1st person names an actor then 2nd person names their best movie

[quote name='seanr1221']The Situation. He's an actor, right J7? Isn't that show he's on your favorite thing on TV?[/QUOTE]

:lol:

[quote name='Anexanhume']Jean Reno.[/QUOTE]

Pink Panther! Nah, I'm kidding.

Actually, "The Professional." His best film by far. That was an easy one.

Liev Schreiber.

The Good, The Bad and the Ugly

Morgan Freeman?

morgan_freeman_bw.jpg

[quote name='MattJ1991']The Good, The Bad and the Ugly

Morgan Freeman?[/QUOTE]

The Shawshank Redemption.

Also, I would have said Hang 'Em High or maybe For A Few More Dollars. Eastwood ownz!

Tim Roth

[quote name='R1V3R5']The Shawshank Redemption.

Also, I would have said Hang 'Em High or maybe For A Few More Dollars. Eastwood ownz!

Tim Roth[/QUOTE]

Pulp Fiction

Whoopi Goldberg

[quote name='Anexanhume']Big Trouble in Little China.[/QUOTE]

That's cool and all but you are supposed to name a movie and then a different actor to set up the next person. You totally broke the chain, man!

Michael Keaton

You don't get it. Big Trouble in Little China ends the thread. That was its destiny. I just happened to be the instrument of the gods.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']According to the OP, this game ended on post #2.[/QUOTE]

The game does not start with a skeleton capable of speech.

[quote name='R1V3R5']That's cool and all but you are supposed to name a movie and then a different actor to set up the next person. You totally broke the chain, man!

Michael Keaton[/QUOTE]

The Dream Team.

Emilio Estevez

[quote name='gregthomas77']Kevin Spacey...........hmm can't think of any good movies.[/QUOTE]

LA Confidential, you clod!

Nicolas Cage.

[quote name='gregthomas77']Kevin Spacey...........hmm can't think of any good movies.[/QUOTE]
Really??? L.A. Confidential, The Usual Suspects, Se7en, American Beauty? Any one of those would be very acceptable. I'm going to have to go with American Beauty though.

Natalie Portman

[quote name='Steggy']

Whoopi Goldberg[/QUOTE]

Eddy

[quote name='moon_knight']

Benicio Del Toro[/QUOTE]

the hunted!

Scarlet Johanson

bread's done
Back