15% Gamestop 29.99$+

TwistedShade

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
So Gamestop currently is still running their 15FREE coupon code for 15% off anything 29.99$ or over. This can make some items like the 32GB Vita memory card 85$. However it also can be made to work with consoles if you add the 30$ or over item first then the console you want. I was able to get the ZombiU WiiU console edition bundle in cart for 360$, or a Refurbished white Vita, plus 32GB card for 210$ which while it isn't a huge discount it could be made to work depending on you getting something you want.

[quote name='GBAstar']Keep placing those orders and securing yourself a seat on the Gamestop blacklist train.[/QUOTE]

I'm 100% I won't get blacklisted for placing 1 order for a game and wii u at gamestop. Now if I tried to do it 20 times sure. But I at worst I'll get a cancellation email and a apology.

and so going to gamestop tomorrow to trade in my ipod touch for zelda game XD

[quote name='kobeisgod']I tried on a pre-order and it didn't work[/QUOTE]

I had Bioshock Infinite Songbird Edition, The Last of Us Survival Edition, and Dead Island Riptide in my cart, each item had a discount.

I still ended up going to the store and pre-ordering Last of Us Survival and the Dead Island Ripside Collectors Edition. You can't pre-order games online with a gift card AND have in-store pick up, it's ship to address only >.< But I'll be on vacation when Last of Us will get to me and I don't want to go through the hassle of trying find where it went to when I get home and going to get it, they always mess up my deliveries.

Last edited by a moderator:
Went ahead and got Harvest Moon for the 3DS + Classic White PS3 w/ MLB The Show 13 Bonus. Planning to trade in MLB making this deal better than not paying tax on Newegg + $10 off coupon.

Man this isn't worth it.

They will charge you shipping for pre-orders THEN add tax. I used the cheapest shipping available ($3.49) where you would get your game in at least 5-10 days after release

I'm only saving about $11 total dollars for about 4 games i'm going get 1 to 2 weeks after release

Order Summary

Before Discounts: $164.96 Discounts: -$32.01 Subtotal: $132.95 Estimated Tax: $11.84 Handling: $10.47 Total: $155.26

[quote name='doc_j88']Man this isn't worth it.

They will charge you shipping for pre-orders THEN add tax. I used the cheapest shipping available ($3.49) where you would get your game in at least 5-10 days after release

I'm only saving about $11 total dollars for about 4 games i'm going get 1 to 2 weeks after release

Order Summary

Before Discounts: $164.96 Discounts: -$32.01 Subtotal: $132.95 Estimated Tax: $11.84 Handling: $10.47 Total: $155.26[/QUOTE]

Agreed. It's a hit or miss for pre-orders. Just depends if the wait is worth saving a few bucks.

Anyone know if the charge before they ship? Went to gamestop for trade in and my card had previous amount still on it

Use code saver to get free shipping. It makes the deal a bit more palatable.

I preordered everything I'm interested in that's available and will cancel as other deals come up, if I determine that I can't afford it or if I just want to wait.

No longer lets you add console after game. I think they fixed it in the last 5 minutes.

Pretty good deals if you managed to sneak in a console. Still I think you'll be able to get a Wii for $250 pretty soon without having to buy a $30 game. I regret not acting fast enough to pick up a PS Vita using this deal though.

[quote name='TwistedShade']Cag16 & 15Free no longer stack, and they also don't stack with the DS/Wii B2G1.[/QUOTE]

Seems like it was killed overnight. I know it was posted on SD so that probably exacerbated things.

[quote name='TwistedShade']Cag16 & 15Free no longer stack, and they also don't stack with the DS/Wii B2G1.[/QUOTE]

Well at least now I can stop the internal debate of whether to buy more games or not!

Put in a order for ipad with a pre-owned game last night and just got a cancellation today . Anyone else get cancellation emails?

oh man, I put in an order for a 3ds xl and dishonored this morning. My sons 3ds broke and I need to get him a new one, didn't get cancellation yet, but it's probably coming

[quote name='funco']Put in a order for ipad with a pre-owned game last night and just got a cancellation today . Anyone else get cancellation emails?[/QUOTE]

i bought an ipad 4 64gb att with godzilla unleashed on 4/3/2013 and it shipped with the discount. i also bought another ipad 4 64gb with godzilla unleashed on 4/4/2013 and it shipped and should be here next week.
it also worked with the pikachu 3ds when it was a preorder..

