$2.95 Blu Ray from Disney Rewards on your Birthday

Angrybeaver1

CAGiversary!
Don't know if this has already been posted but if you belong to disney rewards (free) you will get a coupon code on your birthday for a free Blu Ray, just pay shipping and handling ($2.95). The titles currently offered are:

National Treasure
Meet the Robinsons
Game Plan
High School Musical 2
Enchanted

Not the best selection but for less then 3 bucks you get a blu...not bad

Sucks, my B-Day is this month. I guess the 100 free points is better than nothing. Then again, it is a 100 free points that I don't think I will ever use so it is basically the same as nothing.

[quote name='Emiroo']FYI -

The new promo is 100 free points. I'm so disappointed, I was wanting the Blu. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Well that sucks. I wanted a BluRay too.

Wow. That's stupid! My birthday is today, and I waited all year to get a frigging Blu-ray. I didn't even create a fake account because I didn't want to cheat the system, so much for that. I should have done what everyone else did... Come to think of it, I don't even see the free 100 points added. How do I find them? WTF? I'm so pissed and bummed! :whistle2:(

[quote name='thesis88']Wow. That's stupid! My birthday is today, and I waited all year to get a frigging Blu-ray. I didn't even create a fake account because I didn't want to cheat the system, so much for that. I should have done what everyone else did... Come to think of it, I don't even see the free 100 points added. How do I find them? WTF? I'm so pissed and bummed! :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

they send you an email and it could be anytime in the month of your birthday

*sigh* My birthday is in November, and I'd been hoping to get Enchanted for cheap. The rest of the rewards they offer suck, honestly. Ah well, it's not like I can't afford to just pick it up, but it would have been cooler to get it for (practically) free.

[quote name='ufskenney']100 points for me too. Goes back to the honest people get screwed....[/QUOTE]

How is the program ending screwing honest people? Did you expect it to go on forever?

[quote name='opterasis']How is the program ending screwing honest people? Did you expect it to go on forever?[/QUOTE]

Well, it certainly wasn't fair to those who waited all year...

I got an e-mail saying I could have Eight Below, The Rookie or Chicken Little on Blu for free. Anyone else get this?

Also, the terms and conditions say this points program ends on August 31, 2011.

Will, this October marks our fourth anniversary. Normally, we'd get the anniversary gift...but instead we're giving it to you! Beginning October 1, 2010, eligible members can choose a FREE* Disney Blu-ray marking the anniversary of the month (September) you joined Disney Movie Rewards. Enjoy!

Your Friends At
FINAL_ASSETS_FREE_BD_On_Anniv_Announce_82710_source_images_DMR_Signature.gif

FINAL_ASSETS_FREE_BD_On_Anniv_Announce_82710_source_images_bullet.gif
You may already qualify if you have entered at least 2 Magic Codes from eligible Disney
Blu-ray discs or DVDs in the last 12 months. If you haven't, there's still time – simply
enter 2 or more Blu-ray™ or DVD Magic Codes by 8/31/2011 to take
advantage of this special offer.

Once qualified you'll receive an email during your anniversary month to claim your
FREE* Blu-ray.

[quote name='blissskr']Will, this October marks our fourth anniversary. Normally, we'd get the anniversary gift...but instead we're giving it to you! Beginning October 1, 2010, eligible members can choose a FREE* Disney Blu-ray marking the anniversary of the month (September) you joined Disney Movie Rewards. Enjoy!

Your Friends At

You may already qualify if you have entered at least 2 Magic Codes from eligible Disney
Blu-ray discs or DVDs in the last 12 months. If you haven't, there's still time – simply

Once qualified you'll receive an email during your anniversary month to claim your
FREE* Blu-ray.
[/QUOTE]

is this totally different than the birthday blu rays?

[quote name='ChunkyLover78']is this totally different than the birthday blu rays?[/QUOTE]
There is no more birthday blu's they give you 100 points instead.

[quote name='blissskr']Will, this October marks our fourth anniversary. Normally, we'd get the anniversary gift...but instead we're giving it to you! Beginning October 1, 2010, eligible members can choose a FREE* Disney Blu-ray marking the anniversary of the month (September) you joined Disney Movie Rewards. Enjoy!

Your Friends At

FREE* Blu-ray.
[/QUOTE]
i got one too! i'm eligible for free movie. :D

Your Friends At

FREE* Blu-ray.[/QUOTE]
got the same thing but with October and simply enter 2 or more Blu-ray™ or DVD Magic Codes by 9/30/2010 to take advantage of this special offer.

3 blus in the pic are eight below, chicken little, and the rookie. I

[quote name='postalpez']got the same thing but with October and simply enter 2 or more Blu-ray™ or DVD Magic Codes by 9/30/2010 to take advantage of this special offer.

3 blus in the pic are eight below, chicken little, and the rookie. I[/QUOTE]

Plus $4.99 shipping and processing correct?

Got one too, I guess I'll capitalize on it when I get some more info about how to actually go through with the transaction.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']Perhaps by my anniversary month (March), the movies will be different - not that I'm against having Chicken Little.[/QUOTE]

I guess thats possible....

T&C

*PLUS $4.99 SHIPPING AND PROCESSING. Valid only for registered Disney Movie Rewards members. Limit 1 redemption per household. Anniversary offer expires at the end of the calendar month during which you receive your offer. Program expires 10/31/11. Blu-ray discs will not be mailed to P.O. boxes. Check with your local post office for a street address. Offer rights may not be assigned or transferred. All submissions are subject to verification. Fraudulent submission including use of multiple addresses or P.O. boxes to obtain additional Blu-ray discs may result in prosecution. Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment and Disney Movie Rewards reserve the right to withdraw or modify any terms of this offer. Titles are subject to substitution and while supplies last. Liability for defective product redeemed under this offer will be limited to replacement of the Blu-ray Disc by a Blu-ray of the same type or title. Offer good in U.S.A. and Canada. Void in Quebec and where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law. Please allow eight to ten weeks for delivery.

This is my anniversary month. I just entered my snow white code and Princess and the Frog code. Hopefully I will get another email allowing me to order my blu-ray.

I got this e-mail too. Luckily I was able to get National Treasure for my B-Day before they killed that one. I've got till March to wait. If nothing changes, I'll probably go for the Rookie. Can't believe how much I actually liked that one.

So beginning October we can choose the blu-ray we'd like? Or am I able to choose one now since I believe my anniversary date is September. So can I order it now?

bread's done
Back