13 months xbl for around $25

[quote name='ebonydad']Has anyone been able to get anymore codes to work in the last few hours?[/quote]

i just tried one and it did not work.

anyways...its dead now. luckily got my money bAACK from one unsed coupon i just bought an hour ago. damn. i coulda ordered more stuff.

coupons no longer worky it seems like , hopefully they will be re-instated in the future. Hope all your shipments make it through!

I was able to get XBL 12+1 card and 2 batteries for my controllers.

Deal died right as I was buying the charging station.

The controller batteries cost me $0.48 a piece before shipping and handling. :lol:

My two 12+1 cards that were showing a 1/21 estimated ship date actually shipped today. My XBL points cards are still processing and show the 1/21 date.

[quote name='jkanownik']My two 12+1 cards that were showing a 1/21 estimated ship date actually shipped today. My XBL points cards are still processing and show the 1/21 date.[/quote]

Maybe it did ship and thats why it says changed. I hope so

[quote name='doubledown']Still waiting on mine:
- Mouse (ships tomorrow according to Dell)
- XBL Year Card (Ships 1/21)
- Wii Points x 2 (Ships 1/21)

Hopefully they ALL ship.[/QUOTE]
my wii points apparentl ship the same day...

I placed two orders early in the day on the 3rd one for the Xbox live subscription card and 1 order for 2 Xbox live 1600 points cards and both shipped. The subscription card was suppose to ship on the 21th and the points cards were the 15th of February when I 1st placed the orders.

Won a code on ebay just a couple of hours ago for $5.50. Immediately used it after it was sent to me and that code has expired. This was only my second purchase ever on ebay and I got screwed. If anybody who has already used their code would PM it to me so I can see if it will work a second time I would appreciate it. Thanks.

[quote name='neocisco']Won a code on ebay just a couple of hours ago for $5.50. Immediately used it after it was sent to me and that code has expired. This was only my second purchase ever on ebay and I got screwed. If anybody who has already used their code would PM it to me so I can see if it will work a second time I would appreciate it. Thanks.[/quote]

They don't work anymore i got screwed too. Just ask for a refund or file a dispute if they don't because it doesn't work anymore

Here's an odd thing. I ordered the XBox Live 12+1 kit on 1/4. It was my first of four orders I would eventually place and it showed as in stock. It's showing as shipping on 1/21. So I get a little sick and sad. :(

But I look at my other orders:
Xbox Live 4000 points (shipping 1/21 ?) Nope, shipped today
Blue Dragon (ship 1/8 ?) Nope, shipped
Mass Effect (ship 2/18 ?!?) Nope, shipped.

Now I have my little CAG fingers crossed for the XBOX Live, which had the best savings of the group. C'mon little card, fly under the radar!!!

My XBL Card shipped also! Nice....

Wii points is the last item I'm waiting on.

Too bad it is dead...I had one code left (free from a coworker)

So its officialy dead? Thats too bad wanted one more thing! O well. : ( My orders say "shipped".

I got this email from Dell:

[FONT=&quot]Your recent Dell order has been canceled[/FONT][FONT=&quot], either at your request or due to a problem gaining payment authorization from your financial institution.

Please contact your card issuer for assistance by calling the customer-service phone number provided on the back of your card. When the issue is resolved, call us at 1-877-819-3355 with your Order Number for assistance with resubmitting the order. You can also resubmit at any time by visiting our website, www.dell.com.

-------------
Anyone else get this? Seems like the deal really is DEAD as a doornail. I think I'm going to request a refund from the seller on eBay especially since I ordered three codes and can't use any of them. DOH!
[/FONT]

[quote name='goomba478']I got this email from Dell:

[FONT=&quot]Your recent Dell order has been canceled[/FONT][FONT=&quot], either at your request or due to a problem gaining payment authorization from your financial institution.

Please contact your card issuer for assistance by calling the customer-service phone number provided on the back of your card. When the issue is resolved, call us at 1-877-819-3355 with your Order Number for assistance with resubmitting the order. You can also resubmit at any time by visiting our website, www.dell.com.

