15% Gamestop 29.99$+

TwistedShade

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
So Gamestop currently is still running their 15FREE coupon code for 15% off anything 29.99$ or over. This can make some items like the 32GB Vita memory card 85$. However it also can be made to work with consoles if you add the 30$ or over item first then the console you want. I was able to get the ZombiU WiiU console edition bundle in cart for 360$, or a Refurbished white Vita, plus 32GB card for 210$ which while it isn't a huge discount it could be made to work depending on you getting something you want.

[quote name='AkariK']So I missed out on this deal, which is fine. For future reference, since basically everything I want is out of stock online (looking at vita stuff), is there any way to order used stuff for in-store pickup and be able to use codes like cag16?[/QUOTE]

You can't prepay for in-store pickup, so no, the codes are only for online purchases.

[quote name='vegeta4567']Has anyone gotten the shipment email yet? I only received the order email right after I ordered, and they haven't charge my card yet. I hope they don't cancel the order.[/QUOTE]

I made two separate orders for future preorders and got pending charges for the in stock items in both orders.

Hmm I'm trying to use the 15Free code + powerup card on a used copy of tomb raider, but it still shows that it's going to charge me the shipping...

[quote name='ItsKayJayBee']Is this online only I'm guessing? And can this stack with the powered rewards $X off coupons?[/QUOTE]

Online only. PUR rewards cannot be used online. If you want to get a better discount, use the 20% B-Day coupon with your PUR rewards instore.

[quote name='anarchyoblivion']Online only. PUR rewards cannot be used online. If you want to get a better discount, use the 20% B-Day coupon with your PUR rewards instore.[/QUOTE]

Okay, thanks.

And by personal preference I only try to buy games new, to support the game.

Ordered 2 Ultimate Songbird Editions using 15 FREE. They both got here, but it looked like an employee fucking stabbed the packaging with a pair of scissors or something. -.-

For $135 shipped it wasn't a bad way to dump some credit.

[quote name='Nightshde']Hmm I'm trying to use the 15Free code + powerup card on a used copy of tomb raider, but it still shows that it's going to charge me the shipping...[/QUOTE]

I called support about this and the CSR kept grilling me like where did you get this code! I said an email he said what was it in reference to! Who was it from! like I was in a police station lol. I said a friend forwarded me a gamestop email since he wasn't going to use it and acted like i didn't know anything about online forums lol. He said try it again and if it doesn't work call back and they would refund me the shipping. Wouldn't give me a ______ (I'm drawing a blank here though I knew it when I was on the phone earlier) number for when i call back.

Gah it's driving me batty whats the number called when you call support and you might have to call back reference number? bah i need to go take a nap my brain is running on fumes for some reason hasn't be that long of a day. I blame the fact I'm at work -.-

[quote name='dravack']I called support about this and the CSR kept grilling me like where did you get this code! I said an email he said what was it in reference to! Who was it from! like I was in a police station lol. I said a friend forwarded me a gamestop email since he wasn't going to use it and acted like i didn't know anything about online forums lol. He said try it again and if it doesn't work call back and they would refund me the shipping. Wouldn't give me a ______ (I'm drawing a blank here though I knew it when I was on the phone earlier) number for when i call back.

Gah it's driving me batty whats the number called when you call support and you might have to call back reference number? bah i need to go take a nap my brain is running on fumes for some reason hasn't be that long of a day. I blame the fact I'm at work -.-[/QUOTE]

(deletes response) Scratch that...I thought you are arguing the birthday code.

[quote name='paulwekiva'](deletes response) Scratch that...I thought you are arguing the birthday code.[/QUOTE]

nah just the 15free coupon code doesn't give free shipping anymore for some reason. I'll try saver like the guy ^ suggested.

[quote name='dravack']I called support about this and the CSR kept grilling me like where did you get this code! I said an email he said what was it in reference to! Who was it from! like I was in a police station lol. I said a friend forwarded me a gamestop email since he wasn't going to use it and acted like i didn't know anything about online forums lol. He said try it again and if it doesn't work call back and they would refund me the shipping. Wouldn't give me a ______ (I'm drawing a blank here though I knew it when I was on the phone earlier) number for when i call back.

Gah it's driving me batty whats the number called when you call support and you might have to call back reference number? bah i need to go take a nap my brain is running on fumes for some reason hasn't be that long of a day. I blame the fact I'm at work -.-[/QUOTE]

I ended up finding the 20% off bday coupon so I could pick up the game in-store, saved me more money and the trouble of dealing with their online store and shipping. One thing I found weird about their online store is that they overcharge for tax; tax here in MA is only 6.25 but they were charging around 8.5.

It worked on preorders for a brief time, but has since been corrected. During that time, it also stacked with CAG16 and edge, which was awesome.

bread's done
Back