15% off Halo 360 at Hot Topic B&M YMMV

Narynan

CAGiversary!
I was in my local hot topic and they had 15% percent off the Halo Edition 360. Making the cost a much more resonable $339.99. This was a brand new system and they were just clearing them out. They had two left.

Just out of curiosity, where do you live?

Ok, I'll admit it's been a few years since my last trip to a hot topic, but the last time i was there they sold t-shirts and patches and punk jewelry. Not mid to high end electronics.

Maybe they've changed in the past few years, or maybe Wisconsin just doesn't have the cool Hot Topics.

Yeah this could be a YMMV. This i was the Hot Topic in Lloyd Center in Portland Oregon. They had two in the glass case next to the register and they both had 15% off stickers on them. The price was pretty good. Coinsidering they normally are 400. They still had the "new" look to them to. NIB and all that.

Yeah, Hot Topic will pretty much carry anything that is considered "trendy." They also had copies of Halo 3 and Guitar Hero 3.

What is wrong with that? They are a great store. The only place I can find an Iron Maiden T-Shirt and Kick ass Nintendo Hoodies and T-shirts.

Yeah hot topic isnt so bad as long as you have an Ipod and don't talk to anyone. However I am thinking about heading back down there tomorrow and picking one of them up.

So many maybes.

[quote name='freshzen']Walking into a Hot Topic store means you may potentially have poor taste.[/quote]

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

[quote name='shortaznkid99']Hot Topic scares me, and I was not aware they sold video games.[/quote]

Good to see I wasn't the only ignorant one

I only go in for cheap clearanced shirts and what not. Cheap ass Transformers shirts for $5-$10?! Hell yeah! Like hell if they expect me to pay $20 for a t-shirt...

[quote name='bardockkun']I only go in for cheap clearanced shirts and what not. Cheap ass Transformers shirts for $5-$10?! Hell yeah! Like hell if they expect me to pay $20 for a t-shirt...[/quote]

i picked up some cool tmnt cartoon tees for 5$. they also had a decent selection of john cena, eddie guererro and steve asstin shirts for around 10. too bad they want like 4 bucks for the mario mushroom and DK energy drinks. i saw a Halo system but it was normal price. they also had a replica of one of the rifles which looked cool but i didnt ask the price.

[quote name='wildnuts02']the only downside i see to this is having to walk into a hot topic[/quote]

Hahaha... I absolutely agree. I'd rather walk into a Wal-Mart than a Hot Topic.

i walked into hot topic with a friend years ago. Don't recall seeing any games. The place is kind of creepy, though I have been to creepier lolita places in japan.

[quote name='KSHLove']i walked into hot topic with a friend years ago. Don't recall seeing any games. The place is kind of creepy, though I have been to creepier lolita places in japan.[/quote]
I kinda want to say it isn't creepy, more so it's sad that some of the people you see there you realize THIS is the youth of America AKA We are fuckED! All the more reason I run to the back of the store to the clearance section and look through shirts and try and ignore and pretend the music they're playing doesn't make me want to kill someone....

[quote name='bardockkun']I kinda want to say it isn't creepy, more so it's sad that some of the people you see there you realize THIS is the youth of America AKA We are fuckED! All the more reason I run to the back of the store to the clearance section and look through shirts and try and ignore and pretend the music they're playing doesn't make me want to kill someone....[/quote]

It is sad. I remember making a joke about the environment. "This is the 'spot' for depressed people"

[quote name='KSHLove']It is sad. I remember making a joke about the environment. "This is the 'spot' for depressed people"[/quote]
It's more sad when I see a goddamn 10 year old kid wearing a COLLAR (on his own free will) and going with his parents to shop for clothes for himself to further define his emo/goth look. Goddamn, I wanted to scream.

You guys need to calm down, it's just a store :p
Plus, they now sell Anime :/

I buy some sheets and stuff from there. Not really into the whole clothes they sell there, but you guys are right, sometimes I find some nice stuff.
Bought a Ninja Turtle Track Jacket :)

[quote name='wildnuts02']the only downside i see to this is having to walk into a hot topic[/quote]

LOL, I about chocked on my hot chocolate when I read this.

I wish the store by me had this. They just dropped everything in the store down 50%, and then 75%. I picked up some vinyls and cd's for like 3.50 a pop.

bread's done
Back