$15 off $25 Amazon app purchase. Expires 08/31/21

FlamedLiquid

CAGiversary!
Feedback
397 (100%)
Saw this mentioned on other sites. Worked for me. Must have the Amazon app and must make checkout purchase on the app.

Click the link. If eligible it'll let you click a $15 coupon. Then make your purchase on the Amazon app. Only works on items sold directly from Amazon.

Also you'll be able to click a second $15 off coupon tomorrow if you let 24 hours pass if its still before 11:59 pm PT on August 31st.

https://www.amazon.com/b?tag=cheapassgam08-20&node=21423115011

Last edited by a moderator:
I couldn’t find anything to use my first coupon on so I just let it expire. Then today, I went to the webpage and clicked on the link for the 2nd coupon. To my surprise, both coupons applied to my purchase, and I was able to get Ghosts of Tsushima (PS5) for $40 :)

Got my 2nd coupon to work. Got Blasphemous for PS4. I thought about getting Nocturne HD for $20 but I'm expecting it to be that price during Black Friday. 

Successfully activated and used my second coupon this afternoon. Wasn't counting on it appearing, so considering this a nice bonus.

I waited exactly 24 hours from my initial purchase on Monday and nothing. I happened to look a few minutes ago and my second coupon was there. Used it on WarioWare.

Used my first to preorder Elden Ring and the second to get an Elite V2 controller last night so it was still working.

Oddly enough, second coupon worked for me just a bit ago. Snagged a new copy of "Rune Factory 4" on 3DS for a cool $11. Thanks for posting about this deal OP!

I have an edu account with prime on it and keep getting

>Sorry, but you are not eligible for this offer

>The offer is valid only for customers who have received the offer information directly from Amazon. For full promotion details, please see terms and conditions below.

My non-edu account gets the offer. Anyone know if there's anyway to get it on the edu account? 

I wish mods would kill this thread and the BB 10 days of $10 games. I'm not sure either are active although the 2nd coupon likely stays active for a bit in this one.

I know it's very random to revive this thread, but 2 things.  First, I has to cancel a pre-order I used one of these coupons on thinking I was just out of luck and lost it.  Nope, after cancelling the item I added another Amazon-sold item to my cart and the coupon applied (HAD to be on the mobile app though, desktop was a no-go).  

Second, as of right now Ys Origin for switch (the U.S. version) is back in stock for $29 and it applied.  

I forgot about this but was able to get the 2nd coupon to apply to my account last night through the link in the OP.

I cancelled a pre order and went with horizon forbidden west which wasn't available at the time of the coupon. Solid that it stays on your account if the order is cancelled.

Question to all the frequent amazon shoppers I see you can get gift cards for almost every other retailer from Amazon are they legit? I want to convert my Amazon gift card to a bestbuy one.

Thanks

This is still working. I was able to get & use the first $15 coupon on Friday, but I can't get it to move forward to the 2nd coupon. Good enough for me.

Pre-ordered Hunt A Killer: Body On The Boardwalk @ half off.

Final update: uninstalled app, clicked OP's link for fun, website finally showed 2nd coupon is ready for use!
Re-installed app, pre-ordered Horizon: Forbidden West PS4 ($44.99),and deleted app.

I clicked on the link in the OP and now for newbies it’s offered until the end of the month. Worth a try for those who didn’t qualify last time around, YMMV though. I canned my pre-order of BF2042 and used the second code/coupon to pre-order Gran Turismo 7 25th Anniversary Edition.

Thanks for the tip! Just used my second coupon (which I thought had expired a month ago) on another SSD hard drive. They're always really useful.

Could this offer be used on gift cards? I thought you couldn't do that.

I clicked on the link in the OP and now for newbies it’s offered until the end of the month. Worth a try for those who didn’t qualify last time around, YMMV though. I canned my pre-order of BF2042 and used the second code/coupon to pre-order Gran Turismo 7 25th Anniversary Edition.
Awesome! Thank you, just used it preordering the 20th anniversary xbox controller.

Thanks for the tip! Just used my second coupon (which I thought had expired a month ago) on another SSD hard drive. They're always really useful.

Could this offer be used on gift cards? I thought you couldn't do that.
It can't be used on gift cards, it would've been nice though. Glad I could help!

Awesome! Thank you, just used it preordering the 20th anniversary xbox controller.
Quite welcome, glad I could help!

bread's done
Back