Call of Duty 4 - Does Not Work - I think it needs to be resurfaced. Its complete w/ manual and box. Seems to have the classic ring scratches. Again, being sold AS-IS, non-working condition. - $2.50

Microsoft Brand Messenger Kit - w/ keypad and headset - $5.50

I bid:

NCAA Football 09 - $10

Project Gotham Racing 4 - $6

Prey - $3

Mass Effect - $6

X-Men The Official Game - $3

Perfect Dark Zero LE - Sealed - $4 - DoubleEcksZero

Shrek the Third - $2
NCAA 07 March Madness - No Manual - From Family Video sale $1

Fantastic Four The Rise of the Silver Surfer - No Manual - From Family Video sale $2

Pirates of the Caribbean At World's End -Has Manual - From Family Video sale - Game case inside cracked - $4

Call of Duty 4 - Does Not Work - I think it needs to be resurfaced. Its complete w/ manual and box. Seems to have the classic ring scratches. Again, being sold AS-IS, non-working condition. - $5

[quote name='dv8mad']Go, DoubleEcks, go![/QUOTE]

I concur.

Bedtime Bump. Will update in the AM if anything has changed.

Thanks again to everyone.

Any International buyers are welcome to have the items you bid/win on shipped to my US address. I'll gladly forward them to you up in your countries. You'll pay a little extra for shipping in the end, but not much. If you bid on multiple items it would definitely be worth it to you I'd imagine ^_^

[quote name='goomba478']Any International buyers are welcome to have the items you bid/win on shipped to my US address. I'll gladly forward them to you up in your countries. You'll pay a little extra for shipping in the end, but not much. If you bid on multiple items it would definitely be worth it to you I'd imagine ^_^[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

I just dont like the fact of not having tracking for the items. Been burned before on sending internationally.

Updated page.

Yeah, I understand. Though if you get insurance through third parties you can get it very cheap. Also, you can use registered mail or priority for delivery confirmation (though they cost quite a bit). I totally hear you though :)

Project Gotham Racing 4 - $9.50

Project Gotham Racing 3 - $1.50

Prey - $3.50

Mass Effect - $11.50 (only if this is 360 version mint/complete. if not ignore this bid)

X-Men The Official Game - $3.50

Cars - $3.50

NCAA 07 March Madness - No Manual - From Family Video sale - $1.50

[quote name='Ryusei']so um...does my bid of $9 for busted call of duty 4 work with goomba's service?[/quote]

I'd think so..... You will have to pay around $15 total though.

bread's done
Back