[quote name='mitemouse']i bought an ipad 4 64gb att with godzilla unleashed on 4/3/2013 and it shipped with the discount. i also bought another ipad 4 64gb with godzilla unleashed on 4/4/2013 and it shipped and should be here next week.
it also worked with the pikachu 3ds when it was a preorder..[/QUOTE]The amount of orders probably had them catch on. Almost 20k views between here and SD.

[quote name='mitemouse']i bought an ipad 4 64gb att with godzilla unleashed on 4/3/2013 and it shipped with the discount. i also bought another ipad 4 64gb with godzilla unleashed on 4/4/2013 and it shipped and should be here next week.
it also worked with the pikachu 3ds when it was a preorder..[/QUOTE]

It's fuckers like you that ruin the deals..

it also worked with the pikachu 3ds when it was a preorder..[/QUOTE]

pieces of shit like you ruin it for the rest of us

[quote name='nextisland']pieces of shit like you ruin it for the rest of us[/QUOTE]

Um, not to defend that sort of behavior but there was no chance everyone would have gotten this deal. If one person did it twice, you think gs would honor 50 different people doing it once?

[quote name='mabuhay13']It's fuckers like you that ruin the deals..[/QUOTE]

are you fucking stupid.. look at the dates when i bought my stuff.. before this thread was made.. what killed the deal was letting everyone else know.. everytime i made an order, gamestop sent me an email reviewing the order but they still let it go through.. they would have killed it and cancelled the code if i was the flag..

[quote name='mitemouse']are you fucking stupid.. look at the dates when i bought my stuff.. before this thread was made.. what killed the deal was letting everyone else know.. everytime i made an order, gamestop sent me an email reviewing the order but they still let it go through.. they would have killed it and cancelled the code if i was the flag..[/QUOTE]

Gamestop killed it for the rest of us. I just wonder what you get from: A) bragging about the order you were able to receive and B) you thinking that, because of the actions of you and possible many others, the orders made before this thread didn't have any part of the codes not being usable as of today.

Are you as ignorant as I believe you to be? I already know you are of low character so it wouldn't surprise me either way..

[quote name='bajingo']Well at least now I can stop the internal debate of whether to buy more games or not![/QUOTE]

Ditto. I had 3 DS games in my cart for a week and couldn't pull the trigger. Kinda glad to not add to my backlog.

[quote name='mabuhay13']Gamestop killed it for the rest of us. I just wonder what you get from: A) bragging about the order you were able to receive and B) you thinking that, because of the actions of you and possible many others, the orders made before this thread didn't have any part of the codes not being usable as of today.

Are you as ignorant as I believe you to be? I already know you are of low character so it wouldn't surprise me either way..[/QUOTE]

It wasnt a brag, it was comparing my results with the person who was quoted about trying to buy an ipad with the code.
Making three orders with a code is now low character but calling someone a fucker isnt?

Also the code was going to expire eventually because it was supposed to on April 1.

As I said earlier quite a few people are going to try place order at Gamestop in the upcoming weeks/months and are going to continually get Billing issues that prevent them from placing their orders only to find out they've been blacklisted.

Just placed an order for NSMB WiiU, PunchOut!, Kirby Superstar Ultra & Yoshi Touch & Go with the codes Cag16, 15free, powered up & the buy 2g1 stacked. Came to up $74. Let's see if my order get canceled.

[quote name='Kurosaki-san']Just placed an order for NSMB WiiU, PunchOut!, Kirby Superstar Ultra & Yoshi Touch & Go with the codes Cag16, 15free, powered up & the buy 2g1 stacked. Came to up $74. Let's see if my order get canceled.[/QUOTE]Not sure how you managed this since they deactivated 15free and the rest won't stack anymore.

[quote name='TwistedShade']Not sure how you managed this since they deactivated 15free and the rest won't stack anymore.[/QUOTE]

Probably cause I was attempting an order last night but couldn't decided on what I wanted so I finished it up just now. The codes were already entered.

image.jpg

[quote name='GBAstar']As I said earlier quite a few people are going to try place order at Gamestop in the upcoming weeks/months and are going to continually get Billing issues that prevent them from placing their orders only to find out they've been blacklisted.[/QUOTE]

So you think me for example have been black listed? for ordering 1 game and 1 wii u? or do you mean the people who ordered like 12 ipads 12 iphones and 12 of whatever else.

