15% Off Select Games at Amazon

ShockandAww

CAGiversary!
Feedback
110 (100%)
[IMG-R=1]208[/IMG-R]Use coupon code GAMESAVE at checkout to receive 15% off hundreds of eligible titles. Many are already discounted.

Some of the more interesting items (price includes discount):
:ps3: Uncharted 2 GOTY Edition $38.24
:pc: Sid Meier's Civilization V $38.61
:wii: New Super Mario Bros Wii Special Edition Gift Set $56.94
:wii: Punch-Out!! Amazon.com Exclusive Little Mac Boxing Glove $59.49

iconamazon.gif
15% Off Select Games at Amazon - All Eligible Titles

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='yourlefthand']I really think the OP should add Mia Hamm Soccer 64, as it's only $49.99 before the coupon.

http://www.amazon.com/Mia-Hamm-Soccer-64-Nintendo/dp/B00002SVXZ/[/QUOTE]

Non ironically - I have to thank you for pointing this out. I'm probably the only CAG in the universe interested in this game. I went to high school with Mia Hamm. I knew she was a soccer legend in her day (she was even when I went to school with her), but I had no idea she had her own game. Found it on AMZ marketplace, new and sealed, for

Well, finally got the U2:GOTY discount, but it required the CS people manually adjusting it. Thanks Amazon and thanks OP!

Seeing as how I just sold my U2 copy for $30, getting this for $36.74 (isn't that more than 15% off?) was a great deal!

[quote name='Escargoexpress']It was originally 45 dollars-ish yesterday, and the price rose a few dollars. That few dollars difference is probably going to make me hold off until the steam winter sale[/QUOTE]

Civ 5 Back down to $45.42... so $38.61 after 15% off.

Looking to use my Amazon 10 dollar credit to buy and resell game to turn to money - ANY idea on which game has best deal and resale value to flip on eBay CAG's??

[quote name='kak23']$10 credit with the 15% off = Getting Borderlands GOTY for $40. :whee:[/QUOTE]

An awesome game, I was about to get it too but IMO that "single use DLC voucher" is a total let down. GOTY should be on disk, period.

[quote name='luan87us']Hmm RE5GE for PS3 for $33 and change >.< so tempting but yet still too much.[/QUOTE]

This. Especially cuz I want something to play with my Move controllers.

[quote name='ascrackoo1']YMMV I talked to an amazon rep about my open preorders and they applied the discount to all my existing orders.[/QUOTE]

does the code work for most preorders?

Anyone else having problems getting the code to work on games that are on the list?

It's not working for Uncharted 2 GOTY and the Resistance 2 Controller Bundle.

bread's done
Back