18 Days, 18 Deals (Amazon) - Big Savings on Bakugan and iCarly

Last two days have been kind of lame deals. I think they are trying to clear inventory on shovelware stuff :p Unless Bakugan is some popular franchise I've never heard of I suppose.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']Wait, what is iCarly? That sounds like an iphone app. Did they turn an app into a console video game? Geeze, Apple is unscrupulous.[/QUOTE]

No, it's that kids show on Nickelodeon.

[quote name='Warlock82']Last two days have been kind of lame deals. I think they are trying to clear inventory on shovelware stuff :p Unless Bakugan is some popular franchise I've never heard of I suppose.[/QUOTE]

If you had exposure to a 6 - 10 year old boy, it would be impossible for you not to hear about the Bakugan franchise.

[quote name='reapersaurus']If you had exposure to a 6 - 10 year old boy, it would be impossible for you not to hear about the Bakugan franchise.[/QUOTE]
Never heard of it and my brother is 8.I've heard of iCarly and I LOVE that show!It's really funny.

[quote name='Jodou']Lol, you know a deal is bad when CheapyD doesn't even bother to post it.[/QUOTE]
I'm glad CheapyD has his scruples; How many of us find discernible value in lame deals on kids games?

[quote name='reapersaurus']If you had exposure to a 6 - 10 year old boy, it would be impossible for you not to hear about the Bakugan franchise.[/QUOTE]

My brother is 10 but I don't think he knows anything about it either :p

So what, is this like the next thing to jump on the Pokemon/Yugioh/Bayblade/etc "collect something + anime = profit" bandwagon?

At least I knew what iCarly was (albeit vaguely - the show looked like Nickelodeon's "Let's cash in on the blogging/facebook crowd!" attempt to me). I kind of questioned how they could make a game out of that show, but then I guessed the answer before looking - it's a minigame collection -_-

[quote name='Ski Hawk']Have heard of Bakugan, have no idea what it's about. Makes me a bit proud.[/QUOTE]

Mixture of Pokemon and Yugioh.

Bakugan DS

WARNING:
CHOKING HAZARD -- Toy contains a marble. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CHOKING HAZARD -- This toy is a marble. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CHOKING HAZARD -- This toy is a small ball. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Toy contains a small ball. Not for children under 3 yrs.

Kind of laughed, lol.

[quote name='Space Cowboy YGI']As well as Marbles (except their plastic and you're not hitting them together).[/QUOTE]

The concept is pretty cool (I know because my brother, who is 4, has a couple of the Bakugan marbles. These transform to a creature).

If you're into that kind of stuff, then this is a decent deal.

bread's done
Back