13 months xbl for around $25

Jumped on the 12+1 Live deal. Too bad MS points and Wii points cards are out of stock. I've would have totally jumped on those.

[quote name='nate88']I have 2 coupons that I could sell if anyone wants them. I've ordered enough.

EDIT: I bought a bunch on ebay, a little too many and don't want to buy anymore things now.[/QUOTE]
i want to buy 3 coupons pm me how to pay for them thanks

What are the chances of having shipping waived on multiple orders? I've used this coupon four times today, but didn't have the guts to try to get out of shipping seeing as how the deal is already seemingly too good to be true.

so the coupon its self only works on one item? if you try to buy 2 things that are $19.99 it only takes $19.99 off one item and leaves the other at $19.99, instead of taking $25 dollars of the whole order of $40............anyone else have this problem???

[quote name='theeggplantwizard']What are the chances of having shipping waived on multiple orders? I've used this coupon four times today, but didn't have the guts to try to get out of shipping seeing as how the deal is already seemingly too good to be true.[/quote]

Why would you get free shipping?
It's the weekend.
The website said free shipping good until friday, and even then it was never intended for videogames.

Why are you guys trying too hard.
It's already bad what we did, but now you are still trying to scam free shipping out of them, blatantly ignoring the logic of "why should I get free shipping if they arent even offering, and never claimed they offered it on saturday?!"

You aren't even trying to battle a loophole or a misprint, you are just plain out asking for free shipping lol. They'll probably give you it, because you're the 2,000th person to request it in 24 hours; they stopped caring, and the customer is always right.

[quote name='McNutsack']Why would you get free shipping?
It's the weekend.
The website said free shipping good until friday, and even then it was never intended for videogames.

Why are you guys trying too hard.
It's already bad what we did, but now you are still trying to scam free shipping out of them, blatantly ignoring the logic of "why should I get free shipping if they arent even offering, and never claimed they offered it on saturday?!"

You aren't even trying to battle a loophole or a misprint, you are just plain out asking for free shipping lol. They'll probably give you it, because you're the 2,000th person to request it in 24 hours; they stopped caring, and the customer is always right.[/quote]

where on the website did it say free shipping till friday??

Hey guys, demand a shipping refund after you get your stuff, so they can't cancel your items ;)

I had something weird happen on an order yesterday.

It said it couldn't process my paypal debit card, which was weird, since I made 2 orders before it and they shipped. Maybe it was because it would draw money from my bank account on the third.

Well, I ordered a mouse for $29 shipped...that should make my wife happy with her laptop, pretty sweet mouse too. Ok, I'm done...only two orders for me.

Jumped on the Xbox Live card. Debated Orange Box, but its only $39.99 at BB until Sunday. So I'm just going to buy it there.

Is it possible that dell doesn't charge your account, paypal or otherwise, until they ship the order?

I guess what I'm asking is not whether or not this is possible, but whether or not it's likely.

[quote name='schiftya2']When do you ask for the free shipping? Before or after you order and pay?[/QUOTE]
I did it after I placed my orders, each one separately and before I placed any additional orders. I did it three times, and now I am done. I don't want to abuse it any more than I already have. Picked up 4x1600 MS Points and 12+1 Live subscription.

The third time I chatted with customer service I simply said "I was supposed to receive free shipping but it charged me $4.99", they replied back saying "because you are a valued Dell customer I have waived the shipping."

[quote name='dank']so the coupon its self only works on one item? if you try to buy 2 things that are $19.99 it only takes $19.99 off one item and leaves the other at $19.99, instead of taking $25 dollars of the whole order of $40............anyone else have this problem???[/quote]

still wondering about this? anyone have any insight as to how to get around this...or does the item have to be over $25, and not just the whole order.

dude, i got my shipping refunded in like a millisecond just now, talk to the guy and be like... i was under the impression shipping was free and i looked back and it charged me. He said as a valued customer he waived it :)

took 2 mins.

Probably because that was the same guy I dealt with shortly before your chat. It's funny that you mentioned shipping would be free until the 4th, yet it is the 5th and he didn't even say anything about that.

ok i brokedown and tried to go for the free shipping after reading all of your posts. Neerja wouldnt give it to me on the order i asked, but she said she would get rid of the charges on the my other two orders that havent shipped yet. (wtf) i havent seen this applied or recieved a refund yet though. how long has it taken you guys before it went through?

I decided NOT to try for free shipping on ym second order....I placed it today anyways, so it's not eligible according to the 4th date that was thrown around.

Anyone have any luck ordering Wii Point Cards (I think 2 for $20 shipped would be nice).

[quote name='dank']ok i brokedown and tried to go for the free shipping after reading all of your posts. Neerja wouldnt give it to me on the order i asked, but she said she would get rid of the charges on the my other two orders that havent shipped yet. (wtf) i havent seen this applied or recieved a refund yet though. how long has it taken you guys before it went through?[/quote]
Yeah, I haven't seen my shipping charge go away yet and it has been hours.

[quote name='flashburn']All of mine went away between 1 minute and 1 hour after they said they were waived.[/quote]

How exactly would you tell that it went away? Maybe I'm looking at the wrong thing?

