X-Men $4

NCAA 07 March Madness - No Manual - From Family Video sale - $2

Fantastic Four The Rise of the Silver Surfer - No Manual - From Family Video sale - $4

Pirates of the Caribbean At World's End -Has Manual - From Family Video sale - Game case inside cracked - $5

Call of Duty 4 - Does Not Work - I think it needs to be resurfaced. Its complete w/ manual and box. Seems to have the classic ring scratches. Again, being sold AS-IS, non-working condition. - $10

[quote name='Furashu']dude look at the prices on these games, $6!?!?!? $ 8 mins to go folks, tryna help out cause im bored[/QUOTE]
Yea...I am glad you are helping...Not sure I have met you, but thanks :)

[quote name='ethwang']CoD 4 - $11
Devil May Cry 4 - $14[/quote]

*fwew*... Thanks man. I was afraid I was gonna be paying shipping for just one item.

Thanks for the bit of fun OP. Hope ya got about what you're looking for!

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']No offense, but don't get mad. I would have one anyways, I had the reply button already on $14 but he posted that the auction ended.[/QUOTE]

I take it that these scratches are seasy to fix then...I was thinking I might get like 2 bucks for it. Thats what I get for being lazy!!!

[quote name='dv8mad']#-o done in by CAG time.[/quote]

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']No offense, but don't get mad. I would have one anyways, I had the reply button already on $14 but he posted that the auction ended.[/quote]

I was ready @ 15--yeah, the combination of slow refresh + CAG time did me in. Something to think about for somebody's next auction. We should be able to submit our highest bid + a current bid.

[quote name='Ace!']I take it that these scratches are seasy to fix then...I was thinking I might get like 2 bucks for it. Thats what I get for being lazy!!![/quote]

My friend gives me free disc buffs so it'll work fine.

[quote name='ethwang']I was ready @ 15--yeah, the combination of slow refresh + CAG time did me in. Something to think about for somebody's next auction. We should be able to submit our highest bid + a current bid.[/QUOTE]

That would be a lot for the auctioneer to deal with...My suggestion is to anyone bidding...put in your best offer as a bid.

Sorry my lowball sale sucked...this is the last for me anyway...dont have anything else to sell!!!

Thanks to DV as well!

[quote name='ethwang']I was ready @ 15--yeah, the combination of slow refresh + CAG time did me in. Something to think about for somebody's next auction. We should be able to submit our highest bid + a current bid.[/quote]

We'll see. Trust me, I have skills, which I can put to use. Plus your $15 wouldn't have counted at 9:01

I was going to hit reply at 8:59.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']My friend gives me free disc buffs so it'll work fine.[/QUOTE]

Hope he can get it fixed for ya. I have no one around here that does stuff like that :(

Original post updated...I will send out the PM with the amount owed. Thanks again.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']We'll see. Trust me, I have skills, which I can put to use. Plus your $15 wouldn't have counted at 9:01

I was going to hit reply at 8:59.[/quote]

Ha, I wouldn't call matching up w/ CAG time necessarily "skills", but I suppose it was well-played.

LOL, alright guys. Anyway, this is a prime example of why I never posted an actual time in my auctions, but just an ending date and then said "ENDING IN AN HOUR OR SO" at a certain point.

Nice job with your auction though, Ace! Hope you got what you needed.

[quote name='dv8mad']LOL, alright guys. Anyway, this is a prime example of why I never posted an actual time in my auctions, but just an ending date and then said "ENDING IN AN HOUR OR SO" at a certain point.

Nice job with your auction though, Ace! Hope you got what you needed.[/QUOTE]

No one can do it like you DV!!!

I got exactly what I needed...got rid of all these 360 games I didnt need :)

PMs sent to all winning bidders

Thanks again to everyone that bid.

Special thanks to my bumping friends.

Biggest thanks to DV for his help with the sale.

Hey Ace! Actually DoubleEcks and I were chatting today, Those games are going to be mine, but to him first since you don't ship out of the US. We are just working out how the payment will be made (either in cash or in trade credit for the things he wants from me), but don't worry, you'll get it paid.

most tracking numbers show that the items have arrived.

Only payment I am waiting on it Dragunz and he has shipped a money order

There are only 2 people that the tracking shows its still in transit...

SODA POPINSKI and ethwang

bread's done
Back