18 DVDs for $58!!! WTT: Blu-rays, GT5 Prologue, Mercenaries 2, Many Sealed Games!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giving myself another bump... anything here interest anyone? Willing to trade lots of games for Fable 2 or Fallout 3 in new/mint condition.

Come on guys, help me get some of these games off my hands so I can justify taking advantage of some of these Black Friday deals :).

[quote name='tsunami_bomb3r']what's wrong with the laptop?[/QUOTE]
I honestly don't know... but I think its a fried motherboard unfortunately.

I had a guy take a look at it, he tried replacing the RAM, checked all the connections, etc. And concluded (without certainty) that its probably the motherboard.

[quote name='Fire_Thief']9 bucks for godfather.[/QUOTE]
Certainly not willing to sell it for $9 shipped, especially considering its sealed.

Hey man, I got a LE Prince of Persia I played for about an hour. I will sell it for 30 shipped if you want it. Also, if you never got Fable 2, I have a mint copy with an extra pub games code. I would sell both for 60 shipped and insured.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Pookymeister']have a $25 best buy gift card - what would you offer?[/QUOTE]
I made my major Best Buy purchase I was looking for gift cards for so I'm no longer really interested in buying them, sorry. Will update the thread.

[quote name='pacemakerguy']CML for super mario 64 DS
it's in my profile[/QUOTE]
Sorry, nothing really caught my attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back