$2,581,390.00?!?!?!?

I'm still beating you ALL!!! How the hell? And more important were you truthful... I was.

[quote name='beerguy961']I haven't really measured my penis, so I estimated based on speed and reps....[/quote]

i must be an oddball then :wink:

$3,945,056.00.
You know, it's nice having the forethought to make "junk" email accounts so that the garbage you know will flow from this will just clutter up an email account that I don't use for anything but silly tests and things like this.

[quote name='help1']whoah, you guys are worth nothing...

$3,115,586.00

Beat that.[/quote]

I think that this is a nice example of the validity of this survey.

[quote name='evilmax17'][quote name='help1']whoah, you guys are worth nothing...

$3,115,586.00

Beat that.[/quote]

I think that this is a nice example of the validity of this survey.[/quote]

Someone is jealous!

and just because its old doesnt mean we havent seen it before. i hate it when people try to feel all superior because they have nothing better to do than try to find every single website in existance faster than anyone else, like its some sort or right of passage or you will win all kinds of money in heaven when you die for it or something. :roll:

just once id like to see a tthread where people just have fun with it, whether its new or not, instead of people acting condescending to others because they themselves are too inadequate to be social in any other form.

oh, and dont get me started on trying to feel superior to others because of the size of your dvd or game collection, its 70% filler (aka threw away money to make collection size bigger) and only shows us that you waste money, which doesnt make you a real cheap ass.

[quote name='scargums']2,047,884.00

and just because its old doesnt mean we havent seen it before. i hate it when people try to feel all superior because they have nothing better to do than try to find every single website in existance faster than anyone else, like its some sort or right of passage or you will win all kinds of money in heaven when you die for it or something. :roll:

just once id like to see a tthread where people just have fun with it, whether its new or not, instead of people acting condescending to others because they themselves are too inadequate to be social in any other form.

oh, and dont get me started on trying to feel superior to others because of the size of your dvd or game collection, its 70% filler (aka threw away money to make collection size bigger) and only shows us that you waste money, which doesnt make you a real cheap ass.[/quote]

I hate when people make big deals about one litle thing someone said that really doesn't matter.

[quote name='evilmax17'][quote name='help1']whoah, you guys are worth nothing...

$3,115,586.00

Beat that.[/quote]

I think that this is a nice example of the validity of this survey.[/quote]

The best part is if you glance up a bit you'll see Sweeney clearly has his score beat...

Give me a break. I love how many people decided to take the survey who are making over $1M per year. It's staggering.

$1,911,530.00

Not bad, I guess.

Those of you over 3mil, are you claiming to have a huge penis, college education, or what?

help1 read his results wrong. His total was given to him in Vietnam Dong.

At the current exchange rate, 3,115,586.00 Vietnam Dong equals $197.25 USD.

[quote name='JSweeney']help1 read his results wrong. His total was given to him in Vietnam Dong.

At the current exchange rate, 3,115,586.00 Vietnam Dong equals $197.25 USD.[/quote]

That's a lot of Dong.

[quote name='JSweeney']help1 read his results wrong. His total was given to him in Vietnam Dong.

At the current exchange rate, 3,115,586.00 Vietnam Dong equals $197.25 USD.[/quote]

Oh shit, you're right!

bread's done
Back