13 months xbl for around $25

Well, both my quick charger and 13 month card have now shipped way earlier than their scheduled date. My messenger kit order never went through, but I'm OK with that. This is still one of the best deals I've gotten since joining CAG.

Got my Blue Dragon and 4000 Points card. Now I hope the Live card gets past Dell and I'm all set!!!! Awesome deal, much thanks OP.

Got an email in the early A.M. hours from Dell. My Live 12 month card shipped! Sweet! By the standard the other packages set, I should see this by Monday. A very nice first email to see in the morning at work!

By my count I spent around $130 for Mass Effect, Blue Dragon, a year of XBL and 4000 Points. Retail costs would have been in the $210 range.

[quote name='seen']Not to be rude but some of you must be blind. If dell has shipped the item there is a DHL tracking number...Its in your my account page, you'll probably have to login.[/quote]

I'm pretty sure if they ship the item with DHL they will provide you with a tracking number, if it is UPS then it will be unavailable.

Awesome deal.. I ordered a year of XBL and the Xbox Vision Camera, put the orders in early Saturday, the camera arrived yesterday, and the XBL card shipped out this morning, total cost after tax and shipping was $49, about $30 off the retail package. Thanks OP!

[quote name='spideymike']Is this deal dead now or is it still available?[/quote]

Yeah I would like to know as I got my 12+1 card today and my 4000 points the other day.

I got mine in the mail today much to my surprise. They sent it overnight delivery. Not too shabby. It originally had a shipping date of like the 18th and a delivery date of the 24th. I'm glad it came early because my current subscription expires the 22nd.

dells retarded. i got 3 orders (wish i had gotten more but anyways)
they charged me normal on one order
but then they gave me another order free and charged me half off another

so i got blue dragon, WoW burning crusade, and a WoW 60 day card for a total of 26$

normally this would have cost 100$

I ended up getting:

XBL 12+1 Month Card ~$25
Logitech V220 Mouse ~$6

and surprisingly, an order I placed for the following item when it was already listed as out of stock went through :):

XBL 4000 Points Card ~$32

[quote name='seen']I'm pretty sure if they ship the item with DHL they will provide you with a tracking number, if it is UPS then it will be unavailable.[/QUOTE]

Ummm, again I must refute. My shipping information does NOT show even for the packages that have shown up already. And yes, that may be due to the fact I purchased them all as a guest and did not use my account. But I did that so I could use the code more than once.

And all three of my currently arrived items all came from DHL. Would you like me to take a picture to prove this to you?

[quote name='Quintox']Can anyone else confirm this?[/quote]

I know the free shipping is dead, but I think the $25 coupons still work, at least best to my knowledge

[quote name='Ares']I know the free shipping is dead, but I think the $25 coupons still work, at least best to my knowledge[/quote]

My understanding is they are all dead.

I know ebay sellers list the codes are dead but want you to pay to learn how to get them if it ever happens again.

How pathetic.

i got mine today too lol 13 month that is....i ordered on the seventh lol i was not expecting that...still need to wait for backordered points...
a side note i checked my card in the charge went from pending is totally gone now i use wamu..

I got a shipping email for my 4000 points on 1/7 and they haven't shown up yet and I got a shipping email for my 12 Month live card yesterday and it got here today. Dell amazes me sometimes.

I used the codes and got two 13months memberships (onw for me, the other for my cousin). Each one of them was $27.07 including shipping and tax.
I also got the chad pad for the 360 for free (only paid shipping and tax: $10), The PS3 remote ($25.00 less) and Command an Conquer 3 for $20.00 (including shipping and tax)
[quote name='Quintox']Can anyone else confirm this?[/quote] Yeah, I contacted the guy and I they new cupons he sent me were dead...

$25 off - DEAD DEAL!

Coupon Message Close

Coupon Error
We're sorry, the coupon code you have entered has already expired or has reached the maximum redemption limit.

[quote name='Ares']I know the free shipping is dead, but I think the $25 coupons still work, at least best to my knowledge[/quote]

nope....coupons are dead

I got 3 of the games at my house 2 days ago, and 1 of them at my work the day before that.

My last game, Skate, has still not been delivered to my work.
Hope everythings still OK; Oblivion got here and it was "oos", skate wasnt...
hopefully they arent mad at me for buying 5 games and saving 200 lol

Got my Xbox Live card today!

$22.99 total (including coupon) is not a bad deal at all! Sort of makes me wish that I had ordered a few more things, but I couldn't be a whore like that.

[quote name='PrarieD0G']Got my Xbox Live card today!

$22.99 total (including coupon) is not a bad deal at all! Sort of makes me wish that I had ordered a few more things, but I couldn't be a whore like that.[/QUOTE]

Don't worry, plenty of others here were greedy whores and subsequently killed the deal for others. Definitely putting the "ass" in CAG.

[quote name='Excalibur']Don't worry, plenty of others here were greedy whores and subsequently killed the deal for others. Definitely putting the "ass" in CAG.[/quote]

I don't really think that people ordering lots of things on the same account was what made dell cancel the coupons. Yes, it might have contributed to dell taking the coupons down, but dell would not have let this deal go on. At most everyone abusing this deal cut the deal short by a day or two.

I ordered three items:

12mth +1 card - Was supposed to ship 1/21 but arrived today
360 Messnger kit - Arrived today
PS3 Blu Ray - I actually canceled this item. When I orderded it the screen on the website said -24.99 for the coupon and only showed a charge for the shipping but when I got the confirmation email eventhough it still showed the -24.99 for the coupon it was still charging me full price for the item. I waited until the next day and tried to cancel the order. This was on Saturday. They told me they weren't sure if they could stop the order and I may have to send it back for a full refund. Monday comes and I get a email saying they were able to cancel the order. No problem. Well guess what shows up at my door today. Blu Ray Remote and my order online is still showing as canceled. Dell is alright with me.

People, I seriously doubt that CAG alone killed this deal: it was probably plastered all over deal forums near the end of its cycle, and SD had this deal way before CAG.

I received the rest of my orders today. Thanks again OP.

I agree that CAG had little to do with this now becoming dead, and for those of you who thought they lost money, think again. Otherwise they would not have honored it as if you look at your order confirmation it clearly says in the fine print that Dell reserves the right to cancel orders due to inaccurate pricing. They would have dumped us all if it they lost money.

I just can't believe it. I'm like flabbergasted. All four items that I ordered arrived at my house today!!! I used the codes to receive $25 off of the 13 Month card, 4000 point card, another wireless controller, and Tom Clancy's GRAW 2. I was nervous that it wouldn't go through because I used my PayPal account and basically the same shipping address for each one. Man, it's hard to get even a small discount on the live memberships and the live points, never mind half off. This is probably one of the best deals on the year.
:cool:

I ordered two 1600 point cards with this deal for about 21-22 dollars even though the site said they were out of stock; placed the order last Saturday or Sunday and they shipped out pretty soon after, so I'm glad I tried it. Essentially B1G1 on points. My Rock Band will be rather happy, thanks for pointing this deal out.

[quote name='BostonGeorge']Man, it's hard to get even a small discount on the live memberships and the live points, never mind half off. This is probably one of the best deals on the year.
:cool:[/quote]

its actually pretty easy to get xbox live for cheap...

bread's done
Back