13 year old hangs himself over Wii

Really? It's horrible what happened,
but to off yourself over a wii seems like a bit much.
that does suck though.

I agree to what the author said that it will just give more ammo for anti-gaming groups. There are gamers then there are those who take it WAAAAAAAY too far.

[quote name='electronicthroat']The Wii part is probably only the tip of the iceberg to this story.[/quote]

I think so too. There is got to be a bigger problem.

Well obviously the kid had problems, the paper ripping is a classic thing when someone is mentally out of it.

[quote name='MorPhiend']Hopefully there are Wiis in heaven, or this kid screwed himself.[/quote]

:rofl:

but seriously, don't kill yourselves kids.

[quote name='MorPhiend']Hopefully there are Wiis in heaven, or this kid screwed himself.[/QUOTE]

Without getting into a whole religious discussion... this boy is not in heaven for taking his own life

[quote name='MorPhiend']Hopefully there are Wiis in heaven, or this kid screwed himself.[/quote]

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I was of the understanding that taking one's own life doesn't get them a ticket to heaven.

[quote name='zman73']Without getting into a whole religious discussion... this boy is not in heaven for taking his own life[/quote]

:cold:

[quote name='QiG']Correct me if I'm wrong, but I was of the understanding that taking one's own life doesn't get them a ticket to heaven.[/QUOTE]

True true

Hopefully there are Wiis in
imageske2.jpg
, or this kid screwed himself.

[quote name='Malik112099']Hopefully there are Wiis in
imageske2.jpg
, or this kid screwed himself.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure there are, the controllers just have no batteries

He should have hanged (that's the correct term, although it sounds wrong) himself with a snake. That would have been terribly apropos.

[quote name='coolsteel']I'm sure there are, the controllers just have no batteries[/quote] And the only game is Ninjabread Man.

[quote name='Moxio']OP, what's the deal with the creepy guy in your sig?[/quote]

His name is Varg Vikernes. He is a Black Metal artist from Norway who murdered some guy in another black metal band and he also burned a bunch of churches down. That is a pic from the exact moment the judge sentenced him to 21 years in prison.

[quote name='uberpwner93']His name is Varg Vikernes. He is a Black Metal artist from Norway who murdered some guy in another black metal band and he also burned a bunch of churches down. That is a pic from the exact moment the judge sentenced him to 21 years in prison.[/quote]

fuck Him! I don't like him but some of his records are pieces of art.

[quote name='zman73']Without getting into a whole religious discussion... this boy is not in heaven for taking his own life[/quote]
[quote name='QiG']Correct me if I'm wrong, but I was of the understanding that taking one's own life doesn't get them a ticket to heaven.[/quote]Not wanting to argue, just want to put my two cents out there.

1) Someone who takes their own life is arguably not in a sane state of mind, so I believe God judges people with that taken into account. In other words, how would they have behaved under better circumstances that were out of their control?
2) I think just about everyone agrees that this was probably an accident caused by an attempt at negative attention. In such a case, the kid didn't really decide to take his own life, even if he was in a sane state where competent decisions were completely within his grasp.
3) I really said, "Heaven," as a generic term referring to the afterlife in general.
4) I don't think either you nor I are God, so neither of us have the right to condemn. So I like to give people the benefit of the doubt in such situations.

You guys have it all wrong, if he's in hell that means the only thing he has is a 360 with the RROD. Theres no MS repair centers in hell either.

bread's done
Back