2 for $60 select games at TRU from 9/2 - 9/8

Gertle627

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I haven't seen an ad or anything, just some signage that will be going out. I'd guess it's the weekly ad. as the dates specified are 9/2 - 9/8. It does also state 360 & PS3 for each game, along with both item numbers.

Amazing Spiderman
Arkham City
Battlefield 3
Darksiders 2
Mass Effect 3
Max Payne 3
Modern Warfare 3
NCAA Football 13
Prototype 2
Sleeping Dogs

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='davisdj']I always get the Sunday paper. So if the TRU ad is in there. I'll try and post some pics if no one else does it before I get the chance to, if that will help.[/QUOTE]

Please do! We just need a pic that confirms the entire ad is valid from Sep 2-8 not just that one coupon from the pic at page 16. You never know how annoying an employee might get.

^The ad on toysrus website up by sunday morning should be good enough. It should more credibility than a scan someone put online.

Bought Sleeping Dogs and Darksiders 2 tonight so I can do a price adjustmnt tomorrow after work.

There is only 1 copy of each left now so I'm 100% sure they wouldn't have made it to the afternoon.

I'm just getting paranoid waiting for it >.< Idk why I honestly don't pricematch often but this is a crazy deal that I Must PM mainly to get the angel of death pack they had at least 3 in the BB i went to but the employees said they had more. The manager said he'd do it but I don't want to go in BB without enough "evidence". This feels like a Semi-Black Friday to me.

[quote name='Shadowsteal123']I'm just getting paranoid waiting for it >.< Idk why I honestly don't pricematch often but this is a crazy deal that I Must PM mainly to get the angel of death pack they had at least 3 in the BB i went to but the employees said they had more. The manager said he'd do it but I don't want to go in BB without enough "evidence". This feels like a Semi-Black Friday to me.[/QUOTE]

I called and the manager said he would do it. Basically they will look at the ad and maybe call a TRU or two.

[quote name='Envel']Bought Sleeping Dogs and Darksiders 2 tonight so I can do a price adjustmnt tomorrow after work.

There is only 1 copy of each left now so I'm 100% sure they wouldn't have made it to the afternoon.[/QUOTE]

the quanity at my local toysrus is slim pickings, my local bestbuy had ample copies of sleeping dogs, and all the games on the qualifying list

If this deal is indeed online you're going to make very little profit reselling the games because A) You won't get them for at least a week as Monday is a holiday and TRU is notoriously slow with shipping and B) odds are very high you'll get cracked cases or loose discs as I have never had TRU mail standard games in anything but a bubble envelope.

Just thought I'd throw that out there to save any of you basement dwellers the headaches and negative feedback.

ugh. yeah hoping bestbuy will pricematch this. i dont have faith that my tru will have the games in stock. i hope i can get in on this, as i would be getting sleeping dogs for free basically since i already have darksiders 2...

[quote name='Velo214']ugh. yeah hoping bestbuy will pricematch this. i dont have faith that my tru will have the games in stock. i hope i can get in on this, as i would be getting sleeping dogs for free basically since i already have darksiders 2...[/QUOTE]

yea, i have only stepped into tru a few times in my whole life. the last time i stepped in there was during the $5 off coupon promo thingy. tru is the last place i look for gaming deals

Went to best buy in fullerton and they said they would price match this ad tomorrow. So Im in for the win.

Which way is safer to PM at BB? for this sale.
1. bring physical ads
2. picture on phone
free donuts for answer!

[quote name='Velo214']ugh. yeah hoping bestbuy will pricematch this. i dont have faith that my tru will have the games in stock. i hope i can get in on this, as i would be getting sleeping dogs for free basically since i already have darksiders 2...[/QUOTE]
Free? How? Selling DS2 on CL?

now we can buy online and get free shipping WOW the people who pre bought the games must feel pretty Upset.... Lets order people

[quote name='Gscept']now we can buy online and get free shipping WOW the people who pre bought the games must feel pretty Upset.... Lets order people[/QUOTE]
If they pre buy to flip, it would be necessary

[quote name='UncivilDKizzle']Has anybody gotten an online order? They're still showing up full price for me.[/QUOTE]

I don't think it's up yet. My guess is probably going to happen around 3am EST.

[quote name='UncivilDKizzle']Has anybody gotten an online order? They're still showing up full price for me.[/QUOTE]

I don't think the prices are live yet.

[quote name='YBX87']thanks for the heads up, now i don't have to stay up all night waiting for the ad,lol[/QUOTE]

lmfaoo I was gonna do the same thing :X

[quote name='Gscept']now we can buy online and get free shipping WOW the people who pre bought the games must feel pretty Upset.... Lets order people[/QUOTE]

You won't get your order for at least a week if you buy online; especially because it is unlikely for these to ship before Wednesday with Monday being a holiday.

