipping after i talked to them about how i should have gotten free shipping[/QUOTE]

Hmmm, do you have to call for this or do the internet chat? Not sure if I want to, I may buy another code and place another order. $25 off Mass Effect sounds great

[quote name='Shoot2scre']Possibly a new game... Orange Box for $40 sounds pretty good.[/QUOTE]

Errr...you realize Orange Box is $40 at Best Buy right now, right?

Someone on EBAY has them for $1.88 also....I ordered one, we'll see how long it takes, he does have positive feedback though for Dell coupons.

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']Hmmm, do you have to call for this or do the internet chat? Not sure if I want to, I may buy another code and place another order. $25 off Mass Effect sounds great[/quote]Mass Effect is already OOS. In fact most worthwhile games are all OOS. Surprisingly the Live Gold Membership is still available.

I ordered my coupon from this seller and still haven't received the code yet either:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSAA:US:11&Item=360011041859

Maybe I'm just being impatient, though it seems others have gotten theirs in minutes after payment. Been couple hours for me already.

free shipping has gone away...... grr. kinda ruins it. didnt need xbl but was looking at other stuff.

Paid $1.88 x 3 for coupons.

Ordered 2 of the 13 month cards on one dell account and 2 x 1600 point cards on another. There are a lot of games available that are good deals. I'm tempted to go back for Oblivion.

Anyone know where to get the one time 10% off coupon too? Turns out that code I posted was a one time use. I actually had it, but the session timed out and I lost it.

Paid $2 for the coupon on feeBay. They charge $5 shipping now, so wasn't as great a deal as I liked. About $29 (tax, coupon code, product, shipping fee.)

I'm contacting customer support as we speak about the shipping charge....number 27 in the queue. Apparently FREE shipping was supposed to be through today, not end today. We'll see. I bought two of those $1.88 coupons.

Got the code off ebay for $1.88 plus $26.84 to equal $28.72, not bad.

XBOX Live 12+1 months Gold Subscription Card
QTY: 1 $44.99
Sub Total $44.99
Total Discounts -$25.00 Sub Total javascript:void(0)$19.99 Shipping & Handling javascript:void(0)$4.99 Shipping Discount javascript:void(0)-- Tax javascript:void(0)$1.86 State Environmental Fee javascript:void(0)
More Info -- Total 1$26.84

bread's done
Back