-------------
Anyone else get this? Seems like the deal really is DEAD as a doornail. I think I'm going to request a refund from the seller on eBay especially since I ordered three codes and can't use any of them. DOH!
[/FONT][/quote]

When did you order and how much?

definitely know my 4000 points card is shipped, and Fight Night round 3's status has changed to in progress. Nothing new on my live card still says ships 1/21. Keeping fingers crossed because the gold card was the main thing that I wanted.

I never contacted them about free shipping or anything like that. I ordered about two days ago when I first saw this post. Fortunately, the eBay seller has said he'll refund me my money in full as there were quite a few others that claimed the codes stopped working. Still a bummer, I would have liked to have the Xbox Live card seeing as I just cancelled my monthly service yesterday ^_^

I had saved one of the coupons into my account and looks like they removed it too. Kinda surprised. Then again, this is Dell after all...

Oh well, should have used it while it was still available.

I received an email from ebay saying I didn't have to pay for one of the codes cause the listing was removed. But I paid the seller 5 days ago. The code worked and my order shipped. So I assume they just canceled the listing for whatever codes he had left for sale. Just weird the same day my order shipped I received that email from ebay.

Bought:
Skate ($60 - $25 = $40 shipped)
Fight Night ($30 - $25 = $10 shipped)
Xbox Wireless USB adapter ($100 - $25 = $85 shipped)
13 Months of Xbox Live Gold ($50 - $25 = $30 shipped)

Ordered Fight Night and Xbox Live Gold Card to the same address, the others to different addresses but it all was paid by one PayPal account.

Just received Skate, everything else should arrive soon.

My quick charge kit was supposed to ship today (ordered 1/4), but I just got an email saying it's been delayed a week. Sweet!

[quote name='mannysgoldglove']My order status for my XBL card now says 'changed' anyone else have this too?[/quote]

Well Dell emailed me today and said my order was cancelled heres the BS email:

Unfortunately we had to cancel the order because the website you used is not designed for our APO/FPO customers. We also are unable to honor any promotions offered through that website. In addition, Paypal is not a payment option for orders to APO/FPO addresses. The available payment method are Dell Preferred Accounts and by credit card.
We would like to inform you about our Dell Federal Employee Purchase Program which provides Federal Government Employees exclusive savings on pre-configured Dell Dimension desktops and Inspiron notebooks.
Please visit us at: www.dell.com/oconus and enter your membership ID number. If you do not have this number available, please select Department of Defense from the offered options, then you can replace your order with a valid APO/FPO system configuration.
If you wish to purchase items listed under "Accessories", please call our dedicated phone queue to check on availability (800-293-3492 or 512-728-3500 ext.46220). Not all software and peripherals are available for shipment to APO/FPO addresses due to distribution agreements with the Software and Peripheral manufacturers.
For details about the program, please visit Frequently Asked Questions.
Thank you for being a Dell Customer,
Dell Employee and Education Personal Purchase Programs
Toll free: 1-877-248-3731, Opt 2, Opt 1

I checked this website out and EVERYTHING is the same, Plus all the games, cards everything are the same price as the regular website. Why would they even let you choose to order with a APO address on the website if it isnt allowed? What really makes me mad is all I ordered was 1 live card because I really need it and thats it. I didnt abuse it in anyway, I guess I know better for next time now.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

unlike some of yall, i learned something from ordering w/dell...ALWAYS CALL IN!

i don't care if you got the most top secret shit ever....call that bitch in!

so my "hot" coupon i called in. yea, sounds crazy, right? WRONG. I called in, was like "i want that mass effect and i got this coupon...." and he was like "it's backordered until feb 16 sir"

i was like "well, i guess i might be able to wait that long..." w/the trailing voice. he then of course was like "i think it might ship out sooner"

i placed the order. didn't get an email confirmation (hung up after being on hold for 10 mins) but i noticed the money was taken out. first it was the full price. next day it was half. and now 2 days later....i got a copy of mass effect next to me! yea, there's no invoice saying the exact amount, but i know how dell works.....

my xbox live card though really won't move out until the 21st (should ahve called that one in too but i wasn't thinking)

so far, that's 4/4 when calling in sounding like i want it quick.