[quote name='Kai984']Does BB version worth it? for PM? lol[/QUOTE]

The BB version is limited its only preorder copies that no one picked up. Which include the Angel of Death armor. Since it's an exclusive dlc that alone makes it worth it. To make it funnier the code sells for $30 on ebay. So sell the code for $20 the game for $40 you have an easy sale of $60

If your talking about Darksiders 2, do you want the Angel of Death skin and the comic book?

I was holding DS2 at BB and it's basically the same Limited edition. But for us rewards unlocked members it's more convenient because we get 60 reward points. So enough said. Let's use TRU to our advantage

Not really.
Since the games are currently sitting here next to me.

[quote name='usagi']If your talking about Darksiders 2, do you want the Angel of Death skin and the comic book?[/QUOTE]
that's it I'm camping out at BB tonight :lol:
naw but seriously gonna go PM at BB tmr.

[quote name='Kai984']that's it I'm camping out at BB tonight :lol:
naw but seriously gonna go PM at BB tmr.[/QUOTE]

Hey, wait a minute.
I thought you were camping out in front of TRU????

[quote name='Flacksguy']Not really.
Since the games are currently sitting here next to me.[/QUOTE]

They are sitting next to you..... You win. lmao. What time will you go to TRU tomorrow? I suggest you go to BB with the ad and Win,Win,Win

[quote name='Flacksguy']Hey, wait a minute.
I thought you were camping out in front of TRU????[/QUOTE]
had a friend camping out at TRU now I'm going to BB muahahha :)
wtf I'm high lol :lol:

[quote name='Shadowsteal123']The BB version is limited its only preorder copies that no one picked up. Which include the Angel of Death armor. Since it's an exclusive dlc that alone makes it worth it. To make it funnier the code sells for $30 on ebay. So sell the code for $20 the game for $40 you have an easy sale of $60[/QUOTE]

I cant wait to pick up my BB version and get all this DLC

[quote name='Gscept']They are sitting next to you..... You win. lmao. What time will you go to TRU tomorrow? [/QUOTE]

It makes no difference what time I go to TRU.
I don't even have to go tomorrow. As long as I go within a week of when I bought the games, and while the sale is still going on.

Guys I have a quick question.
I signed up for Reward Zone Gamers Club (FREE) at BB about a month ago (online) and Idk if your suppose to receive a "Reward Zone membership card" or not? is it fine if I just show them the member ID # ?

[quote name='Flacksguy']It makes no difference what time I go to TRU.
I don't even have to go tomorrow. As long as I go within a week of when I bought the games, and while the sale is still going on.[/QUOTE]

If the BB I went to today wouldve not guaranteed me the PM I wouldve went across the street to TRU and paid full price bro so don't get offended...... We are all on the same boat here. CHEAP ASS GAMER 4 LIFE!!!

[quote name='Gscept']I cant wait to pick up my BB version and get all this DLC[/QUOTE]

I think* Angel of Death Armor pack, Crucible(Online pass), and Abyssal Forge or Arghuls Tomb in the BB Limited edition the non BB limited edition lacks the Angel of Death Armor pack

Darksiders 2 dlc is too confusing :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Think Walmart will PM this? And where can I get an ad for this? The only thing i see is the thing on the TRUS site, but I dont think that will be sufficient

[quote name='Kai984']Guys I have a quick question.
I signed up for Reward Zone Gamers Club (FREE) at BB about a month ago (online) and Idk if your suppose to receive a "Reward Zone membership card" or not? is it fine if I just show them the member ID # ?[/QUOTE]

Im pretty sure you could call and have them send you a Physical card. Plus..... Try being really nice to the REP and you might get a $10 certificate. happened to me

Quick question, appreciate it:

Is the BBY version cosmetically different than the standard version, or is it just a extra piece of code inside the case? What about the SKU? Thanks.

[quote name='Jdudley']Think Walmart will PM this? And where can I get an ad for this? The only thing i see is the thing on the TRUS site, but I dont think that will be sufficient[/QUOTE]

Just take a screenshot email it to urself and walk up to the manager and vuala!!! or take a picture with your phone. It all depends on the store manager. If he's an A**Hole they wont PM

[quote name='Gscept']Im pretty sure you could call and have them send you a Physical card. Plus..... Try being really nice to the REP and you might get a $10 certificate. happened to me[/QUOTE]
$10 certificate? cuz of what? :applause:

[quote name='Shadowsteal123']I think* Angel of Death Armor pack, Crucible(Online pass), and Abyssal Forge in the BB Limited edition the non BB limited edition lacks the Angel of Death Armor pack[/QUOTE] Yes... i saw it and held it in my hand My BB store had 6 copies with the angel of death armor... CHOWWW

bread's done
Back