2/$20 & 2/$30 Game Bundles (All Systems) at Walmart.com

Updated the title and the OP to reflect all the 2/20 games and links. There is also a 3/20 deal on :ps2: games, but I dont have the time right now to transcribe all the games.

All games 3 for $20:

Space Channel 5
Fisherman's Bass Club
Motocross Mania 3
Ford Mustang Racing
Ford vs. Chevy
Corvette
Rebel Raiders: Operation Nighthawk
Suzuki TT Superbikes
Ultimate Board Game Collection
Pirates: Legend of the Black Buccaneer
UEFA Champions League 2006-2007
Dice
Lumines Plus
One Piece: Pirates Carnival
Jonny Moseley: Mad Trix
Cocoto Fishing Master
Riding Star
Orphen: Scion of Sorcery

[quote name='guinaevere']It was fun going through your posts. Goodbye Troll.[/QUOTE]

That's pretty fantastic. Very nice work.

[quote name='guinaevere']It was fun going through your posts. Goodbye Troll.[/QUOTE]

Wow. Talk about abuse of power. I guess you have to do it on a forum to make yourself feel better about IRL.

[quote name='JCDenton']Wow. Talk about abuse of power. I guess you have to do it on a forum to make yourself feel better about IRL.[/QUOTE]

Did you.. actually read the post history? There wasn't a single constructive comment in anything that guy has posted. Hyperbole aside, all that user ever seemed to do was attack other people about insignificant, stupid things. Banning someone who consistently went out of their way to run other people down, and never *added* anything to any thread they ever posted in seems reasonable to me. Nobody here should run around roughshod insulting others for no good reason.

Of all the moderators, Gwen is the LEAST likely to go off and ban someone just because she can. There was a clear history of dicketry (not a word, but should be) in the pages of that guy's posts, and I think most would agree she made a wise move.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='BattleChicken']Did you.. actually read the post history? There wasn't a single constructive comment in anything that guy has posted. Hyperbole aside, all that user ever seemed to do was attack other people about insignificant, stupid things. Banning someone who consistently went out of their way to run other people down, and never *added* anything to any thread they ever posted in seems reasonable to me. Nobody here should run around roughshod insulting others for no good reason.

Of all the moderators, Gwen is the LEAST likely to go off and ban someone just because she can. There was a clear history of dicketry (not a word, but should be) in the pages of that guy's posts, and I think most would agree she made a wise move.[/QUOTE]

He posted snarky/funny comments. Anyone who would be upset by them has very thin skin. And then to ban him for telling someone to fix a broken link? He was just trying to help. I only read the first page worth of his posts but I didn't see a SINGLE post that was even remotely bannable. If "Gwen" is the least likely to just randomly ban someone, yet she is randomly banning people, that's pretty sad. I can't really compare her to any of the other mods here except Shrike, who I can confirm is a grade-A tool from knowing him on Gametz, but this does provide further proof of the general rule that people who become forum moderators are usually the people who absolutely should NOT be mods.

[quote name='JCDenton']He posted snarky/funny comments. Anyone who would be upset by them has very thin skin. And then to ban him for telling someone to fix a broken link? He was just trying to help. I only read the first page worth of his posts but I didn't see a SINGLE post that was even remotely bannable. If "Gwen" is the least likely to just randomly ban someone, yet she is randomly banning people, that's pretty sad. I can't really compare her to any of the other mods here except Shrike, who I can confirm is a grade-A tool from knowing him on Gametz, but this does provide further proof of the general rule thatpeople who become forum moderators are usually the people who absolutely should NOT be mods.[/QUOTE]

As opposed to someone who writes an entire dissertation crying about the way an internet forum is moderated? Go outside.

Are any of those DS games worth a damn? Was going to get two for a birthday present for a 11 year old girl. She's smart enough to know what a crappy game is though.

I've merged these 3 threads together, all discussing the same promotion. Please keep the discussion to the deal at hand. Thanks.

Thanks for posting the deal, though I knew I didn't want anything when I checked out their site and saw this the other night. It seems like WalMart is doing this 2/$$ deal almost constantly anymore, though the last time they did it all of the good stuff got snapped up once the thread on it got more traffic(and I think some fucker posted it to SD/FW without giving thanks to the OP here either).

But lately their 'deal' on these games seems to be crap games that only soccer moms would be buying for their kids with very few good titles mixed in.

Grabbed from Fatwallet, titles arent great but may be good for a gift for someone on the cheap...

Heres the link from Walmart.com:

http://www.WalMart.com/catalog/product.do?dest=9999999997&product_id=11026518&sourceid=34241119273932154023

All-Pro Football 2K8 (Xbox 360)
Condemned: Criminal Origins - Platinum Hit (Xbox 360)
Earth Defense Force 2017 (Xbox 360)
FIFA Street 3 (Xbox 360)
Looney Tunes ACME Arsenal (Xbox 360)
NFL Head Coach 09 (Xbox 360)
Samurai Warriors 2 (Xbox 360)
Sega Superstars Tennis (Xbox 360)
Soldier of Fortune Payback (Xbox 360)
WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2007 - Platinum Hit (Xbox 360)

I have 'Soldier of Fortune Payback', but
I don't have 'Soldier of Fortune: Pay Back'.
Is there any difference between the two?

Pretty weak selection. $10 is just about the right price for all these games. I would advise against Sega Superstars Tennis, it's pretty horrible. Got it for $5 on Amazon a couple weeks ago. Paid $4 too much.

Heard Earth Defense Force and Condemned are decent. Probably the best 2 of the lot.

That link takes me to the front page lol. Anyone got a link that goes straight to it? I looked up one of the games on the site and no mention of it being part of the promo.

I wish there was another game I was looking for besides Earth Defense Force 2017 on that 2 for $20.

Oh wow, thanks so much for this. I've been wanting EDF and Condemned for a long time, and $10 each new is a great deal.

Also, to get the link, quote one of the posts and c&p the full link.

Earth Defense Force is a great game, especially with a friend. I would probably consider Samurai Warriors 2, but I've been told all the nice extra stuff like alt costumes were taken out.

Condemned is one of my all time favorite xbox 360 titles. Brilliant game esp if you like horror games. I also really enjoy EDF. Anyone know if Soldier of Fortune is any good? I used to really like Double Helix.

I'm a huge Dynasty Warriors fan, so I'd recommend getting Samurai Warriors 2. It's actually my favorite of all the Warriors titles from KOEI. If you want some meaningless hack and slash action, it's excellent. Also has 2-player co-op (local only though).

Condemned is definitely worth it although albeit on the short side. Tempted to pick up a copy myself but not too sure about the other titles.

[quote name='rdogg1026']This gets posted once a day.[/QUOTE]

My turn to post it tomorrow. I'm going to mention it is a repost so you won't have to police the forums. :D

[quote name='hypertails02']Hasn't Wal-Mart online held a 2-for-20 and 2-for-30 on Xbox 360 (mostly Platinum Hit) games for awhile now?[/QUOTE]

yup.

[quote name='SimeonsLeveLUp']Condemned is one of my all time favorite xbox 360 titles. Brilliant game esp if you like horror games. I also really enjoy EDF. Anyone know if Soldier of Fortune is any good? I used to really like Double Helix.[/QUOTE]

its a short game that really isnt a top notch shooter but it is entertaining when you shoot limbs off of people, i enjoyed it def worth 10 bucks

Is there any way to get cheap shipping with this Walmart deal?
I can only see the "Ship to Home" option - that's $4.94

My son would love EDF 2017 and Acme Arsenal

bread's done
Back