[quote name='strongpimphand']HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

unlike some of yall, i learned something from ordering w/dell...ALWAYS CALL IN!

i don't care if you got the most top secret shit ever....call that bitch in!

so my "hot" coupon i called in. yea, sounds crazy, right? WRONG. I called in, was like "i want that mass effect and i got this coupon...." and he was like "it's backordered until feb 16 sir"

i was like "well, i guess i might be able to wait that long..." w/the trailing voice. he then of course was like "i think it might ship out sooner"

i placed the order. didn't get an email confirmation (hung up after being on hold for 10 mins) but i noticed the money was taken out. first it was the full price. next day it was half. and now 2 days later....i got a copy of mass effect next to me! yea, there's no invoice saying the exact amount, but i know how dell works.....

my xbox live card though really won't move out until the 21st (should ahve called that one in too but i wasn't thinking)

so far, that's 4/4 when calling in sounding like i want it quick.[/quote]

What are you talking about? Most of everyones orders shipped or will ship soon. If your talking about my order thats because of a different reason.

[quote name='mannysgoldglove']What are you talking about? Most of everyones orders shipped or will ship soon. If your talking about my order thats because of a different reason.[/QUOTE]
i'm not talking about your order, i'm talking about how when yo ucall dell, they'll typically give you one day shipping if you sound like you're not going to make a sell

ther's been a couple of times when i just call them up and go "i don't like this (mouse) i want to return it" and they'll issue me a credit without me having to ship it back

Yup. I didn't call anything in, nor did I need to. Sorry to debunk your "top secret shit" but my copy of Mass Effect showed up today too. I ordered it on 1/4 and it wasn't 'scheduled' to arrive until 1/10-1/14. So it was a pretty awesome surprise to come home from work and find!!! :)

The only negative? DHL. Ugh. Not only does Dell not have any tracking info on their site (it shows "not available") but the delivery guy just threw it on the entranceway to my apartment. Now I'm just concerned with the next one getting stepped on. There's a clubhouse for deliveries you jackhole!

Rargh. No more ranting. Must go marvel at Mass Effect.

Usually when I order from Dell the item shows up at the door, and a few days later the website will update that it has been shipped. :)

[quote name='FluxDF']I'm searching for 12 +1 Month card now and I'm not finding it. Those are OOS I guess. :cry:[/quote]

Ditto I don't see if anywhere either

Not to be rude but some of you must be blind. If dell has shipped the item there is a DHL tracking number...Its in your my account page, you'll probably have to login.

[quote name='metaly']My quick charge kit was supposed to ship today (ordered 1/4), but I just got an email saying it's been delayed a week. Sweet![/quote]

Now the same order's marked as having shipped today. Sweet!

[quote name='seen']Not to be rude but some of you must be blind. If dell has shipped the item there is a DHL tracking number...Its in your my account page, you'll probably have to login.[/QUOTE]

Not to be rude, but you don't know what you are talking about. I know my own order and here's the proof. This is the tracking info from Dell's website for the order that already showed up today

pic.jpg

Yeah, to get around the one use per person/account thing, I made my purchases as a guest each time. But Dell still grouped my purchases together because they came from the same payment source and shipped to me. So if I'm blind, you're retarded. I'll take it

Haha, anyhow just checked out the my account page, and at this time they have disabled or are working on the tracking system. I promise you that they provide tracking, I was able to track an item which I was speaking with a sales agent this morning about there being a mistake.

Hmmm, that's not a bad idea. I checked my order page multiple times today at work, cause I wanted to see if my orders would ship or get canceled. But the page isn't working. Might be worth it to call them tomorrow. Thanks!

Of course, I may have to explain the 4 separate orders..... :p

I had the shiping adjusted but I had already paid in paypal (including shipping) My Dell account page reflects the shipping reduction and the paypal says pending so I guess the adjustment is made when Dell goes to collect?

Already received my 4000 points card today, one of my orders says shipped, and my 13 month live gold card says estimated shipped date 1/21, so I assume since it didn't get canceled by them already I'm good.
This turned out to be an excellent deal. I estimate that at my local Retailers w/ tax I would have spent about $140 this ended up costing me about $75, didn't want to be a greedy jackass for free shipping either.

[quote name='jhferry']I had the shiping adjusted but I had already paid in paypal (including shipping) My Dell account page reflects the shipping reduction and the paypal says pending so I guess the adjustment is made when Dell goes to collect?[/quote]

correct, this is what happened to me. Your paypal balance will go up when they charge you reflecting the updated free shipping.

bread's done
Back