$15 off $25 Amazon app purchase. Expires 08/31/21

FlamedLiquid

CAGiversary!
Feedback
397 (100%)
Saw this mentioned on other sites. Worked for me. Must have the Amazon app and must make checkout purchase on the app.

Click the link. If eligible it'll let you click a $15 coupon. Then make your purchase on the Amazon app. Only works on items sold directly from Amazon.

Also you'll be able to click a second $15 off coupon tomorrow if you let 24 hours pass if its still before 11:59 pm PT on August 31st.

https://www.amazon.com/b?tag=cheapassgam08-20&node=21423115011

Last edited by a moderator:
To the people that still haven’t gotten their 2nd coupon you might just call customer service. I just did and they ended up giving me a $15 courtesy credit. Pretty happy about it since I didn’t have to order something over $25.

It looks like they've fixed it just now. More people are reporting that it's working. Go back to the original link and it should say click here to get your 2nd coupon.

Just let me redeem for my 2nd $15 coupon. And it was pretty much 24 hours exact.

Pre-ordered WarioWare for the Switch.

For those of you that want to use the coupon to pre-order Breath of the Wild 2, you can find the game on the website. Add it your your cart and then click on the coupon from your app and go to your cart and the game should be there with the discount applied.
Thanks for the suggestion, that is what I did with my 2nd discount.

Just click the OP link again and it allow me to use the second coupon. And I did my first purchase more than 24 hours ago, so I think you should wait for a few more hours or the next day to see if it update for you guys/gals/ 

The promo is over at the end of tonight, so you should definitely not wait until tomorrow to try again. I think they already fixed the issue since I'm able to get the 2nd discount to work and my first purchase was less than 24 hours ago.

For those of us who are idiots, where exactly does the coupon/code appear. I got the message I wasn't eligible, submitted my email and clicked "send the link." I got the email, opened it in my tablet (an Amazon Fire no less) and get taken to the same page with the same message of me not being eligible. No coupon/code/link etc. appear. I know for a fact I've never purchased anything through the Amazon app.

Maybe I'm just no actually eligible?

Can confirm the second coupon/code is fixed. It was over 24 hours after using the first coupon. I used it to pre-order Battlefield 2042, used the first to pre-order Forza Horizon 5. $45 each plus tax ain't bad at all.

I couldn't get the 2nd coupon to work until just now as well. Funnily enough after I placed the 2nd order I noticed it said my Bravely Default II delivered today with a picture of my front door... gotta love amazon. leaving packages out in the rain!  :oldman:

I used my first coupon only about 2 hours ago. Does that mean I won’t get the 2nd coupon because I have to wait 24 hours and this thing expires at midnight?

Hot damn, I let the first coupon sit in my cart for a day or two and was able to come back with BOTH coupons in my cart and was able to pre order Deathloop for $30. Thanks for the tip!

Hot damn, I let the first coupon sit in my cart for a day or two and was able to come back with BOTH coupons in my cart and was able to pre order Deathloop for $30. Thanks for the tip!
Heck yea, thank you! I couldn’t find anything I wanted last night but logged in tonight and was able to use #1 and #2 on a preorder of battlefield. $40 is awesome for that preorder.

i really feel like my second one did not work until my item from the first one was delivered

A part of me wants to use my second coupon to get deathloop, but I also feel like I could wait and get it discounted on black Friday. Same with guardians of the Galaxy. Decisions decisions

I just used my second coupon on the Sonic Mania/Sonic Racing two-pack for Switch and a 99 cent dental floss.

I'll probably get more use out of the dental floss.  :shock:

I went with preordering The Dark Pictures: House of Ashes for $15 on PS4 (upgrade to digital PS5 version included) since I was pleasantly surprised by Little Hope. Hopefully HoA is more like that and less like Man of Medan.

ended up getting donkey kong tropical freeze for $29 and story of seasons pioneers of olive town premium edition for $25 with my two coupons. Wanted the buffalo plush lol

If you do, add to your cart on the website and then go to your app and go to check out and it should apply the $15 discount.
Did not work still. Like I said in my context: I only used my first coupon this afternoon, which is probably why I haven’t received my 2nd coupon yet because it has not been 24 hours yet. But time is ticking so I dunno what’s gonna happen :/

I thought I was out of luck for the second use. Didn’t realize until reading this thread that you have to click the same activation link again for round two.

Did this work for everyone or have some parameters? I forwarded the link to some friends and it worked for everyone except for one person. Can't figure out why.

Thanks for the heads-up on the second code now working. Skyward Sword (S) for $35 isn't bad. 

Used mine for an 8bitdo Pro 2, since I haven't otherwise seen them on discount yet.

Did this work for everyone or have some parameters? I forwarded the link to some friends and it worked for everyone except for one person. Can't figure out why.
Did not work for me. Tried three different devices.

bread's done
Back