[quote name='schiftya2']How exactly would you tell that it went away? Maybe I'm looking at the wrong thing?[/QUOTE]
By looking at the order status on their site. They manually changed the shipping charges to either $0.01 or $0.00.

[quote name='flashburn']By looking at the order status on their site. They manually changed the shipping charges to either $0.01 or $0.00.[/quote]

It doesn't show any billing information or shipping charges. I payed under a guest account and with my paypal account. It says to view billing or shipping information sign into my account but I don't have an account?

This deal just worked out awesome for me. I had been refusing to pay the full price for some xbox 360 items, especially XBL since I had got great deals before. here is how I did

got 3 coupons online for $5.25

Got XBL 12month +1 month ($45) for $26.73
Got Messenger Kit pad ($30) for $10.68
Got Xbox360 Turtle Beach Head Phone, listen to chat and game sound ($50) for $32

so Spent about $75 and got about $130 worth of stuff.
(payed about $15 in tax and shipping out in the $75)

so I really liked this deal.

I would not keep pushing for free shipping, you guys are going to get all these orders cancelled. There is no free shipping however the coupons are real.

so how do i do it on wii points. I'd like some cheap wii points. So, does the 25 off apply on the shipping/tax? If so, i'd get them for like a dollar. Anyway, how do you people get these cheap coupons? All I see are $5 for a coupon.

I just talked to another rep and she confirmed that my shipping was waived but that sometimes it doesn't show up for 24 hrs. I asked the total charged to my credit card and she said $20.99. This worked really well.

[quote name='schiftya2']I just talked to another rep and she confirmed that my shipping was waived but that sometimes it doesn't show up for 24 hrs. I asked the total charged to my credit card and she said $20.99. This worked really well.[/QUOTE]
ok, can someone tell me if the tax counts on the 25.01 price?

I asked for free shipping about two hours ago for my XBL card that's not supposed to ship until 1/21 and my order now shows $0.00 for shipping. Sweet. I'm now getting 13 months of XBL for $22.99 total.

[quote name='blackbird3216']ok, can someone tell me if the tax counts on the 25.01 price?[/quote]

No, I'm pretty sure it has to be 25.01 before tax for the coupon to work.

[quote name='jhferry']I would not keep pushing for free shipping, you guys are going to get all these orders cancelled. There is no free shipping however the coupons are real.[/quote]

i did it only on the order which was on 1/4 which i guess is when there was free shipping. but if this deal keeps going im not gonna try n press it again the the free shipping, because there is no free shipping.

[quote name='blackbird3216']in that case, can anyone reccommend me some cheap fillers to meet 25.01?[/quote]

but i dont think you can do that. i think the one item has to be over $25. if it isnt it takes off only how much that one item was worth.

[quote name='dank']but i dont think you can do that. i think the one item has to be over $25. if it isnt it takes off only how much that one item was worth.[/quote] no, i think it says "off total purchase over 25.01". As for fillers, all im seeing so far is the DS headset and some PC cooler. Anyone have any other cheaper suggestions (preferably 5-6 dollars)

EDIT: Anyone know if Ethernet cables will count towards the 25.01 requirement? If it does, i can just buy wii points and a patch cable and it'll be 25.98+tax and free shipping.

Speaking of free shipping, i just ask about it, and they'll give it to me?

[quote name='blackbird3216']no, i think it says "off total purchase over 25.01". As for fillers, all im seeing so far is the DS headset and some PC cooler. Anyone have any other cheaper suggestions (preferably 5-6 dollars)[/quote]

but when you add it watch, it will only take of $19.99 or however much the most expesive item is.

oo, that's cool. I should tell them to give me free shipping, but how do i do it?

EDIT: NOOOOO. Im 21cents short. Can anyone spare me 20cents, or i'll have to verify my credit card... I could refund your money after dell gives me free shipping(assuming they refund me over paypal)

[quote name='blackbird3216']oo, that's cool. I should tell them to give me free shipping, but how do i do it?

EDIT: NOOOOO. Im 20cents short. Wait a minute, does dell let me use paypal to pay anyway?[/quote]

Why dont you just be happy with what you got? Free shipping was supposed to be over on the 4th. You guys abusing this are going to ruin a good deal for everyone else.

ok, i guess, but then i have to find 21 cents to actually pay for shipping.

Great, i just removed .21 cents out of my banking account, but I didn't know it takes 3-5 days. I need .21 cents NOW. Please, can anyone spare, if you want your money back, i'll refund you in 3-5 days

NVM, payed with credit card, but i don't understand what happened. It seemed all 5.41 came out of the credit card and none came out of the Paypal account. That seems strange...

wait, this is strange, first, my order was 5.41 and i payed over paypal, now it says that my total order payment is 27.07, but then i check my paypal account, it says only 5.41 was payed. I don't get what just happened.

[quote name='mannysgoldglove']Why dont you just be happy with what you got? Free shipping was supposed to be over on the 4th. You guys abusing this are going to ruin a good deal for everyone else.[/quote]

I agree. I know this is a site full of cheap asses, but complaining over $4 when you already got $25 off is lame.

bread's done
Back