1st person names an actor then 2nd person names their best movie

[quote name='crunchb3rry']There is no best movie with Tommy Wiseau.

Val Kilmer[/QUOTE]

Real Genius(had to say it because personal fav of mine)
[quote name='Dr. Venkman']True Romance

Paul Giamatti[/QUOTE]
Sideways

Louis Gossett Jr.

[quote name='Dr. Venkman']True Romance[/QUOTE]

FYI, Val Kilmer wasn't in True Romance. Were you thinking of Christian Slater or something?

[quote name='alongx']FYI, Val Kilmer wasn't in True Romance. Were you thinking of Christian Slater or something?[/QUOTE]

Val Kilmer played the "Elvis/Mentor" character that Slater talked to a few times in the movie.

[quote name='elessar123']The biggest problem with this thread is obscure people and bad tastes =P[/QUOTE]

sounds like its more a problem for you. try steping outside of your box and watch a few flicks from other countries and if its impossible for you to read subs while watching a film find a dub version.

[quote name='lokizz']sounds like its more a problem for you. try steping outside of your box and watch a few flicks from other countries and if its impossible for you to read subs while watching a film find a dub version.[/QUOTE]

I do watch a few flicks from other countries. The problem is I doubt most people, myself included, have seen more than 2-3 films with Beat Takeshi in it. Hard to judge best movie based on those 2-3 films when he has a few dozen films under his belt. Just as an example.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days

Kate Beckinsale[/QUOTE]

Underworld.

Kate Beckinsale + Leather = :drool::drool::drool::drool: ( i hope she plays Catwoman...if there's one in Batman 3)

Arnold fuckken Schwarzenegger

[quote name='Gden']True Lies (though that may be because it had jamie lee curtis in it too)

Scott Bakula[/QUOTE]
Have to say The Informant since most of what I've seen him in are tv shows.

Matt Damon

Bourne Identity. As they said in 40 Year Old Virgin, "Y'know, I always thought that Matt Damon was like a Streisand, but he's rocking the shit in this one"

Steve Buscemi

[quote name='beerme']Mean Streets

James Stewart[/QUOTE]
Rear Window. Hat tip to Vertigo and Can't Take It With You.

Danny DeVito.

[quote name='Viol8tor']Underworld.

Kate Beckinsale + Leather = :drool::drool::drool::drool: ( i hope she plays Catwoman...if there's one in Batman 3)
[/QUOTE]

I'd have to go with Much Ado About Nothing. That was before she turned into a diva. But I really liked that movie where she was at that Antarctica science base and there was some sort of killer on the loose. Can't remember the name but it's worth a rental, for sure.

[quote name='Steggy']Whats Eating Gilbert Grape

Johnny Depp[/QUOTE]

Fear and loathing las vegas.

Malcom mcdowell.

bread's done
Back