Because I'm tempted to place an order for the wii u again and just see if it comes in. I mean it isn't a bad price for the zombie u bundle even at retail. And I have $200 in store credit to spend on something.

And I'll be happy to post my results. Because like I said I highly doubt any honest user using this code will get blacklisted. you worry to much mate.

[quote name='dravack']So you think me for example have been black listed? for ordering 1 game and 1 wii u? or do you mean the people who ordered like 12 ipads 12 iphones and 12 of whatever else.

Because I'm tempted to place an order for the wii u again and just see if it comes in. I mean it isn't a bad price for the zombie u bundle even at retail. And I have $200 in store credit to spend on something.

And I'll be happy to post my results. Because like I said I highly doubt any honest user using this code will get blacklisted. you worry to much mate.[/QUOTE]

You shouldn't get blacklisted for placing just one or two orders.

But if you place multiple orders in a short time frame OR only place orders when using an affiliate coupon (or multiple coupons) then you certainly run that risk

Come on now. You could have said that you placed an order of an iPad/game and it was successful. But, you had to brag. You went into specifics. And had to talk about making profit off it, keeping the accessories, etc. etc.

That is my definition of being a bragging mother fucker.

[quote name='anarchyoblivion']Seems like it was killed overnight. I know it was posted on SD so that probably exacerbated things.[/QUOTE]

Those people are the scum of the earth. They ruin any good sale and then brag on top if it. And I'm sure it was a member here or someone lurking from here that posted it over there in the first place.

[quote name='neoz']Those people are the scum of the earth. They ruin any good sale and then brag on top if it. And I'm sure it was a member here or someone lurking from here that posted it over there in the first place.[/QUOTE]I posted it on both forums. -_- And I don't get the SD hate, Several people in this thread have bragged about their purchase's aswell.

[quote name='neoz']Those people are the scum of the earth. They ruin any good sale and then brag on top if it. And I'm sure it was a member here or someone lurking from here that posted it over there in the first place.[/QUOTE]
99% of the time is a member who are both a member here, and at SD. They tend to like to post over at SD, because they get "rep" points.

[quote name='mabuhay13']Come on now. You could have said that you placed an order of an iPad/game and it was successful. But, you had to brag. You went into specifics. And had to talk about making profit off it, keeping the accessories, etc. etc.

That is my definition of being a bragging mother fucker.[/QUOTE]

please tell me where i said this in THIS thread.. ill wait.. still waiting.... oh cant find it in here?..no specifics in this thread..
i think i have found a stalker.. im guessing making profit is wrong now but if you look in the gamestop tiv thread everyone is giving values for the same games like sims 3, zelda, prototype, dragon ball z, pokemon and buyings lot of kinect adventures and links crossbow..
your next step should be to call out everyone who bought amazon credit with gamestop credit.. those people killed the deal..

Lol what is going on here at CAG tonight? This is the 3rd thread I've been on in the past 5 mins where people are going off and arguing. Take a deep breath folks its just video games and coupon codes...

[quote name='razgriz24']Lol what is going on here at CAG tonight? This is the 3rd thread I've been on in the past 5 mins where people are going off and arguing. Take a deep breath folks its just video games and coupon codes...[/QUOTE]

this is fucking serious business..:cool:

[quote name='mitemouse']this is fucking serious business..:cool:[/QUOTE]
Clearly lol some people acting internet tough in these threads. too funny.

I got it to work about 11 hours ago. I don't understand why it isn't for others. I stacked my power up rewards, cag16 and 15free and it all went through. I totally forgot the buy 2 get 1 free code.

[quote name='Dramatic Crysis']I got it to work about 11 hours ago. I don't understand why it isn't for others. I stacked my power up rewards, cag16 and 15free and it all went through. I totally forgot the buy 2 get 1 free code.[/QUOTE]

Probably because they realized what people will doing.

So I missed out on this deal, which is fine. For future reference, since basically everything I want is out of stock online (looking at vita stuff), is there any way to order used stuff for in-store pickup and be able to use codes like cag16?

Has anyone gotten the shipment email yet? I only received the order email right after I ordered, and they haven't charge my card yet. I hope they don't cancel the order.

bread's done
Back