$14.99 Onimusha 3 (ps2) @ ebgames.com

[quote name='fieldkillah']I picked this up at FYE today for 15 also.[/quote]

FYE has it in store for 15? interesting it was 39.99 at mines.

I'm currently saving up to buy gifts for people, but the cheapness is so hard to keep from buying. That's it I'm buying it thus finishing the trilogy

I got this thanks to everyone here ;) Keep the deals coming

Sadly though i got the open copy with the seal broken.....ugh the things is covered with finger prints......... but so far it plays okay......i hope it works :?

[quote name='dopa345']
I jumped on this unfortunatly after tax and shipping it came closer to 19 ($18.39) but atleast it's less than 20. I was waiting for a price drop because this was the only Onimusha I was ever interested in. The edits turned me off of the first one and the second one being exclusivly in english made me go "no thanks" but the inclusion of Jean Reno for the thrid made it a "must own at some point."

Don't forget to add a cheap used game and use the aff15, saver trick. Added a cheap $1 game so it came into a bit over $16 total including tax.

Thanks BTW to the OP, now I've completed the trifecta (though I'm still stuck on the last boss in the first game, have no more healing items so i think I'm screwed, gave up awhile ago).[/quote]

Yea I posted on the deal thread..

use this link

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/categori...st_price&intpageno=1&ordersort=asc&nooftens=1

Saver will get you free shipping on a used game, and games can be found for less than the cost of shipping....even if its crap you might as well get a free game with it. and save 40 cents then the cost of a new game+shipping.

SAVER
AFF15
EDGE CARD 10%

A Few long time CAG'rs are forgetting still ;)

[quote name='fieldkillah']Yeah, the copy I bought from FYE had a On Sale 14.99 sticker on it, and it rung up at 14.99. It may be a YMMV though.[/quote]

Well, I guess that explains why it has $6 trade in value now....

i walked into eb, paid for my copy and left..

i don't have to deal with this black friday mess with people camping out overnight and having to wait in line for 2 hours to checkout

if that's something you enjoy, go for it.. :p

[quote name='fieldkillah']Yeah, the copy I bought from FYE had a On Sale 14.99 sticker on it, and it rung up at 14.99. It may be a YMMV though.[/quote]

yea i can confirm my FYE has it for 15 also

[quote name='cag1000'][quote name='fieldkillah']Yeah, the copy I bought from FYE had a On Sale 14.99 sticker on it, and it rung up at 14.99. It may be a YMMV though.[/quote]

yea i can confirm my FYE has it for 15 also[/quote]
Must be YMMV. I treid last night $29.99

Did you get the game scanned?

I scanned a copy on Sunday and it was $14.99 with a message indicating it was on sale.

They could of just raised the price back up.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']Did you get the game scanned?

I scanned a copy on Sunday and it was $14.99 with a message indicating it was on sale.

They could of just raised the price back up.[/quote]
Yeah she scanned it for me. maybe the sale is over.

[quote name='opportunity777']Genma has new features like the doll that flies around with blades for fingers, and it looks sharper and runs smoother than the PS2 Musha 1.[/quote]

By the way, what's up with that doll? How the Hell do you touch it. Every time I meet it, it kicks my ass.

Finally got the game. Can't wait to play it! The shipment also came with DEMO dis for Medal of Honor Pacific assult. Thanks OP

Finally got the game. Can't wait to play it! The shipment also came with DEMO disc for Medal of Honor Pacific assult. Thanks OP

bread's done
Back