2 GB Memory Stick $28.74

0_o didn't know that, but thats the cheapest I found myself, because sites like Amazon had it going for 54.99.
UPDATE:
The average price for a 1 GB seems to be $30 , but on the same website as listed above, its around $16.

that's[quote name='cloud72191']Sorry, but that is an SD card, NOT a memory stick. Those SD are not compatable with a PSP; though it is pretty good deal.[/quote]

thats funny, my sandisk card works fine with my psp

[quote name='_Sin_']that's

thats funny, my sandisk card works fine with my psp[/QUOTE]
Man, you are the confuse one ha ha ^__^;

[quote name='_Sin_']that's

thats funny, my sandisk card works fine with my psp[/quote]
You either have one of those converters,.... OR are confused on what I ment, SD stands for Secure Digital, not Sandisk.

This isn't a deal.

I got my 4gb Lexar for $29.

And there are problems using Lexar sticks with PSP's.. mainly not being able to use plugins, which is huge for me because there are a bunch of plugins that I want to use.

That's the only problem I've found, and I've read of other problems but never noticed or came across them.

Do NOT buy this!!! It is totally generic and ships from Hong Kong. Many have had bad experience on ebay buying various memory sticks shipped from Hong Kong. They're notorious for shipping boot-legged games and flaudulent memory sticks.

I have bought from dealextreme before and had no problems, but I would be weary of buying electronics from them---they tend to break easily.

I just recently got a Lexar 4gb pro duo for $30 (after pricegrabber rebate) from frys; which works great. This deal has occurred about three times in the past two months----so I would just hold off until then.

Dealextreme is kinda sketchy.
Ordered from them, but they left out one item from my order.
E-mailed them.
A week later, received 10 copies of that item in the package.

bread's done
Back