2 for $25 Blu-Ray sale at Wal-Mart.com

chutch

CAG Veteran
I haven't seen this thread in a while, but the link just worked as "In Stock" for me. Good luck to those still needing any of these titles for their collection.

[quote name='lurknomore']http://www.walmart.com/catalog/
product.do?product_id=7966201

combine the top two lines[/quote]

I'm replacing my original link with LurkNoMore's link from below. I never could get my link past the CAG link system without it getting messed up.

[quote name='Filmmaker']Hmm...seems to be a "go nowhere" link for me...just takes me to the home page. What am I missing?[/quote]

Honestly, I don't know. The link works that I posted in, but sends me to the main page when I click the one I pasted in. Lets try this. If not, can we still get the original thread from a while back?

walmart -dot- com/catalog/product.do?product_id=7966201 is the link I'm using to view it on my own browser. hmmm. Maybe one of these two will work. If my Try this link doesn't work... try typing the above address in. It's possible that it is a problem linking out of this site... if so, Mods, feel free to change anything I've done wrong.

Thanks lurk, yeah, I think it's the code transfer to the CAG link that is causing the problem.

Follow lurk's advice and you should be able to get the link to work.

Awesome! Just might have to pick up Apocalyptico and Deju Vu. Anyone bought anything from this deal yet?

Finally worked!! Thanks for the reposted links!
Order went through for me & I used my $10 gift card that Walmart sent to those who ordered games that were incorrectly priced a few months back. 22.02 Shipped After Gift Card for Apocalypto & Remember The Titans!!

Pretty good deal, the second list is much more desirable though. I'd love to jump on it but it looks like the only reason the titles are in their respective drop downs are because they are sorted alphabetically, and the only ones I want are on the second list, sucks.

Thanks op.

Here is the list:

List 1
Annapolis
Apocalypto
Bridge To Terabithia
Brothers Grimm, The
Casanova
Chicago
Chicken Little
Dark Water
Deja Vu
Dinosaur
Eight Below
Enemy Of The State
Finding Neverland
Flightplan (Blu-ray)
G.I. Jane
Glory Road
Goal: Dream Begins
Gone In 60 Seconds
Great Raid, The

List 2
Guardian (Blu-ray), The
Haunted Mansion (Blu-ray), The
Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy, The
Invincible
Jay And Silent Bob Strike Back
King Arthur
Ladder 49
Lookout (Blu-ray), The
PearlHarbor
Pirates Of The Caribbean: The Curse Of The Black Pearl
Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
Prestige
Primeval
Reign Of Fire
Remember The Titans
Roving Mars
Sky High
Wild (Blu-ray), The
Wild Hogs

Meh, I would have been exited for this deal a few months ago when it went OSS, but now I have most of the movies I want on that list already. Thanks anyway OP.

got bridge to terabithia pirates 1 gone in 60 seconds pirates 2 thanks.cause i was goin to pay 20 for both pirates mon at bestbuy.shipping for me was 9 something and it said for gone in 60 seconds that it would arrive between 3/27-5/09 unlike the others which say 3/27-4/01.Does anyone kno if they include the slip covers for there movies cause i kno pirates have em and im goin to be mad if i dont get them.thanks.

[quote name='MXMayne']got bridge to terabithia pirates 1 gone in 60 seconds pirates 2 thanks.cause i was goin to pay 20 for both pirates mon at bestbuy.shipping for me was 9 something and it said for gone in 60 seconds that it would arrive between 3/27-5/09 unlike the others which say 3/27-4/01.Does anyone kno if they include the slip covers for there movies cause i kno pirates have em and im goin to be mad if i dont get them.thanks.[/quote]
It should come with the slip covers. But if you really want to make sure you are getting them, you may be better off just buying it in store. I don't see why you wouldn't get them, but if not, just ship it back.

This is at least the third time this exact deal has been offered since January. Perhaps we'll see it again in April. I didn't move fast enough and would like to get BRIDGE TO TERABITHIA, DEJA VU, THE PRESTIGE and REIGN OF FIRE.

[quote name='freshzen']Any chance this will work in store?[/quote]

I was thinkin the same thing. They do price match and this would save the shipping cost. Has anyone tried to Price Match at Walmart or elsewhere?

Wal-Mart will NOT price match its website, they see them as two seperate entities

Good Luck getting another store to PM the deal

If your gonna bump a thread from months ago,how about including a valid link (the one in the op takes you to the homepage)? The BR section has a few $15 BRs but no mention of a 2 for $25 deal....

I wish you could select two movies from the same list, instead of one from list A and one from list B.

Does anyone know if the fixed edition for the first Pirates film is out yet? I'd love to get it but I don't want that misframing that happens during an good chunk of the film.

[quote name='aea414']This one works!

Bookmarked for later.

BTW Site to Store shipping sucks so I would look in to get a PM from BB or somewhere else(not WM B&M)[/quote]

Thanks for the tip! Sadly,even with a $10 GC,I can't see anything worth getting....

Hmm...debating on picking up Deju Vu and PotC: DMC...

For some reason I am kinda skeptical buying anything on here. Anyone already bought something from this deal with no problems?

Has anyone here price matched these deals at BB? Are they going to harass you about picking one from each list? I don't see anything that stands out, like always everything I want is on the second list.

[quote name='silentspork']Has anyone here price matched these deals at BB? Are they going to harass you about picking one from each list? I don't see anything that stands out, like always everything I want is on the second list.[/QUOTE]

I would print out the page that lets you select 2 movies and the shopping cart page. I want Dinosaur and The Wild, I might just try a price match at Best Buy cause I don't want to spent $30 shipped =\

bread's done
Back