19.99 xbox wireless controller, 24.99 wireless ps controller

got both of my controllers from Big Dog today.

The PS4 one they shipped is a Midnight Blue, even though the listing was for the standard bright blue

Still waiting on my Dualshock 4 controller. I ordered it 8 days ago!!! My co-worker's order arrived today... except for he didn't get the Dualshock 4 he ordered. Instead he got a Switch Pro Controller!

i am still waiting for xbox one controller ordered on November 21st. Sent facebook inquiry on Tuesday and again today. No response. The order page shows my order but not shipped.

Received my XBOX One White controller from Big Dog. Brand new, no complaints. Still waiting on the PS4 controller (which shipped yesterday).

If it helps anyone out, I bought the blue camo DS4 from Big Dog on Monday, and just got my shipping notification at 5am PST this morning.

I recieved one of the three controllers I ordered. The other two show as being delivered. I have a feeling that they were dropped off at the wrong home. fuck

Hoping that's the case for my XBox One controller as well since they're not responding to messages on Facebook.
Did you order from Big Dog Retail? I messaged them yesterday about my order and they said that Facebook was having technical issues.

Did you order from Big Dog Retail? I messaged them yesterday about my order and they said that Facebook was having technical issues.
Yup, ordered the Wednesday the deal came up and messaged them last Thursday and got nothing since. They shipped my camo DS4, but nothing on my white Xbox controller.

Just got my Xbox controller from Big Dog today. The controller packaging was a little beat up and even though that clear little round sticker that indicates things are "new" was intact, the actual controller looked like this upon opening it.

[attachment=31423:20181204_112506.jpg]

Think I'll be contacting Facebook and/or Paypal about this one.

Wow...so this is what Facebook Marketplace support told me about my controller (pictured 2 posts above).

"Hi Nate,

Thanks for sending us a picture of your item. I'm not able to see discernible damage to the item from the photo you provided. 

Unfortunately, since the photo doesn't show clear damage to the item you purchased, we're unable to issue a refund. You can learn more in our Purchase Protection Policy in the link below:
https://www.facebook.com/policies/purchase_protection"

So, I guess that tells you everything you need to know about their buyer protection. You can sell used shit and advertise it as new with zero recourse. This is why I take advantage of glitches, loopholes, and price mistakes. Big business will not hesitate to fuck you. They deserve the same treatment. Looking forward to the next opportunity to fuck them over.

bread's done
Back