$19.99 - Call of Duty: W@W Limited Collector's Edition in-store at Best Buy!

DrumsVocalsKeys

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Sunday after my church service, I decided to head over to the local Best Buy (Bowie, MD) to see if they had a musical instruments section (the BB near my house has one). Well after I confirmed that they didn't have a musical instrument section, I headed over to the video game section.

To my surprise, I saw a lone copy of
iconxbox360.gif
Call of Duty: World at War Limited Collector's Edition for only $19.99!

B001E22VQO-2-sm.jpg

This Limited Collector's Edition includes:
  • Day 1 Edge: Dominate your online rivals and rank up faster with the instantly available FG 42 Machine Gun. The FG 42 is a high-level (45+) weapon which you can have from day-one, only with this exclusive Limited Collector's Edition. Saw through your opponents from 50 yards with this fast firing machine gun.
  • Double Experience: Take advantage of a week's worth of double-experience gameplay in multiplayer mode and accelerate your advancement. Please note, this is a limited time offer only available with the Limited Collector's Edition. The exact date for the week of double experience will be announced on CallOfDuty.com. Register online to receive confirmation of date, time, and other key information.
  • Authentic eight-ounce, brushed stainless steel, Call of Duty branded canteen. Not intended for drinking.
  • Metal tin, with Call of Duty inspired artwork, that is perfect for storing multiple games and cases.
If anyone else finds one, please let us know so that the CAG community can be on the prowl. Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn. I was just at Best Buy looking for RE5 Gold for $30. No dice there, but hopefully I can track this one down. Hopefully they'll have a copy for the PS3.

[quote name='DrumsVocalsKeys']Sure I can do that. When I get home, I'll post that for you, Estebon.[/QUOTE]

Well hurry the hell up then.;)

Was it beat to shit? I haven't seen these at Best Buy in awhile, but they started looking pretty haggard 3-4 months after release

FYI this is a really crappy CE as the flask doesn't open and the tin is one of those oversized ones. The week of 2x XP was in Dec. 08 and having the gun that's unlocked is not as big an advantage as the ones that were unlocked in the Battlefield BC 2 LE (especially if you got the AK-47s for the engineer from Gamestop.)

This is only good if you want to get WatW for cheap and want to look cool that you have the LE.

^ Speaks as a owner of this on day 1.

[quote name='DrumsVocalsKeys']
Authentic eight-ounce, brushed stainless steel, Call of Duty branded canteen. Not intended for drinking.[/QUOTE]

How are you going to drink something made out of metal? Whoever wrote this is stupid.

Price confirmed everywhere via RSS search. That said, the guy looked through all of Ohio and even NC for kicks and nobody has it. :(

[quote name='Strell']How are you going to drink something made out of metal? Whoever wrote this is stupid.[/QUOTE]

Melt it down and serve it hot....like tea.

[quote name='lolwut?']Was it beat to shit? I haven't seen these at Best Buy in awhile, but they started looking pretty haggard 3-4 months after release[/QUOTE]

No, actually mine is in excellent shape. There is a very small tear on the factory seal that occured when the CSR took the security device off of the packaging. From the sound of things, this is very rare and I am very lucky!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well go figure that I will be out of town tomorrow. I know my locations have them maybe I will get lucky and they will still be there tomorrow night...

Doubt it but worth checking when I get back

Haven't seen this in eons.

Would be fun to have that "not intended for drinking" canteen though, to offer your frenemies during a long hot hike.

Not a bad find for those who can grab one, but I haven't seen a WaW CE in a Best Buy in ages... [Chicago] ...They are littered at Wal-Marts though.

[quote name='Lord Hamm']For a second I thought I was in the bragging forum...

Where is the deal?[/QUOTE]

If you read the topic its 19.99 @BB if they have it in stock.

I was simply stating if your BB dont have it, try wal mart if you dont mind paying 35.00 which i didnt thats why i bought it.
If you have anything constructive to say please inform us. Worthless comments are just that worthless. Good Day...

Just a two months ago they had at least 40+ of these at my best buy. I should go check and see if they managed to finally get rid of them all.

[quote name='Lord Fitz Chivalry']Anyone know if it is 19.99 at all best buys? My local best buy has some in stock..[/QUOTE]

See post directly above. It scanned for $47.99 for me today.

[quote name='nddave']If you read the topic its 19.99 @BB if they have it in stock.

I was simply stating if your BB dont have it, try wal mart if you dont mind paying 35.00 which i didnt thats why i bought it.
If you have anything constructive to say please inform us. Worthless comments are just that worthless. Good Day...[/QUOTE]

Best Buy Clearance is YMMV at media managers whim jerkoff....

[quote name='Lord Hamm']Best Buy Clearance is YMMV at media managers whim jerkoff....[/QUOTE]

Wtf does this have to do with bragging or deal? Yet another mindless unconstructive post. whatever.....

Saw 4 or 5 of these in chicago(elston ave) but were all marked at 69.99 with the sticker on them denoting 50% off. Didn't have it scanned, as I have the regular version already and don't see myself "upgrading" this game unless it's via map packs, which I never bought cause I only wanted the zombie maps.

[quote name='MSUHitman']FYI this is a really crappy CE as the flask doesn't open and the tin is one of those oversized ones. The week of 2x XP was in Dec. 08 and having the gun that's unlocked is not as big an advantage as the ones that were unlocked in the Battlefield BC 2 LE (especially if you got the AK-47s for the engineer from Gamestop.)

This is only good if you want to get WatW for cheap and want to look cool that you have the LE.

^ Speaks as a owner of this on day 1.[/QUOTE]

So it sounds like it would be really good for me then... All I care about is getting it for cheap, I could care less about multiplayer. :bouncy:

Damn. None near me. All these Best Buy CE deals on World at War, Street Fighter 4, and Resident Evil 5 are upsetting me. No Best Buys near me have them, and I LOVE collector's/limited editions. They look nice on the shelf.

[quote name='isofan1']i found one in mint condition but the guy said it was $47 when I asked to scan it[/QUOTE]

Same exact thing I encountered. I was hoping this fell universally at all BB's like the SFIV and Halo Wars LE's, but alas no.

I've actually seen this at a Wal-Mart for $49.XX..srsly thought about it b/c no BBs have this..

I've also seen that the Batman AA CE's are creeping down, currently $70 at most BBs..now for the stores that have 50+ of COD:MW2 PE laying around, if those get to $20 I will pee my pants and buy every one in sight, night goggles for everyone!

[quote name='token2k6']I've actually seen this at a Wal-Mart for $49.XX..srsly thought about it b/c no BBs have this..

I've also seen that the Batman AA CE's are creeping down, currently $70 at most BBs..now for the stores that have 50+ of COD:MW2 PE laying around, if those get to $20 I will pee my pants and buy every one in sight, night goggles for everyone![/QUOTE]

:lol: Make sure to leave 1 or 2 for other Houston CAGs :)

bread's done
Back